Windows 10: Looping through password on windows 10

Discus and support Looping through password on windows 10 in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I have an HP notebook model: 15-aff131dx when i start it up, i dont press anything but it loops through the page to enter the password and the... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Chan16803, Oct 30, 2018.

1. Chan16803 Win User

Looping through password on windows 10

I have an HP notebook model: 15-aff131dx

when i start it up, i dont press anything but it loops through the page to enter the password and the starting page on my laptop. Please help.

Thanks

:)

Chan16803, Oct 30, 2018
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Oct 30, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 30, 2018
  4. P4-630 Win User

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Oct 30, 2018
Thema:

1. Looping through password on windows 10 - Similar Threads - Looping through password

2. Password Loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Password Loop: Hello, I need some help with the microsoft store. I cant sign in because everytime i do it its on a password loop, i have tried resetting the microsoft store but same thing happends....
  3. Password Loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Password Loop: Hello, I need some help with the microsoft store. I cant sign in because everytime i do it its on a password loop, i have tried resetting the microsoft store but same thing happends....
  4. Windows 10 Auto Repair Loop and Unrecognised Password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Auto Repair Loop and Unrecognised Password: Good afternoon,I'm going through the advice for dealing with the Windows 10 Automatic repair loop. The diagnostics states "couldn't repair your pc try advanced..." but I can't open in safe mode option 5 without going round the same loop. I also can't undertake advanced...
  5. Windows 10 Auto Repair Loop and Unrecognised Password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Auto Repair Loop and Unrecognised Password: Good afternoon,I'm going through the advice for dealing with the Windows 10 Automatic repair loop. The diagnostics states "couldn't repair your pc try advanced..." but I can't open in safe mode option 5 without going round the same loop. I also can't undertake advanced...
  6. Windows 10 Auto Repair Loop and Unrecognised Password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Windows 10 Blue Screen Loop - forgot admin password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Blue Screen Loop - forgot admin password: Hello, my laptop is stuck in a blue screen loop on start up. It says it has encountered an error and needs to restart, which is does, and goes back to a blue screen. In the advanced options, everything I try such as uninstalling updates needs an admin password, but any...
  8. Windows 10 Blue Screen Loop - forgot admin password

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Blue Screen Loop - forgot admin password: Hello, my laptop is stuck in a blue screen loop on start up. It says it has encountered an error and needs to restart, which is does, and goes back to a blue screen. In the advanced options, everything I try such as uninstalling updates needs an admin password, but any...
  9. Password loop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Password loop: On Windows 10 LTSC 2019: I have my password, which I type everytime I turn my PC on, that's cool. Except today, windows decided to ask for the password once, twice, one more time, one more, and it doesn't look like it's going to stop. I type the password (100% sure...
  10. Going Through a Problem Loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Going Through a Problem Loop: So I'll keep this short; one morning I woke up to my laptop not really working. It would start up, the lights would go on, and the screen would light up as if it were about to display something, but never did. At first I thought it might've been the black screen of death, but...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 looping through hi