Windows 10: Looping while trying a factory reset on windows 10

Discus and support Looping while trying a factory reset on windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi while doing a factory reset on lenovo ideapad with an EMMC 64G running windows 10 there was a power outage now the computer is just looping on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Bonyfide1, Jan 10, 2021.

1. Bonyfide1 Win User

Looping while trying a factory reset on windows 10

Hi while doing a factory reset on lenovo ideapad with an EMMC 64G running windows 10 there was a power outage now the computer is just looping on the lenovo logo. Can I get the laptop to continue the reset?

:)

Bonyfide1, Jan 10, 2021

2. Looping after factory reset

There is not much to do than again factory reset your computer.

Dell SupportAssist OS Recovery starts automatically if Windows will not startup. The recovery environment allows you to diagnose hardware issues, repair issues, back up files, and restore factory settings. You can start the recovery environment at any time.
    Verify the list of systems on which Dell SupportAssist OS Recovery is supported.

You should able to factory reset with Windows 10 Installation DVD. You can create Windows 10 installation DVD/USB with Windows 10 Media Creation Tool.

FreeBooter, Jan 10, 2021
  3. IggSter Win User
    How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, Jan 10, 2021
  4. cwd500 Win User

Looping after factory reset

I got a Dell 5559 on Windows 10. I was having a problem where the computer showed it was connect to internet but it wouldn't pull up any web page or do anything that requires internet. I tried to do a factory reset and now it's looping with this screen. Any help?
    Looping while trying a factory reset on windows 10 e56fac92ae2f99c1b72baf3f2761c78d.jpg

cwd500, Jan 10, 2021
Thema:

1. Looping while trying a factory reset on windows 10 - Similar Threads - Looping while trying

2. Errors while trying to do a factory reset!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Errors while trying to do a factory reset!: I’m unable to factory reset my laptop! Please help, 2 errors pop up, 1- Reset this PC “There was a problem resetting your PC. No changes were made.” 2- error 193 DISM log cannot be found An error occurred while attempting to start the servicing process for the image located...
  3. Errors while trying to do a factory reset!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Errors while trying to do a factory reset!: I’m unable to factory reset my laptop! Please help, 2 errors pop up, 1- Reset this PC “There was a problem resetting your PC. No changes were made.” 2- error 193 DISM log cannot be found An error occurred while attempting to start the servicing process for the image located...
  4. Errors while trying to do a factory reset!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 10 Factory Reset Restart Loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Factory Reset Restart Loop: So, recently, I preformed a factory reset on my computer, windows 10 and now everytime I restart, it takes me to the same restart screen. This screen asks me which region I'm in, my timezone, and what keyboard language I prefer. Then when I click next, it takes me to another...
  6. Windows 10 Factory Reset Restart Loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Factory Reset Restart Loop: So, recently, I preformed a factory reset on my computer, windows 10 and now everytime I restart, it takes me to the same restart screen. This screen asks me which region I'm in, my timezone, and what keyboard language I prefer. Then when I click next, it takes me to another...
  7. Windows 10 Factory Reset Restart Loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Trying to factory reset

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Trying to factory reset: I have a hp stream 11 that I am trying to factory reset and erase everything so my grandad can have it and log in with his windows account. When i go to factory reset it, it says I need 1.79gb more free space, but I cant free up anymore space. This laptop has 29.1gb of space,...
  9. Restart loop during factory reset [Windows 10]

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Restart loop during factory reset [Windows 10]: Hello. I have been trying to reset my alienware aurora pc running on windows 10 because of a trustedinstaller virus. I am in the reset, and my computer keeps restarting followed by a message stating that a problem was keeping the computer from getting up and running and that...
  10. Looping after factory reset

in Windows 10 Support
    Looping after factory reset: I got a Dell 5559 on Windows 10. I was having a problem where the computer showed it was connect to internet but it wouldn't pull up any web page or do anything that requires internet. I tried to do a factory reset and now it's looping with this screen. Any help? [img] 103586