Windows 10: Looped blue screens

Discus and support Looped blue screens in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, i'm getting looped blue screens after this morning. i'm gonna explain what is happening i boot up my pc i see windows logo (sometimes says... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by hiihi, May 22, 2019.

1. hiihi Win User

Looped blue screens

Hello,

i'm getting looped blue screens after this morning.

i'm gonna explain what is happening

i boot up my pc

i see windows logo (sometimes says preparing automatic repair)

after that i get a blue screen and the pc restarts, each time it restarts the error is another one.

hope i can get help

:)

hiihi, May 22, 2019
  2. Kem Mon Win User

Blue screen and stop code

Hi
    Jeferis,

There are a lot of factors for this matter to occur. To isolate the issue, we have some questions for you:

• What activity have you done to
      trigger the NTFS and FAT FILE SYS loop?

• were there any error messages?

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

It is possible that the
    Boot
    Sequence were corrupted by the previous activity which
    triggered the Blue Screen Error and the loop. We recommend that you perform these
    suggested troubleshooting
    and see if there are any changes:

Startup Repair.

To access the
    Startup Repair Screen, turn off the
    PC 3-4 times(force shutdown),
    while on the Blue screen Error. This will route you to the
    Startup repair screen:

Advanced Boot Options > click Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Command Prompt

and run the following command:

Run SFC Scan:  

SFC
    will
    scan
    and
    run
    an
    automatic repair
    to any
    corrupted system files
    that it will detect. We suggest that you perform it twice. To run an
    SFC scan, follow these steps:  

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.  

• Type
      sfc /scannow
      and hit
      Enter.   

Boot Record:

This will fix the corruptions on
    boot records or boot
    sequence. To run this command, follow these steps:

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.

• Type the following command:  

• Bootrec /fixMBR  

• Bootrec /fixBoot

• Bootrec /rebuildBCD

Update us on how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, May 22, 2019
  3. Blue screen in terminal loop

Hi,

The blue screen error that you encounter can be triggered due to a possible hardware or hardware driver software failure. To isolate your concern, could you confirm if you have made any changes on your device prior to your concern? Also, are you getting
    any messages for the blue screen error?

As an initial step to get out of the blue screen loop, we suggest that you perform a startup repair by booting to
    System Recovery Options through a hard reboot. To do this, follow these steps:

• Turn on your device.
    • When the Windows logo appears, press the power off button or unplug the power source to force shutdown your device.
      (If you're using a laptop, remove the battery. Note: Refer to the manufacturer's site on how to remove the battery of your device.)
    • Perform this step three times. On the third time that you turn on your computer, wait for the
      Windows Recovery Environment (WinRE) window to appear.
    • On the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot
      >Advanced options > Automatic Repair.
    • Select Windows 10.
    • If prompted, select an administrator account.
    • Type in your password and click Continue.
    • Wait for the repair to complete.

Once you're done, check if your device will boot normally.

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, May 22, 2019
  4. Roan T Win User

Looped blue screens

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, May 22, 2019
Thema:

Looped blue screens

1. Looped blue screens - Similar Threads - Looped blue screens

2. Blue screen loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen loop: So basically, on my laptop, I have something called "The blue screen of death". My laptop was completely fine and normal, but when I did a system restore, I got the blue screen. I am completely out if ideas on how to fix this. If I try to reset the laptop, all I'm met with is...
  3. Blue screen loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen loop: Hey there. I was using my laptop when the blue screen error popped up and restarted my laptop. Since then my laptop is in repair loop and gives the "BAD SYSTEM COFING INFO" what should I do?...
  4. Blue Screen Loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen Loop: Hello everyone, My PC decided to went through blue screen loop for like a hours. I tried doing system restore but nothing worked at all, i went back through the Blue screen loop. How did the blue screen loop happened for me? I was playing a game while updating drivers. But...
  5. Blue screen loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen loop: I had installed a software i.e., paragon https://www.paragon-software.com/free/pm-express/ . It had asked me to restart and I pressed yes ! Then it stucked in a blue screen loop automatic repair error, recovery key error, etc.Can anyone help me out to access my computer again...
  6. Blue screen loop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blue screen loop: I keep getting stuck on automatic repair and set up, and couldnt connect correctly. Ive tried almost everything but im still stuck in it. Btw in new to this stuff[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-loop/946219bf-7668-4feb-a756-c0c57117d0a4
  7. Blue Screen Loop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blue Screen Loop: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/HempConnoisseur_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gzlofm/blue_screen_loop/
  8. Blue Screen Loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue Screen Loop: Hello, So my PC is having issues and nothing is working on it to make it return back to normal. A little story of what happened earlier on: I have Norton Utilities and it told me that I had to do System Backup or Rebootsomething along the lines of that. That made my PC...
  9. Blue Screen loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue Screen loop: My Computer was giving a problem saying that an internal virtual memory has done some error . I went on Google and tried finding help and saw on Windows questions that I had to use restore point and I did that... It failed and my PC don't starts it says that Windows has...
  10. Blue screen loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen loop: Hi I am having the issue of endless cycle of blue screens which prevents me to enter the Repair mode / safe mode / boot from usb as they all get interrupted from a blue screen with various error messages. The errors that I get are: 0xc000007b 0xc0000021a 0xc00000139...