Windows 10: Loop and fail of automatic repair

Discus and support Loop and fail of automatic repair in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello everyone! I have faced a problem with my Win10 After the latest windows update my laptop is in a constant loop - Preparing automatic repair -... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Inna Si, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Inna Si Win User

Loop and fail of automatic repair

Hello everyone! I have faced a problem with my Win10
    After the latest windows update my laptop is in a constant loop - Preparing automatic repair - Diagnosing my pc - says that it did not start correctly and offers to restart. After that the cycle starts again

What can i do? There are some very important files on my laptop.

:)

Inna Si, Oct 29, 2019

2. Automatic Repair Loop

Hi Charlene,

Your concern regarding the device going into an Automatic Repair Loop can be caused by change on its settings/configuration or broken system files. To effectively assist you with your concern, can confirm if you've made any changes on your device prior to
    your concern?

As an initial step to get back into the normal Windows screen, we suggest that you perform a
    Startup repair. The repair will attempt to fix any broken components/files which may prevent your device from booting properly. To do this, follow the steps below:

• On theAutomatic Repair screen, select Advanced options.
    • Select Troubleshoot.
    • Select Advanced options.
    • Select Startup Repair.

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, Oct 29, 2019
  3. larry Win User
    larry, Oct 29, 2019
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Windows 10 is stuck in Automatic Repair loop

Hi Robert,

Automatic Repair loop is a feature designed to help you fix some PC issues in Windows. It might fail to work sometimes and stuck in a startup repair loop in Windows 10.

The two most common cases of the Windows Automatic Repair loop issue are:

1. Windows Automatic Repair stuck on a black screen with "Preparing Automatic Repair" error message.

2. Windows Automatic Repair failed and said, "Automatic repair couldn't repair your PC".

We suggest that you try the solutions provided by community experts on this
    link
    and let us know how it goes.

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Oct 29, 2019
Thema:

1. Loop and fail of automatic repair - Similar Threads - Loop fail automatic

2. Automatic Repair Loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Automatic Repair Loop: When I turn my laptop on it says "Preparing Automatic Repair" and goes black. Then it turns off. I've looked for some solutions but none match my problem. Thank you : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/automatic-repair-loop/83cc9400-b3a9-4b51-a99c-f0510ad80dff
  3. Automatic repair loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Automatic repair loop: I upgraded the ram and the hard drive on my HP15 notebook, which is running the latest Windows 10 version. When I used the media creation tool to reinstall the os it got stuck in the automatic repair loop. I have tried everything I could find online to fix it but nothing...
  4. Automatic repair loop

Automatic repair loop: Every time i open my laptop it automatically show preapiring automatic repair.. diagnosis your pc.And when u llok my c drive directory it shows just 1 file and when i look system image recovery windows c is free.....i dont have admin...pla help me asap my classes starting...
  5. Automatic repair fail loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Automatic repair fail loop: My laptop's been stuck on automatic repair failing loop for a week and no solution online seems to work. When trying the three bootrec.exe commands the third onebootrec.exe /fixboot failed and said "Access is denied" The first phase of chkdsk /r took 24 hours with a lot...
  6. Automatic Repair Loop

Automatic Repair Loop: Hi, I'm currently experiencing this automatic repair loop, I already tried restarting and watched videos of how to fix it but none of them works, I stumbled upon a video where you use command prompt but in my case, I couldn't use it because it needs me to sigj in, I forgot to...
  7. Windows Automatic Repair Loop - blue screen - Repair Fail

Windows Automatic Repair Loop - blue screen - Repair Fail: Attempted to install one SABRENT 1TB NvmepcieM.2 228 SSD into gaming PC today. Immediately got this problem and have tried everything to fix it with no luck: Automatic Repair couldn't repair your PC. Press "Advanced options" to try other options to repair your PC or "Shut...
  8. Automatic Repair Loop

Automatic Repair Loop: One day, when i went to turn on my laptop, it went into an automatic repair. I tried every type os solution i could find on google but nothing works. It either says it can not perform this action, or says it encountered some problems, “now restarting”, but it does not...
  9. Automatic Repair Loop

Automatic Repair Loop: Can someone please help me. My laptop is stuck in automatic repair loop. I have a Dell Inspiron 15 5000 Windows 10. It was working alright this morning until I turn it off then tryed to turn it back on. It was really slow starting up and when it did a message come up...
  10. Automatic Repair Loop

in Windows 10 Support
    Automatic Repair Loop: Have an existing W-10 Home on a Dell 660 Desktop. It keeps starting with the Automatic Repair that goes to the "Diagnosing your PC" to the "Pc did not start correctly". Going to "Advanced" and "Troubleshooting" I first tried to "Reset". Went thru the motions then "Could not...