Windows 10: Looks like i don't have full acces to my Lenovo Laptop.

Discus and support Looks like i don't have full acces to my Lenovo Laptop. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello there, I just bought me a new Lenovo laptop for school. I want to install Inventor 2019 on it but this gives me always a 1603 error when I try... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ThijsVan Acker, Oct 5, 2019.

1. Looks like i don't have full acces to my Lenovo Laptop.

Hello there,

I just bought me a new Lenovo laptop for school. I want to install Inventor 2019 on it but this gives me always a 1603 error when I try to install it. I think that the problem has something to do with the security of my program files folder. When I try to acces and change the settings to this folder I cant change the permissions, they are light grey colored and I can't click on them. I feel like there is some kind of overlaying setting or program who is holding me from doing this action. I feel like not having full acces to my Windows 10 system.

The same problem accures when I try to install a new font. The new font simply won't copy into the fonts map. Also here I think that there is no permission or something to do this. I am a administrator on my laptop so I really don't know what the problem is. This is a really frustrating problem. Can anyone help me please?

Thanks a lot!

--- Moved from nl-nl ---

:)

ThijsVan Acker, Oct 5, 2019

2. LapTop 2017 Lenovo Yoga 14

What account? Where?

Don

Don Varnau, Oct 5, 2019
  3. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Oct 5, 2019
  4. armym3 Win User

Looks like i don't have full acces to my Lenovo Laptop.

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Oct 5, 2019
Thema:

Looks like i don't have full acces to my Lenovo Laptop.

1. Looks like i don't have full acces to my Lenovo Laptop. - Similar Threads - Looks don't full

2. Looks like I have no devices...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Looks like I have no devices...: I'm trying to re-install MS Flight Simulator. When I'm in the store and select "Install to my device", it says I don't have any applicable devices. Isn't my PC a device? It was the last time I installed this software. Where did it go? On my MS account the device shows up....
  3. Looks Like I Have Fakle Licence

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Looks Like I Have Fakle Licence: I bought my computer second hand and Windows10 was installed. now I need to format my computer and I don't have a license code. now I m confused to do or not to do. What can I do now, I really need format....
  4. It looks like we don't have permission to get email

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    It looks like we don't have permission to get email: It looks like we don't have permission to get email XYZ How can I receive the we have no permission to connect to your Email address from Window Mail when I have deleted the account in question a long time ago? Now this error message became a source of frustration. And...
  5. I have what seems like an old problem with Outlook asking - It looks like we don't have...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have what seems like an old problem with Outlook asking - It looks like we don't have...: hello Please update your credentials for the account xxxxx@xxxx**** - why should I? I have had numerous chats on live chat which is now hard to find again on why 'we ' should have permission in the first place and how one updates if one wants to. I had deleted this...
  6. i have a program that does not look like the other

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i have a program that does not look like the other: Is this a virus why is it not capatalized? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-program-that-does-not-look-like-the-other/b64117bf-8f2f-42af-8401-432a11b1f29f"
  7. "It looks like we don't have permission to get email for: .... GMAIL

"It looks like we don't have permission to get email for: .... GMAIL: I removed my Gmail account and re-loaded it EVEN THOUGH ALL ALONG, my GMAIL in-box was working fine inside of the MAIL function in Windows 10. I am full updated. But, the email note here copies below, which appears in my OUTLOOK in-box, to the tune of 100's of them, and I...
  8. "It looks like we don't support this format"

"It looks like we don't support this format": I have a home desktop running Windows 10 Home Edition. I put together a slide show for my son's wedding. On my desktop, I could manipulate these jpg images, display them in Photos, edit them in Photos and in Paint, and put them into a Powerpoint presentation. Normal file...
  9. I hacked Windows10 to look/act like Windows7, but I don't like it

in Windows 10 Customization
    I hacked Windows10 to look/act like Windows7, but I don't like it: I don't remember what I did to change my windows10 to look like windows7, but if anyone could please tell me a way to put it back to it's original Windows10 format I would appreciate it....
  10. Anyone having issue with user acc picture like this?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Anyone having issue with user acc picture like this?: It duplicates. How do I delete the extra one? Only noticed since latest cumulative update. Whatever way round i do it it shows 2 of the other one. Went to hidden user acc pictures folder and just shows generic png pics so cannot see what represents which pic I know it's just...