Windows 10: Looping BSOD's

Discus and support Looping BSOD's in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello. I have an endless issue with my gaming PC and was hoping I could get a little help! Basically I'm getting a loop of stop error codes. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Frychael, Oct 14, 2018.

1. Frychael Win User

Looping BSOD's

Hello. I have an endless issue with my gaming PC and was hoping I could get a little help!

Basically I'm getting a loop of stop error codes.

I havent seen my desktop in months. Nor the log in screen.

I always get CRITICAL PROCESS DIED after boot. I understand theres about 4 basic fixes for this code. However my PC will not reset, and command prompt wont complete its scan and when it does I get it with another stop error code. I've tried reinstalling win10 over win10 to clear my system. That tells me theres missing or corrupted files. I'm unable to enter safemode. I have no restore points, and system startup triggers another stop error & hardware is secure Basically a loop of stop error triggers when I'm trying to resolve one.

I did replace a bad harddrive with a new one a week or two before this happened. Along with purchasing a razor keyboard and logitech mouse

I'm sorry for my lack of descriptive wording regarding this issue.

I will list all the stop error codes I've received so far while trying to fix Critical Process died.

1. CRITICAL PROCESS DIED

2. BAD POOL CALLER

3. IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

4. BAD POOL HEADER

5. SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION

6. PFN LIST CORRUPT

7. MEMORY MANAGEMENT

8. KERNAL SYSTEM SECURITY CHECK FAILURE

9. NTFS.SYS

10. FILE SYSTEM

11. PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA

Any help at all would be greatly appreciated! Thank you for your time! :^)

:)

Frychael, Oct 14, 2018
  2. Arjay Dom Win User

bsod loop device verifier ionmanager violation

Hi Tom,

To better assist you, provide the answers to the following questions:

• Have you made any changes on your device prior to the issue?
    • What is the complete error message that you're seeing on the screen?

For the meantime, we suggest checking the answers on the following threads below which we found similar and helpful in resolving the issue:

Windows 10 Driver Verifier BSOD loop.. how to get out of it?

Windows 10 stuck in bsod reboot loop

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Arjay Dom, Oct 14, 2018
  3. BSOD Loop

Thank you. I will try this method once my laptop is in a BSOD loop. Looping BSOD's :) If this works, ill mark this as the answer.

MikoTienzo, Oct 14, 2018
  4. Dj3Dub Win User

Looping BSOD's

BSOD Loop restart.

I've been experiencing startup issues with my PC since last night. I go to startup and startup freezes. It seems that something is either stuck or freezing up on loading. Since it doesn't fully boot up, I have been hitting the reset button or holding the power button. It appears that this has made the problem worse. I went to startup this morning and am getting the same thing. Did the same steps of hitting reset and or holding the power button to shutdown. After this I am getting BSOD that keeps restarting and BSOD in a loop. The next boot loaded with repair options. I attempted to do startup repair and have been unsuccessful. How to get out of BSOD restart loop? Thanks!

Attachment 34523

Dj3Dub, Oct 14, 2018
Thema:

Looping BSOD's

1. Looping BSOD's - Similar Threads - Looping BSOD's

2. When I restart my laptop it says updates are underway and it restarts to a bsod and loops.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I restart my laptop it says updates are underway and it restarts to a bsod and loops.: I am having an issue with my new laptop with windows 11 22h2 it doesn't install new updates and when I restart the laptop it says updates are underway and without any persentage it suddenly restarts when my laptop logo shows up the loading lags and goes to bsod and restarts...
  3. When I restart my laptop it says updates are underway and it restarts to a bsod and loops.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I restart my laptop it says updates are underway and it restarts to a bsod and loops.: I am having an issue with my new laptop with windows 11 22h2 it doesn't install new updates and when I restart the laptop it says updates are underway and without any persentage it suddenly restarts when my laptop logo shows up the loading lags and goes to bsod and restarts...
  4. I'm stuck on a Bsod loop. Error code : inaccessible boot device. Please help !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm stuck on a Bsod loop. Error code : inaccessible boot device. Please help !: Hello,I have been searching for a solution for a while now, and I still don't know how to solve my problem.Whenever my laptop starts, it loads normally with the circling white dot, and then it flashes a blue screen for about a second or so, and finally my pc automatically...
  5. I'm stuck on a Bsod loop. Error code : inaccessible boot device. Please help !

I'm stuck on a Bsod loop. Error code : inaccessible boot device. Please help !: Hello,I have been searching for a solution for a while now, and I still don't know how to solve my problem.Whenever my laptop starts, it loads normally with the circling white dot, and then it flashes a blue screen for about a second or so, and finally my pc automatically...
  6. Enabling driver verifier causes BSOD boot loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Enabling driver verifier causes BSOD boot loop: I have a sneaking suspicion that one or some of my drivers are acting up. I tried turning on driver verifier on all non-microsoft drivers, which caused a BSOD loop irql-not-less-or-equal. I have tried:- checking device manager for erroring drivers- DISM- Turned off all...
  7. Enabling driver verifier causes BSOD boot loop

Enabling driver verifier causes BSOD boot loop: I have a sneaking suspicion that one or some of my drivers are acting up. I tried turning on driver verifier on all non-microsoft drivers, which caused a BSOD loop irql-not-less-or-equal. I have tried:- checking device manager for erroring drivers- DISM- Turned off all...
  8. I’ve been stuck in a BSOD loop whenever I would try to boot up my PC. After turning it on,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I’ve been stuck in a BSOD loop whenever I would try to boot up my PC. After turning it on,...: https://share.icloud.com/photos/0d67bhjk5ahXlth5JILS5K57w https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-been-stuck-in-a-bsod-loop-whenever-i-would-try/0ddd767f-0135-434b-b6e7-5480907b1433
  9. I’ve been stuck in a BSOD loop whenever I would try to boot up my PC. After turning it on,...

I’ve been stuck in a BSOD loop whenever I would try to boot up my PC. After turning it on,...: https://share.icloud.com/photos/0d67bhjk5ahXlth5JILS5K57w https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-been-stuck-in-a-bsod-loop-whenever-i-would-try/0ddd767f-0135-434b-b6e7-5480907b1433
  10. I’ve been stuck in a BSOD loop whenever I would try to boot up my PC. After turning it on,...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade