Windows 10: Looping at sign-in process on Windows 10 - login not possible

Discus and support Looping at sign-in process on Windows 10 - login not possible in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; What happend: I tried to connect to my pc via remote desktop - normally it worked. But last time (yesterday) I got a blue screen. After that crash, I... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Tobias_430, Feb 2, 2019.

1. Looping at sign-in process on Windows 10 - login not possible

What happend:

I tried to connect to my pc via remote desktop - normally it worked. But last time (yesterday) I got a blue screen.

After that crash, I can't log in.

Windows comes up, but screen is flickering and looping at the sign-in process.

I've just made a video of that phenomenon: https://my.pcloud.com/publink/show?code=XZ32xK7ZjbEZhBPF4yXsYc0MIopg6qEYNfxmotpX

Any ideas how I can solve this problem? Thanks in advance.

:)

Tobias_430, Feb 2, 2019
  2. GNJha Win User

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Feb 2, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Feb 2, 2019
  4. rmanasa Win User

Looping at sign-in process on Windows 10 - login not possible

Lock vs Login screen screenshot

Hi Josey -

Thanks for the quick reply. While your suggestion does change the sign in process, it doesn't address the differing screenshot question. Following the steps doesn't make the login screenshot the same as the Lock screenshot. As I mentioned, I can't even find the screenshots being used for both screens.

Still looking a solution to this. Open to any other suggestions you might have to the problem. Thanks!

rmanasa, Feb 2, 2019
Thema:

Looping at sign-in process on Windows 10 - login not possible

1. Looping at sign-in process on Windows 10 - login not possible - Similar Threads - Looping sign process

2. Windows Sign in Loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Sign in Loop: So I changed the pin on my Desktop but apparently, I missed a key or something and locked myself out. No big deal I just reinstall windows 10 and be done with it. The reinstall works up until I restart the computer then when I go to log in I press a key and then it just says...
  3. Windows 10 login loop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 login loop: I had one user account and it wasn't signed in to Microsoft account Local account and I did sign in with my MS account. when I was signing in it asked my for sth like "windows hello pin", or sth like that and I ignored it didn't define any then after a restart when I was...
  4. OneNote for Windows 10 - Login Loop

in Windows 10 Customization
    OneNote for Windows 10 - Login Loop: I am having trouble logging into a recent download of OneNote for Windows 10. When I open the software the screen asks me to 'pick an account to sign in with.' I select work or school account, and the screen changes to 'lets get you signed in' with my email address under...
  5. Windows 10 Login Screen Looping

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Login Screen Looping: Ok here is the problem: I keep my computer running over night, MS made an update push and the next day the login screen was frozen. A hard reboot was required. When the PC rebooted it got hung-up on the welcome screen, my user name was there but when I “clicked” it would...
  6. Windows 10 Login screen loop

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 Login screen loop: Hey guys! Im having an issue where everytime i login to my windows pc it brings me back to the login screen after a few mins or secs Ive booting it in safe mode but that still didnt fix anything. Any help would be great!...
  7. Processes possible Virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Processes possible Virus: Hello, I have a process running on my computer running Win. 7 64 bit I never seen before and it is called Ended.exe *32 and I can find nothng on google about it? all it keeps trying to tell me is how to end a process! Anyone know anything about this? and is it a virus?...
  8. Windows 10 login loop

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 login loop: After a minute into the desktop the screen goes black then comes back in a different resolution. Eventually it takes me to my login screen which doesn't require a password. Now the loop begins. Black screen, smaller resolution, login screen. I have no idea how to fix this...
  9. Sign in loop windows 10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Sign in loop windows 10: I seem to be stuck in an endless sign in loop. It re loops after so much time. Pressing the power icon re loops it. Holding shift and left clicking does not bring up the reset option it also re loops it. Entering pin or password highlights it purple then re loops again. Ive...
  10. Distributed processing in Windows 10? Is it possible?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Distributed processing in Windows 10? Is it possible?: Hello! Most of us have at least 2 computers connected at the home network. Is it possible to make them cooperate for resource-demanding tasks such as HD video editing? If I get the term right, I think this is called Distributed Processing. So is there any software or...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. interactive sign-in process initialization has failed winlogon dies windows 10