Windows 10: Looks like I have no devices...

Discus and support Looks like I have no devices... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I'm trying to re-install MS Flight Simulator. When I'm in the store and select "Install to my device", it says I don't have any applicable devices.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by DavidRice9, Jun 7, 2021.

1. Looks like I have no devices...

I'm trying to re-install MS Flight Simulator. When I'm in the store and select "Install to my device", it says I don't have any applicable devices. Isn't my PC a device? It was the last time I installed this software. Where did it go? On my MS account the device shows up. Store says no devices on MS account.Help!

:)

DavidRice9, Jun 7, 2021

2. "It looks like we don't have permission to get email for: .... GMAIL

Sam, I went to the Site you suggested and it does not look the same as is described. TRY THIS yourself.

It says:

[*]Go to your
    Google Account
    [*]On the left navigation panel, choose Security.
    [*]On the "Signing in to Google" panel, choose App Passwords. If you don’t see this option:
    • 2-Step Verification is not set up for your account
    • 2-Step Verification is set up for security keys only
    • Your account is through work, school, or other organization
    • You’ve turned on Advanced Protection for your account

[*]At the bottom, choose Select app and choose the app you’re using.
    [*]Choose Select device and choose the device you’re using.
    [*]Choose Generate.

**SELECT APP** (see above) is missing.

DJ

DJones_987, Jun 7, 2021
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jun 7, 2021
  4. hcameron9 Win User

Looks like I have no devices...

It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account.

Very frustrated, I just purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 from the Microsoft store, but when it gets to the install step, I get: It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account.
    To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft account.

But I am signed in, the PC shows up on my list of devices and I'm attempting to download it to that same PC listed. It's linked but refuses to allow my purchase to be downloaded. I've gone through the Get More Info
    section but nothing helps. The device is listed with "No issues found" but I'm at a loss as to how to get my purchase installed. This has to be an issue someone else has run into, what's the solution? Thanks!

hcameron9, Jun 7, 2021
Thema:

Looks like I have no devices...

1. Looks like I have no devices... - Similar Threads - Looks devices

2. Looking for assistance in deleting scraps of winRAR which broke my device.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Looking for assistance in deleting scraps of winRAR which broke my device.: Hey, I recently downloaded WinRAR as a way to extract certain files I downloaded. And it worked fine, however the problems started when I went to delete it and the uninstaller for WinRAR didn't work. I decided I could use the windows app uninstaller to remove it, however it...
  3. Looking for assistance in deleting scraps of winRAR which broke my device.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Looking for assistance in deleting scraps of winRAR which broke my device.: Hey, I recently downloaded WinRAR as a way to extract certain files I downloaded. And it worked fine, however the problems started when I went to delete it and the uninstaller for WinRAR didn't work. I decided I could use the windows app uninstaller to remove it, however it...
  4. Looking for assistance in deleting scraps of winRAR which broke my device.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can you look up the microsoft account associated with my device?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you look up the microsoft account associated with my device?: I attempted to dual boot my new Lenovo idea pad with windows 11 and also Linux, after my first successful boot of linux it locked me out of my windows claiming I need my bitlocker password but since this is a new laptop I have forgotten the Microsoft account associated with...
  6. Can you look up the microsoft account associated with my device?

Can you look up the microsoft account associated with my device?: I attempted to dual boot my new Lenovo idea pad with windows 11 and also Linux, after my first successful boot of linux it locked me out of my windows claiming I need my bitlocker password but since this is a new laptop I have forgotten the Microsoft account associated with...
  7. How do I get access to my device manager devices? It looks like I am locked out of many...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get access to my device manager devices? It looks like I am locked out of many...: I have tried everything to try and get my Device Manager working again from the link below. I tried everything on this website and looking for other ideas. All of a sudden I rebooted my computer and noticed my audio was not working and had a red X next to the audio which is...
  8. How do I get access to my device manager devices? It looks like I am locked out of many...

How do I get access to my device manager devices? It looks like I am locked out of many...: I have tried everything to try and get my Device Manager working again from the link below. I tried everything on this website and looking for other ideas. All of a sudden I rebooted my computer and noticed my audio was not working and had a red X next to the audio which is...
  9. How do I get access to my device manager devices? It looks like I am locked out of many...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Windows Activation issue. "Looks like the hardware on this device has changed" I only...

Windows Activation issue. "Looks like the hardware on this device has changed" I only...: I reformatted my PC. I had a genuine Windows via Digital License. I also upgraded my Windows from 10 to 11 prior to my reformat back in Aug 2022 and had no issues. I changed my GPU from a 970 to a 3070ti in Feb-March. Today i decided to reformat my PC and do a fresh Windows...