Windows 10: Looping Windows BSOD restart System Thread Exception Not Handled on a tablet pc

Discus and support Looping Windows BSOD restart System Thread Exception Not Handled on a tablet pc in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a Wacom Mobilestudio pro 16 that I bought "broken" as all the guy said it needed was a battery. When I got the battery (looked up exact model... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LouisPelletier, Aug 20, 2018.

1. Looping Windows BSOD restart System Thread Exception Not Handled on a tablet pc

I have a Wacom Mobilestudio pro 16 that I bought "broken" as all the guy said it needed was a battery. When I got the battery (looked up exact model based on FCC take down images (https://imgur.com/a/114cI)) and installed it the computer booted which means all the hardware should be fine, but with the System Thread Exception not handled. Stupidly, I set the computer to clean reinstall windows 10, rather than going into troubleshooting and fixing the drivers (what tends to cause a System thread exception). Anyways, this is the real problem. The computer has a loop of death (same system thread reason apparently) and I cannot interface with it. There are usb c ports so I couldn't initially plug in a keyboard and tap f8 on boot up, but when I got an usb c - usb adapter it also could not read the keyboard. I tried a usb boot drive to boot into, but that, even on restart (it loops so I tried it a ton of times), doesn't boot into any kind of setup utility.
    I cant get it repaired by Wacom, at least not for a hefty price I think. I'm a college student and my uni has a pc repair person available for free(I think) but if I'm screwed here then I doubt they could repair it.

What are my options here? Has anyone else had an issue like this, or is this computer done for.

:)

LouisPelletier, Aug 20, 2018

2. Win 10 Reboot Loop of Death- system thread exception not handled (ntfs.sys)

Just browsing the web then the BSOD with the system thread exception not handled appeared, now it's in a booting loop. I tried to do safe mode and restore the PC but I only receive more errors.

Errors I receive:

System Thread Exception Not Handled (ntfs.sys)

Driver Overran Stack Buffer

Page Fault In Nonpaged Area

Driver IRQL Not Less Or Equal (NETIO.SYS)

PFN List Corrupt

Critical Structure Corruption

Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap

Memory Management Error

System Service Exception

Exception Scope Invalid

Kernal Auto Boost Invalid Lock Release

Kmode Exception Not Handled (ndis.sys)

Every once in 500 or so boots, it does boot successfully to desktop but the system thread error appears and the bootloop continues.

AlexMason94, Aug 20, 2018
  3. Angel_Q1 Win User
    system thread exception not handled infinite loop

So I downloaded the tool from my laptop to a usb drive, followed the instructions, but did not get the repair prompt: I got a message saying " it looks like you started an upgrade and booted from installation media. If you want to continue with the upgrade,
    remove the media from your pc and click yes. If you want to perform a clean installation instead click no."

i tried the first option and got stuck to the endless loop again.

whats next?

clean installation will erase everything, right?

how do I get the repair option?

thank you

Angel_Q1, Aug 20, 2018
  4. Looping Windows BSOD restart System Thread Exception Not Handled on a tablet pc

system thread exception not handled infinite loop

Hi Angel,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the issue that you are currently facing, we will try the best we can to resolve your issue.

I would like to inform you that System Thread Exception Not Handled
    error arises due to incompatible or old graphics card drivers. System Thread Exception Not Handled error is often displayed along with the Blue Screen of Death (BSOD).

After the Blue Screen of Death is displayed with System Thread Exception Not Handled error, even if the computer is powered off and then powered back on, it keeps getting restarted after every few seconds.

As of now, I suggest you to try simple troubleshooting steps and check if this helps in resolving the issue. Follow the below step.

If you do not have Windows 10 media creation tool. Download and create Windows 10 ISO from the below link.

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

Once you complete creating media. Insert the Windows installation DVD in the DVD ROM and restart your computer.

• After you boot the computer using Windows DVD, a black screen appears with gray text "Press any key to boot from CD or DVD". Press any key.

• Select the correct time and Keyboard type.

• Click on Repair your computer in the lower left corner.

• Select Troubleshoot from Choose an option screen.

• Click Advanced options in Troubleshoot screen.

• Click Automatic Repair from Advanced Options
      screen.

• Next, choose the operating system by clicking on its button.

• Windows will look for problems on hard drives and verify that all required files are intact.
    Once automatic repair is done, I suggest you to go to the computer manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers available for all the devices on the computer and then install them by following the instructions given in the website.

Please let us know if the issue persist and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Aug 20, 2018
Thema:

Looping Windows BSOD restart System Thread Exception Not Handled on a tablet pc

1. Looping Windows BSOD restart System Thread Exception Not Handled on a tablet pc - Similar Threads - Looping BSOD restart

2. BSOD - SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD - SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED: Hello, I was on google chrome with many tabs and application open when my computer gave me a BSOD.I went and updated the graphics driver and the network drivers through device manager. It said I had the best installed one. I looked at the event logger to try and find the...
  3. BSOD - SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED: Hello, I was on google chrome with many tabs and application open when my computer gave me a BSOD.I went and updated the graphics driver and the network drivers through device manager. It said I had the best installed one. I looked at the event logger to try and find the...
  4. BSOD - SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. BSOD system exception thread not handled

BSOD system exception thread not handled: HELP! Every time my laptop powers on it BSOD and shows the error code 'system exception thread not handled'. It will then auto-restart and work fine after this. Any ideas on how I can fix this initial boot issue would be great!...
  6. System Thread Exception Not Handled BSOD

System Thread Exception Not Handled BSOD: Recently I've been getting the BSOD with the message "your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart" and stopcode: SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED. At first this happened maybe once a week, but it has gotten more and more frequent. Links to the dmp files:...
  7. BSOD system thread exception not handled

BSOD system thread exception not handled: My PC just had a BSOD. While following instructions from another post and running verifier my PC was stuck in a crash loop. Booted up after system restore kicked in, good thing I didn't skip the restore point step. I uploaded a .rar with 3 files: the MSinfo32, the older DMP...
  8. BSOD system thread exception not handled

BSOD system thread exception not handled: Hello :) I recently god this BSOD in an endless loop: STOP CODE: system thread exception not handled win ver: 2004 19041.572 I attach the V2 log as requested. Hopefully you can help me solve this issue. thank you so much! DESKTOP-HOLLOWC-(2020-12-11_20-19-28).zip 170250
  9. BSOD System thread exception not handled

BSOD System thread exception not handled: So, a few weeks ago I had a problem with daily blue screens. That problem got fixed since it was a driver that was the problem. Just now, I had another blue screen but this time it was a differant problem. I looked in the events but unfortantly I cannot see what the problem...
  10. BSOD loop system thread exception not handled

BSOD loop system thread exception not handled: Good day! i just installed windows 10 home using a bootable flash drive, on my old HP Compaq nx6320 and the installation went just fine but when it was booting for the first time a BSOD appeared with the " Systen thread exception not handled" error, I can't seem to know the...