Windows 10: loopback exemption is enabled by default for microsoft edge

Discus and support loopback exemption is enabled by default for microsoft edge in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, I would like to know if it is normal that loopback exemption is enabled by default in the "about:flags" of Microsoft edge. I tried to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ArnodP., Dec 22, 2019.

1. ArnodP. Win User

loopback exemption is enabled by default for microsoft edge

Hello,

I would like to know if it is normal that loopback exemption is enabled by default in the "about:flags" of Microsoft edge.

I tried to reset the browser through settings>applications but the checkmark comes up again in the about:flags.

I understand that it is enabled by default but how to change that setting?

with kind regards,

ArnodP.

:)

ArnodP., Dec 22, 2019

2. Default pages for Microsoft Edge

Hello Angela,

I understand that you are trying to set the starting page for the Microsoft Edge of your preferred web pages. We will help you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps you.

• Open Microsoft Edge.
    • Click on the ". . ." at the top right corner. Select Settings.
    • Under Open Microsoft Edge with. Select Specific pages.
    • Set the webpages and Save.
    Please post to us if you have any further queries to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Dec 22, 2019
  3. Can't install Loopback Adapter after last windows 10 update

Hello Kevin,

If you're having issue installing MS KM-TEST Loopback Adapter, we suggest performing the manual methodas explained in the steps provided below:

• Click the Start Menu. In the search box type “hdwwiz” and then click the hdwwize.exe program link.
    • Now the Add Hardware wizard should be open. Click next through the first page, and then on the second select install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced). Click next to continue.
    • Scroll down the list and Select Network Adapters then Click Next.
    • Give the next window a moment to load, and then Click Microsoft and Select Microsoft KM test Loopback Adapter.

Now the Microsoft KM test Loopback Adapter should be installed and it will show up in your network connections window.

Let us know if that worked out for you.

Michelle Vil, Dec 22, 2019
  4. vbahl2003 Win User

Cannot Change Default Search Engine tyo Google in Microsoft Edge

Hi,

When I am trying to change my default search engine for my Microsoft edge browser in advanced settings I am neither able to type anything or select anything and add is disabled as well can anybody suggest how to fix this please. as per the notes mentioned
    for changing the default browser engine, the second step mentioned here below I am not able to perform as there is nothing enabled to either select or type the engine's website.

• Select More actions (...) > Settings and then scroll down to select
      View advanced settings. In the list under Search in the address bar with, select
      Change.
    • Select your search engine's website and then select Set as default. If you don't select the search engine, the
      Set as default button will be grayed out.

Please suggest.

Thanks,

Vikas Bahl

vbahl2003, Dec 22, 2019
Thema:

1. loopback exemption is enabled by default for microsoft edge - Similar Threads - loopback exemption enabled

2. Microsoft Edge becomes the default browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Edge becomes the default browser: Installed Windows 11 February Update today. Now, every time after turning on the computer, the default browser is Microsoft Edge. I put Chrome, but after restarting system, Edge again by default. How to fix it? P.S. The reason may be that before updating, I have deleted the...
  3. Tax Exempt

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Tax Exempt: Need your code to enable us to fax in the documentation for Tax Exempt. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tax-exempt/a65413ec-625c-4720-9991-e33c906ed916
  4. Microsoft Edge - 2 Edge on Default Apps

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge - 2 Edge on Default Apps: Hello everyone, this is my first post here, I've searched the forum for a similar problem but I haven't found anything, So ... Today I have formatted my computer, while downloading and installing Microsoft Edge (Chromium based) to update the old Microsoft Edge, I have noticed...
  5. Collections now enabled by default in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Collections now enabled by default in Microsoft Edge: We’re excited to announce that Collections is now enabled by default for all Microsoft Edge Insiders in the Canary and Dev channels (build 80.0.338.0 or later). Following our initial preview behind a feature flag two months ago, we have been adding in new features and...
  6. Tax exemption

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Tax exemption: I need to create a service request to get my tax exemption going, any idea how to create one? Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tax-exemption/73326e82-e36e-43d0-b8ee-f70071495fe6"
  7. Tax exemption

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Tax exemption: I've created a new account for my organization and I'm not sure how to create a service request in order to fax my exemption sheet in. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tax-exemption/40794eb9-81c8-4af4-8703-e87d239200f5"
  8. sorry loopback connections are not enabled

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    sorry loopback connections are not enabled: After the windows 10 auto update, I cannot use real vnc viewer. (with putty ssh tunneling) I've tried to add network adapter in Device manager. But, it didn't work out. (Microsoft KM-TEST loopback adapter) Do I have to change the firewall policy?? I've no idea what to...
  9. Microsoft Edge Favorites not in default folder but availalbe in Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge Favorites not in default folder but availalbe in Edge: Since installing the November Windows 10 update (11/17/15) none of my favorites are being stored in the default Edge folder. While in Edge the favorites are available but when I go to the default folder they are not listed. Is there another location they may be being saved or...
  10. Enable or Disable Extensions in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Extensions in Microsoft Edge: How to: Enable or Disable Extensions in Microsoft Edge [img] Information Microsoft Edge is a new web browser that is available across the Windows 10 device family. It is designed for Windows 10 to be faster, safer, and compatible with the modern Web. Personalize and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft edge loopback exemptionj

2. loopback exemption win 10