Windows 10: Loop after PC Reset

Discus and support Loop after PC Reset in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I had just reset my pc, completely removing all accounts and files. I slept during the process of it installing Windows and I woke up to the screen of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Malcolm XavierDizon, Aug 30, 2019.

1. Loop after PC Reset

I had just reset my pc, completely removing all accounts and files. I slept during the process of it installing Windows and I woke up to the screen of Hi there but my mouse pad wasn't working so I had to force restart my laptop by holding the power button. I opened it up again to be greeted by rhe the same screen, this time I was able to input my country and language. It next showed a screen of "Why my pc reset?" and next made be choose a WiFi network. I connected it to a network it then said "Just a moment" and after waiting for minutes the pc will show the Dell icon, the Windows icon, then "Hi there" screen again.

:)

Malcolm XavierDizon, Aug 30, 2019
  2. IggSter Win User

How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, Aug 30, 2019
  3. Black screen loop error: There was an error reseting your PC

Hi Alen,

As you are facing issue with black screen boot loop, I suggest you to perform Power Drain by following the steps provided below:

• Shut down the Computer.
    • Remove all power source (including battery if it is a laptop).
    • Press and hold the power button for 15-20 seconds.
    • Connect the power source and start the computer.

If the issue still persists, create an USB installation media (ISO) for Windows 10 using the Media Creation Tool from the link provided below:

Download Windows 10

After the installation media is created, follow the steps provided below to run Startup Repair.

• Insert the installation media you created, and then restart your PC.
    • On the Install Windows screen, select Repair your computer.
    • On the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot>Advanced Options.
    • Click on Startup Repair.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Aug 30, 2019
  4. Loop after PC Reset

Unable to reset the pc

Hello,

If you are having that message while trying to reset your computer, We suggest you to create an installation media for Windows 10 using Media
    Creation Tool
    and perform a Reset.

Once the installation media is created, follow the steps below:

• Insert the installation media you created, and then restart your PC.
    • On the Install Windows screen, select Repair your computer.
    • On the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot. From there, you can use Safe Mode. Select
      Advanced Options >Reset This PC>Remove everything.
    • After the reset is complete, check for status.

Give us an update on what happens.

Anthony Cato, Aug 30, 2019
Thema:

Loop after PC Reset

1. Loop after PC Reset - Similar Threads - Loop Reset

2. Infinite restart loop from performing a factory reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Infinite restart loop from performing a factory reset: I have performed a factory reset on my laptop a day ago. I chose the option to also delete my personal files. However, when I tried this, the process was stuck on 48%. I then shut it off and start it again. I was prompted with it saying that it was unsuccessful and it will...
  3. Infinite restart loop from performing a factory reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Infinite restart loop from performing a factory reset: I have performed a factory reset on my laptop a day ago. I chose the option to also delete my personal files. However, when I tried this, the process was stuck on 48%. I then shut it off and start it again. I was prompted with it saying that it was unsuccessful and it will...
  4. Infinite restart loop from performing a factory reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 11 Infinite Black Screen Loop After Failed Windows 10 Reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Infinite Black Screen Loop After Failed Windows 10 Reset: Hi everyone,I am reaching out for assistance due to a challenging issue with my Windows 11 system, which is currently stuck in an infinite loop of a black screen with spinning circles. This issue arose unexpectedly after an attempt to reset my Windows 10 system on a separate...
  6. Windows 11 Infinite Black Screen Loop After Failed Windows 10 Reset

Windows 11 Infinite Black Screen Loop After Failed Windows 10 Reset: Hi everyone,I am reaching out for assistance due to a challenging issue with my Windows 11 system, which is currently stuck in an infinite loop of a black screen with spinning circles. This issue arose unexpectedly after an attempt to reset my Windows 10 system on a separate...
  7. My HP laptop froze so I reset it now it's in this blue screen and it keeps looping

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My HP laptop froze so I reset it now it's in this blue screen and it keeps looping: Hi my name is William and I have this problem with my HP laptop my screen froze so I reset my laptop so now when I turn it on it shows this text that says "your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. We'll restart it for you" and it keeps resetting itself when it...
  8. My HP laptop froze so I reset it now it's in this blue screen and it keeps looping

My HP laptop froze so I reset it now it's in this blue screen and it keeps looping: Hi my name is William and I have this problem with my HP laptop my screen froze so I reset my laptop so now when I turn it on it shows this text that says "your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. We'll restart it for you" and it keeps resetting itself when it...
  9. I reset my racer laptop last night, and it’s not stuck in a loop of the screen reset

I reset my racer laptop last night, and it’s not stuck in a loop of the screen reset: I reset my laptop last night, and now my laptop is stuck on 64% done with the reset and won’t turn on at all, i’ve tried turning it on an off but it won’t do anything...
  10. I reset my racer laptop last night, and it’s not stuck in a loop of the screen reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I reset my racer laptop last night, and it’s not stuck in a loop of the screen reset: I reset my laptop last night, and now my laptop is stuck on 64% done with the reset and won’t turn on at all, i’ve tried turning it on an off but it won’t do anything...