Windows 10: Looks Like I Have Fakle Licence

Discus and support Looks Like I Have Fakle Licence in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I bought my computer second hand and Windows10 was installed. now I need to format my computer and I don't have a license code. now I m confused to do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by antalyanakliye, Dec 9, 2020.

1. Looks Like I Have Fakle Licence

I bought my computer second hand and Windows10 was installed. now I need to format my computer and I don't have a license code. now I m confused to do or not to do.

What can I do now, I really need format.

:)

antalyanakliye, Dec 9, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Dec 9, 2020
  3. Current Status of F@H Teammates

Dont see Dank1983man420 on the list looks like he stepped it up too.

mx500torid, Dec 9, 2020
  4. aradne Win User

Looks Like I Have Fakle Licence

Windows 10 Pro Licence Expiring - looking for help

I have an HP Elitebook Folio 9470m purchased from a private seller about 6 months ago in late September or early October of 2017. Within the last week I have been getting a pop-up saying that the Windows Licence is about to expire.

The seller had Windows 7 Pro running on it when I bought it and there is a Windows 7 Pro product key in the battery compartment. The seller told me that he had been running Windows 10 for a short period, but did not like it and had rolled the laptop back to Windows 7.

When I purchased it, I immediately updated it to Windows 10 Pro from the Microsoft website. There were no issues and it has been running Windows 10 Pro without any problem for the last 6 months. I do vaguely remember however that when updating to Windows 10, the process seemed just slightly different than when I updated another laptop earlier in the year.

When I checked the Settings>Activation page now, it says "Windows is activated using your organization's activation service" and not a digital licence as on my other laptop. I had assumed that when updating 6 months ago, I had moved to a digital licence for Windows 10. That doesn't appear to be the case.
    I downloaded the activation download tool in the first post of this thread, but it's not running properly. I can try getting it to run if you think it's necessary, but in the meantime I used Jellybean Keyfinder to look for the current Windows 10 product key. It's different from the one listed in the battery compartment for the original Windows 7 install. Keyfinder also lists the registered owner as HP and gives a blank for registered organization. It also states that Windows 10 Pro was "Installed from Volume Media".

I want to continue to run Windows 10 Pro and I would like to know my options. These are the ones I'm considering.

1. On the Settings>Activation page, go to Change Product Key and enter the Windows 7 Pro key that is listed in the battery compartment. I don't know if that will work or if it might also worsen the situation in some way.

2. Purchase a Windows 10 Pro product key from a UK ebay seller for a nominal cost and enter that product key. The seller has over 2000 highly positive reviews over several years so appears legitimate enough that it's been working for people.
    3. Is there any way to convert to a Windows 10 Pro Digital Licence at this stage?
    I would appreciate your comments and suggestions.

aradne, Dec 9, 2020
Thema:

Looks Like I Have Fakle Licence

1. Looks Like I Have Fakle Licence - Similar Threads - Looks Fakle Licence

2. I received an email today. I have to upgrade? It looks like a scam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I received an email today. I have to upgrade? It looks like a scam: I received an email today from Microsoft saying I have to upgrade or they'll delete my files? Is this from Microsoft? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-received-an-email-today-i-have-to-upgrade-it/02f56194-f11a-4466-9124-cca043b870aa
  3. I received an email today. I have to upgrade? It looks like a scam

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I received an email today. I have to upgrade? It looks like a scam: I received an email today from Microsoft saying I have to upgrade or they'll delete my files? Is this from Microsoft? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-received-an-email-today-i-have-to-upgrade-it/02f56194-f11a-4466-9124-cca043b870aa
  4. I received an email today. I have to upgrade? It looks like a scam

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. When I play videos it looks like its having a meltdown

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I play videos it looks like its having a meltdown: Hello there! I've got a problem with a Windows 7 machine not mine. The person wants me to fix this issue but I've already tried re-installing the display drivers but that did nothing. Since the owner hasn't registered their product with Acer I have not been able to download...
  6. When I play videos it looks like its having a meltdown

When I play videos it looks like its having a meltdown: Hello there! I've got a problem with a Windows 7 machine not mine. The person wants me to fix this issue but I've already tried re-installing the display drivers but that did nothing. Since the owner hasn't registered their product with Acer I have not been able to download...
  7. Looks like I have no devices...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Looks like I have no devices...: I'm trying to re-install MS Flight Simulator. When I'm in the store and select "Install to my device", it says I don't have any applicable devices. Isn't my PC a device? It was the last time I installed this software. Where did it go? On my MS account the device shows up....
  8. Why is this looking like this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why is this looking like this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ArchMD96 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hhf4nm/why_is_this_looking_like_this/
  9. I have what seems like an old problem with Outlook asking - It looks like we don't have...

I have what seems like an old problem with Outlook asking - It looks like we don't have...: hello Please update your credentials for the account xxxxx@xxxx**** - why should I? I have had numerous chats on live chat which is now hard to find again on why 'we ' should have permission in the first place and how one updates if one wants to. I had deleted this...
  10. i have a program that does not look like the other

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i have a program that does not look like the other: Is this a virus why is it not capatalized? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-program-that-does-not-look-like-the-other/b64117bf-8f2f-42af-8401-432a11b1f29f"