Windows 10: "Looks like you already own this, hope your enjoying it" - Microsoft store - In app purchases

Discus and support "Looks like you already own this, hope your enjoying it" - Microsoft store - In app purchases in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have been playing 'The Tribez' game and have made some purchases. I now can not purchase anymore because it keeps saying "Looks like you already own... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JBazz16, Nov 5, 2018.

1. JBazz16 Win User

"Looks like you already own this, hope your enjoying it" - Microsoft store - In app purchases

I have been playing 'The Tribez' game and have made some purchases. I now can not purchase anymore because it keeps saying "Looks like you already own this, hope your enjoying it"

I have:

- reset the Microsoft app store

- cleared the cache

- uninstalled and reinstalled the Mircosoft store

- Uninstalled and reinstalled the game itself

- Checked for any updates

- googled solutions

- contacted the game operators and they say that it is a Microsoft glitch

Any suggested solutions would be greatly appreciated

:)

JBazz16, Nov 5, 2018
  2. JBazz16 Win User

"Looks like you already own this, hope your enjoying it" - Microsoft store - In app purchases

I have been playing 'The Tribez' game and have made some purchases. I now can not purchase anymore because it keeps saying "Looks like you already own this, hope your enjoying it"

I have:

- reset the Microsoft app store

- cleared the cache

- uninstalled and reinstalled the Mircosoft store

- Uninstalled and reinstalled the game itself

- Checked for any updates

- googled solutions

- contacted the game operators and they say that it is a Microsoft glitch

Any suggested solutions would be greatly appreciated

JBazz16, Nov 7, 2018
  3. JBazz16 Win User

Thanks for the reply......

I tried both of those and still no luck. I even tried adding a different payment option to see if it would trick my account into thinking it was a new purchase.

Has to be a Microsoft Store problem

JBazz16, Nov 7, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Looks Like Microsoft Will Rename Windows Store to Microsoft Store

Read more: It Looks Like Microsoft Will Rename Windows Store to Microsoft Store - Thurrott.com

Brink, Nov 7, 2018
Thema:

1. "Looks like you already own this, hope your enjoying it" - Microsoft store - In app purchases - Similar Threads - Looks already own

2. How to fix "Looks like you already own this" when buying?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix "Looks like you already own this" when buying?: I try to buy 80 Robux but I get "Looks like you already own this. Go to My games and Apps, or My library on your home device, to download it. If you're gaming from the cloud, it should be ready to go.". The error code is "PUR-UserAlreadyOwnsContent"....
  3. How to fix "Looks like you already own this" when buying?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix "Looks like you already own this" when buying?: I try to buy 80 Robux but I get "Looks like you already own this. Go to My games and Apps, or My library on your home device, to download it. If you're gaming from the cloud, it should be ready to go.". The error code is "PUR-UserAlreadyOwnsContent"....
  4. How to fix "Looks like you already own this" when buying currency?

How to fix "Looks like you already own this" when buying currency?: I bought 800 robux on the roblox app. The robux have not whet throught, then when I went to buy it again it says, ''Looks like you already own this'' then error code. How do I Fix this. I dont need to udpate roblox....
  5. How to fix "Looks like you already own this" when buying currency?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix "Looks like you already own this" when buying currency?: Earlier today I made a purchase on the Microsoft Roblox app and as I was making the purchase my windows insider crashed. After my computer had crashed while making the purchase I went to go see if I still got the purchase that I made of 80 robux. I did not get the robux and...
  6. How to fix "Looks like you already own this" when buying currency?

How to fix "Looks like you already own this" when buying currency?: Earlier today I made a purchase on the Microsoft Roblox app and as I was making the purchase my windows insider crashed. After my computer had crashed while making the purchase I went to go see if I still got the purchase that I made of 80 robux. I did not get the robux and...
  7. How do I fix the “looks like you already own this” error

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How do I fix the “looks like you already own this” error: When I try to purchase 80 robux, it keeps saying that I already own this even though you can purchase robux multiple times. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-the-looks-like-you-already-own-this/fc54e5f6-dae1-4c1e-aa55-f4a5e7b6fa4d
  8. How to fix "Looks like you already own this" when buying currency?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to fix "Looks like you already own this" when buying currency?: I try to buy 80 Robux but I get "Looks like you already own this. Go to My games and Apps, or My library on your home device, to download it. If you're gaming from the cloud, it should be ready to go.". The error code is "PUR-UserAlreadyOwnsContent"....
  9. Looks like you already own this Hope you’re enjoying it. Looks like you already own this...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Looks like you already own this Hope you’re enjoying it. Looks like you already own this...: Hi so i had minecraft windows 10 previously but i reset my pc. i just bought a minecraft code and when i try to redeem it then it says Looks like you already own this Hope you’re enjoying it. I dont have minecraft windows 10 installed on my pc because i reset it....
  10. Bingo "Try that again" and "Looks like you already own this" error messages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bingo "Try that again" and "Looks like you already own this" error messages: When I log in to Bingo, I keep getting these pop up boxes with the following "Try that again" and "Looks like you already own this" error messages. I have to click "Close" to get rid of them before I can play the game. How do I get rid of these permanently? Here's what the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. looks like you already own this

2. windows looks like you already own this

3. looks like you already own this tribz

4. MyIPTV You already own this microsdft store,
  5. says you have already purchased on tribez,
  6. looks like you already own this windows 10,
  7. clearing looks like you already own this in windows store,
  8. microsoft store says i already own the app