Windows 10: Looks like you already own this Hope you’re enjoying it. Looks like you already own this...

Discus and support Looks like you already own this Hope you’re enjoying it. Looks like you already own this... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi so i had minecraft windows 10 previously but i reset my pc. i just bought a minecraft code and when i try to redeem it then it says Looks like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ThatAimDude, Sep 29, 2019.

1. Looks like you already own this Hope you’re enjoying it. Looks like you already own this...

Hi

so i had minecraft windows 10 previously but i reset my pc.

i just bought a minecraft code and when i try to redeem it then it says

Looks like you already own this

Hope you’re enjoying it.

I dont have minecraft windows 10 installed on my pc because i reset it.

Someone please help me with this.

Thank you

Looks like you already own this Hope you’re enjoying i

:)

ThatAimDude, Sep 29, 2019
  2. JBazz16 Win User

"Looks like you already own this, hope your enjoying it" - Microsoft store - In app purchases

I have been playing 'The Tribez' game and have made some purchases. I now can not purchase anymore because it keeps saying "Looks like you already own this, hope your enjoying it"

I have:

- reset the Microsoft app store

- cleared the cache

- uninstalled and reinstalled the Mircosoft store

- Uninstalled and reinstalled the game itself

- Checked for any updates

- googled solutions

- contacted the game operators and they say that it is a Microsoft glitch

Any suggested solutions would be greatly appreciated

JBazz16, Sep 29, 2019
  3. Windows 10 display looks like Windows 8

Hi Cindy,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused. We are glad to help you.

• Please send us a screen shot to understand the issue better.

I would like to inform you that it’s not possible to make Windows 10 look like Windows 7. I would suggest you to start using Windows 10 and enjoy the new interface. The following article will give you a detail information about
    Windows display. Please refer to this link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/get-best-display-monitor (also
    applies to Windows 10)

Hope this information helps. Feel free to contact us for further queries. We will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Sep 29, 2019
  4. Looks like you already own this Hope you’re enjoying it. Looks like you already own this...

What does the coa sticker look like or the os sticker look like

What does the coa sticker look like or the os sticker look like

Johnny Lee Hopper, Sep 29, 2019
Thema:

Looks like you already own this Hope you’re enjoying it. Looks like you already own this...

1. Looks like you already own this Hope you’re enjoying it. Looks like you already own this... - Similar Threads - Looks already own

2. How to fix "Looks like you already own this" when buying?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix "Looks like you already own this" when buying?: I try to buy 80 Robux but I get "Looks like you already own this. Go to My games and Apps, or My library on your home device, to download it. If you're gaming from the cloud, it should be ready to go.". The error code is "PUR-UserAlreadyOwnsContent"....
  3. How to fix "Looks like you already own this" when buying?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix "Looks like you already own this" when buying?: I try to buy 80 Robux but I get "Looks like you already own this. Go to My games and Apps, or My library on your home device, to download it. If you're gaming from the cloud, it should be ready to go.". The error code is "PUR-UserAlreadyOwnsContent"....
  4. How to fix "Looks like you already own this" when buying currency?

How to fix "Looks like you already own this" when buying currency?: I bought 800 robux on the roblox app. The robux have not whet throught, then when I went to buy it again it says, ''Looks like you already own this'' then error code. How do I Fix this. I dont need to udpate roblox....
  5. How to fix "Looks like you already own this" when buying currency?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix "Looks like you already own this" when buying currency?: Earlier today I made a purchase on the Microsoft Roblox app and as I was making the purchase my windows insider crashed. After my computer had crashed while making the purchase I went to go see if I still got the purchase that I made of 80 robux. I did not get the robux and...
  6. How to fix "Looks like you already own this" when buying currency?

How to fix "Looks like you already own this" when buying currency?: Earlier today I made a purchase on the Microsoft Roblox app and as I was making the purchase my windows insider crashed. After my computer had crashed while making the purchase I went to go see if I still got the purchase that I made of 80 robux. I did not get the robux and...
  7. How do I fix the “looks like you already own this” error

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How do I fix the “looks like you already own this” error: When I try to purchase 80 robux, it keeps saying that I already own this even though you can purchase robux multiple times. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-the-looks-like-you-already-own-this/fc54e5f6-dae1-4c1e-aa55-f4a5e7b6fa4d
  8. How to fix "Looks like you already own this" when buying currency?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to fix "Looks like you already own this" when buying currency?: I try to buy 80 Robux but I get "Looks like you already own this. Go to My games and Apps, or My library on your home device, to download it. If you're gaming from the cloud, it should be ready to go.". The error code is "PUR-UserAlreadyOwnsContent"....
  9. Bingo "Try that again" and "Looks like you already own this" error messages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bingo "Try that again" and "Looks like you already own this" error messages: When I log in to Bingo, I keep getting these pop up boxes with the following "Try that again" and "Looks like you already own this" error messages. I have to click "Close" to get rid of them before I can play the game. How do I get rid of these permanently? Here's what the...
  10. "Looks like you already own this, hope your enjoying it" - Microsoft store - In app purchases

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Looks like you already own this, hope your enjoying it" - Microsoft store - In app purchases: I have been playing 'The Tribez' game and have made some purchases. I now can not purchase anymore because it keeps saying "Looks like you already own this, hope your enjoying it" I have: - reset the Microsoft app store - cleared the cache - uninstalled and reinstalled...