Windows 10: LOOPING A SONG

Discus and support LOOPING A SONG in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Can anyone tell me how to loop a song on the Photos app on my computer?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by nope_rope0102, Jul 13, 2019.

1. LOOPING A SONG

Can anyone tell me how to loop a song on the Photos app on my computer?

:)

nope_rope0102, Jul 13, 2019

2. Some WMP songs will not return to itunes library

When I try to access specific songs in itunes it says "file location not found" yet I can call the song up on wmp and listen to it.
    Sometimes when I list the album in itunes the song is missing and other times it is grayed out. I am trying to put music to a video but I can only do it through itunes. Does anyone have any suggestions. I have spent too much time watching facebook videos on how to sync these two programs

really old guy, Jul 13, 2019
  3. Twitter RSS feed and Loop

So, my Twitter RSS feed won't update, and I can't post anything to twitter from the Loop or Kin Studio. Suggestions?

CommieCOZY, Jul 13, 2019
  4. HGN2001 Win User

LOOPING A SONG

Windows Media Player Song Title Alpha Order Bug possible workaround

I use Windows Media Player to maintain my library of music on the computer. Usually, when I open an Artist, all of the songs are listed within the album from which it comes. So first is Album A with all of its songs, then Album B etc.

Often, I'll want to list all of those same songs within an Artist by Song title. This will sort all of the titles that start with "A" first, "B" second, etc. and show a very small jpeg of the album cover on the left. This view allows for quick audio comparisons of the same song from different sources. This is where you can hear one iteration of a song being louder or better quality or worse mastering than another - a helpful use of this software.

OK, so what's the bug? Occasionally and unpredictably, the alpha-by-song list will separate out widely, listing the first song with a large jpeg of the cover art. Then a second song will appear with its large jpeg cover art, all of this using up a lot of screen real estate. It can still be used, but it's ugly to look at. It has been maddening that some artists are separated out like this, while most list nice and tight, line by line.

Today, I might have uncovered the reason that it happens. I think it has to do with apostrophes in the last title in the alphabetical list. If you can somehow change the title of that song so that it's not last, your list will show tight lines, the way its supposed to be.

I realize that this is a very specialized use of Windows Media Player, but maybe it will help out someone out there.

HGN2001, Jul 13, 2019
Thema:

LOOPING A SONG

1. LOOPING A SONG - Similar Threads - LOOPING SONG

2. Boot loop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Boot loop.: Hi,I have Fusion 5 laptop and it is stuck in boot loop. I read posted articles on this issue and download IOS media files on USB. After it boots, it does not install. Can you please tell me steps to resolve this issue. Thank you....
  3. Boot loop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Boot loop.: Hi,I have Fusion 5 laptop and it is stuck in boot loop. I read posted articles on this issue and download IOS media files on USB. After it boots, it does not install. Can you please tell me steps to resolve this issue. Thank you....
  4. Boot loop.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How can I get out of repair loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can I get out of repair loop: Hello, I am currently running windows 10. I tried to restore my computer to a previous restore date for another problem and that's when the issues started. Now my PC is stuck in repair mode. It starts by "preparing automatic repair" and then moves to "diagnosing" but then it...
  6. How can I get out of repair loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get out of repair loop: Hello, I am currently running windows 10. I tried to restore my computer to a previous restore date for another problem and that's when the issues started. Now my PC is stuck in repair mode. It starts by "preparing automatic repair" and then moves to "diagnosing" but then it...
  7. How can I get out of repair loop

8. Laptop screen glitching and turning black, audio looping, requires hard reset to get back...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop screen glitching and turning black, audio looping, requires hard reset to get back...: Windows 11 Lenovo Laptop, let me know if you guys need any more info. Done virus scans and updated graphics drivers to no avail. Typically just have Google Chrome open....
  9. Laptop screen glitching and turning black, audio looping, requires hard reset to get back...

Laptop screen glitching and turning black, audio looping, requires hard reset to get back...: Windows 11 Lenovo Laptop, let me know if you guys need any more info. Done virus scans and updated graphics drivers to no avail. Typically just have Google Chrome open....
  10. My pc is stuck in a boot loop

My pc is stuck in a boot loop: I built my pc last month and it has been working perfectly fine until yesterday. i was gaming like normal and the screen randomly turned black and my system shut off. Since then it was stuck in a loop were after it passed the POST stage and tried to start windows it would...