Windows 10: Looks like your credit card is expiring soon.....

Discus and support Looks like your credit card is expiring soon..... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Every single time i start up the xbox game pass for pc, i get the message that my creditcard is expiring soon. I don't even have a credit card... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Astranger023, Nov 2, 2020.

1. Looks like your credit card is expiring soon.....

Every single time i start up the xbox game pass for pc, i get the message that my creditcard is expiring soon. I don't even have a credit card connected to my accounti use paypal for the service. This is really really annoying, is there anything i can do to have that not pop up?

:)

Astranger023, Nov 2, 2020

2. Credit card expired

Hello! I was trying to purchase Afterlight but when I set the payment with credit card it told me that it was expired. My credit card though registered the payment and so I actually paid, why don't I have the app?? It's not fair!

ManarTazarine, Nov 2, 2020
  3. JohnNigh1 Win User
    Credit Card Expired

I wish to delete an expired credit card that is no longer in use and add a new one. You don't seem to let me do this~

JohnNigh1, Nov 2, 2020
  4. John_Mace Win User

Looks like your credit card is expiring soon.....

Credit Card Expiration Dates

I wound up chatting with Jelly B. who was able to fix the problem . It turned out that I had both a personal and a business profile, each of which had the same credit card number. I had updated the expiration date for the card associated with my personal
    profile but not the one with my business profile, and this was triggering the notification. I'd say this reflects a database design issue where the same credit card number is stored twice, each with its own expiration date.

John_Mace, Nov 2, 2020
Thema:

Looks like your credit card is expiring soon.....

1. Looks like your credit card is expiring soon..... - Similar Threads - Looks credit card

2. "your windows will expire soon".

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    "your windows will expire soon".: Whenever I open my laptop I see the interesting Popup in the middle of the screen that "your windows will expire soon". . The popup is very annoying, all I did was reset my pc from factory and just reinstalled the same windows on the same laptop and now the error. Pls help...
  3. "your windows will expire soon".

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "your windows will expire soon".: Whenever I open my laptop I see the interesting Popup in the middle of the screen that "your windows will expire soon". . The popup is very annoying, all I did was reset my pc from factory and just reinstalled the same windows on the same laptop and now the error. Pls help...
  4. "your windows will expire soon".

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. "Your windows is expiring soon"

"Your windows is expiring soon": Hello everyone, I started receiving this message on my windows few days ago. I surfed online and tried anything to understand it. I tried to get my product key but after trying PowerShell and command instruction which can be found in the community it did not show any...
  6. "Your Windows will expire soon"

"Your Windows will expire soon": Hello, After nearly 4/5 years of use, my Windows 10 pro is suddenly showing popups that Windows will expire soon. Microsoft office is also showing the same. Via CMD I found "VOLUME-KMS client channel" in the description of my windows version. Does this mean my version is a...
  7. "Your Windows will expire soon"

in Windows 10 Support
    "Your Windows will expire soon": Hello, After nearly 4/5 years of use, my Windows 10 pro is suddenly showing popups that Windows will expire soon. Microsoft office is also showing the same. Via CMD I found "VOLUME-KMS client channel" in the description of my windows version. Does this mean my version is a...
  8. Your windows will expire soon.

Your windows will expire soon.: Hello this is John, I'A:M asking about windows activation error on my PC. Evrytime I entered my windows activation license there is an error always shown on my screen says, " we can't activate windows device on this server. we can't connect to your organization activation...
  9. your windows will expire soon ?

your windows will expire soon ?: [ATTACH]your windows licence shall be expired soon! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-windows-will-expire-soon/4b1a0116-4727-460a-92d9-d13186ae1b7b"
  10. "Your windows will expire soon"

"Your windows will expire soon": I am keep getting the notification "Your windows will expire soon" but my windows remain activated but this message keeps coming up also I can't use the activation troubleshooter because it doesn't appear where it needs to appear....