Windows 10: Looping after factory reset

Discus and support Looping after factory reset in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I got a Dell 5559 on Windows 10. I was having a problem where the computer showed it was connect to internet but it wouldn't pull up any web page or do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by cwd500, Feb 1, 2018.

1. cwd500 Win User

Looping after factory reset

I got a Dell 5559 on Windows 10. I was having a problem where the computer showed it was connect to internet but it wouldn't pull up any web page or do anything that requires internet. I tried to do a factory reset and now it's looping with this screen. Any help?
    Looping after factory reset [​IMG]

:)

cwd500, Feb 1, 2018

2. Stuck on a reset loop after factory reset

I factory reset my hp envy because i was selling it and it was doing the automatic update but was closed at 64% so it didnt finish but now it is stuck in a loop where the hp logo will show for a while then itll go to yhe update screen showing the 64% then
    the screen goes black and starts the process over. I believe it was downloading the windows 10 update. Any ideas?

JackAllen94, Feb 1, 2018
  3. Stuck on a reset loop after factory reset

Hi Jack,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Apologize for the difficulties that you're experiencing in Windows 10.

Not to worry, we’re here to help you out.

Let us follow the steps suggested by Babu V (replied on September
    19, 2015) in the following thread that speaks about a possible solution for the related issue:

Error: “There was a problem resetting your PC”

Error: “There was a problem resetting your PC”

Hope it helps.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance, we are glad to assist you.

Abdul_Malik, Feb 1, 2018
  4. Looping after factory reset

Looks like you are upgrading what options did you select when factory resetting computer ( delete everything and reinstall Windows)?

FreeBooter, Feb 1, 2018
  5. cwd500 Win User
    I done the remove files and clean drive

cwd500, Feb 1, 2018
  6. There is not much to do than again factory reset your computer.

Dell SupportAssist OS Recovery starts automatically if Windows will not startup. The recovery environment allows you to diagnose hardware issues, repair issues, back up files, and restore factory settings. You can start the recovery environment at any time.
    Verify the list of systems on which Dell SupportAssist OS Recovery is supported.

You should able to factory reset with Windows 10 Installation DVD. You can create Windows 10 installation DVD/USB with Windows 10 Media Creation Tool.

FreeBooter, Feb 1, 2018
  7. Word Man Win User
    @cwd500 - Did your laptop come with Windows 10 factory installed? Have you made any partition modifications that may have changed or eliminated the Dell PBR partition? Finally, did you attempt this by selecting the "Dell Backup and Recovery" option from the failed boot troubleshoot screen?

I know you stated:
    But was that part of the Dell Recovery routine?

Word Man, Feb 1, 2018
  8. zbook New Member

zbook, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Looping after factory reset - Similar Threads - Looping factory reset

2. infinite reboot loop after factory reset?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    infinite reboot loop after factory reset?: i tried to factory reset my pc and it keeps going from 68% to 89% and it does that infinitely is there any way to cancel it and just get it to roll back or something please help....
  3. Boot Loop after Factory Reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Boot Loop after Factory Reset: Ive noticed my laptop becoming slower than needed and honestly i was getting extremely frustrated with it. I decided i should just start from scratch and reset the thing, nothing on the laptop was important that i couldnt reacquire. I went through the process of resetting and...
  4. PC reset loop after factory reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC reset loop after factory reset: I recently performed a factory reset on my laptop and after the reset was done and it was time for the configuration I put in my country, application language, keyboard layout and time zone, I received an error message saying that I needed an update and to plug it in and...
  5. Pc restart loop after factory reset

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Pc restart loop after factory reset: I recently did a factory reset on my dell laptop and after the reset was done and it was time for the setup i put in my country, app language, keyboard layout, and timezone then i got an error message basicaly saying it needs an update and to plug it in and connect it to wifi...
  6. Pc restart loop after factory reset

Pc restart loop after factory reset: I recently did a factory reset on my dell laptop and after the reset was done and it was time for the setup i put in my country, app language, keyboard layout, and timezone then i got an error message basicaly saying it needs an update and to plug it in and connect it to wifi...
  7. After Factory Reset, stuck in a Loop

After Factory Reset, stuck in a Loop: Hello! My computer was encountering some issues so I decided to factory reset it, to make sure that I could properly install everything I needed to help it run optimally. I stuck in my USB with Windows 10 Home on it and I effectively restored the computer to its factory...
  8. Computer stuck in a loop after factory reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer stuck in a loop after factory reset: So I factory reset my Dell Inspiron 15 5000 because I want to give it as a gift to my younger brother. Now its stuck on a loop of restarting. It starts when i get to this screen [IMG]after I click next it goes to this[IMG]which causes it to go to a loadin page that says just...
  9. Stuck in loop after Factory Reset

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Stuck in loop after Factory Reset: So I went ahead and factory reset after not using the PC in a while, and it being slow when I last used it about a year or so ago. It is a Dell Inspiron 3252. Now my issue is the loop I'm stuck in. It first prompts me with the "Hi there" screen, asking me to set up country...
  10. Restart Loop After Factory Reset

Restart Loop After Factory Reset: I've tried doing reseach on what the problem is, and from what I've gathered, this is a bug, but I havent seen anyone say how I can fix it w/o having to download something. But heres my story: My laptop, a Dell Inspiron 15 that I've had for about 2 years now, was running slow...