Loose 8.1 Favorites If Upgrade To Windows 10?

Discus and support Loose 8.1 Favorites If Upgrade To Windows 10? in Windows 10 Support on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; If I upgrade to Windows 10 ,will I loose favorites stored on IE 11 on my 8.1 OS? 11888 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ronto, Aug 2, 2015.

1. ronto Win User

If I upgrade to Windows 10 ,will I loose favorites stored on IE 11 on my 8.1 OS?

:)

ronto, Aug 2, 2015
  2. ROBERT HAMBURGER Win User

favortes

Hi I upgraded my W and ended up loosing my favorites in EDGE . I could find them by going back to IE11 - but not EDGE .

Is there away to copy my favorites into EDGE? I tried to import them into EDGE but when I clicked on import Favorites from IE it said "could not import favorites "

Do I need to go back to IE11 and drop Edge ? It would be to difficult for mem to loose all my Favorites and start a new list ? thanks

Robert

ROBERT HAMBURGER, Aug 2, 2015
  3. GarryMV Win User
    Upgrade windows 8 to windows 10

I am using Windows 8 single language with OEM key. I want to upgrade to Windows 10 without loosing data. But Microsoft has posted on their website that only windows 7 and 8.1 can upgrade to 10.

So anyone help me that can i upgrade windows 8 to 10 without loosing data or by first upgrade to 8.1 then 10 ?

GarryMV, Aug 2, 2015
  4. paulsalter Win User

not with an upgrade

I have done 4 upgrades and favourites remain, also keeps saved passwords for sites if you have them stored

paulsalter, Aug 2, 2015
Thema:

Loose 8.1 Favorites If Upgrade To Windows 10? - Similar Threads - Loose Favorites Upgrade

Forum Date

Nuvision Solo 10 draw loosing mic driver apon every restart.

Nuvision Solo 10 draw loosing mic driver apon every restart.: Windows 1809 A Windows endorsed and sold tablet with latest operation system loosing driver on every other start. I even have the windows driver update turned off. What happens almost every time is the audio also looses its driver and a manual add and remove of the driver...
Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware May 17, 2018

MS Office 2007 loosing support

MS Office 2007 loosing support: I have MSWord 2007 and been using it for quite some time. I also have a legal copy of Office 2016 which I bought a few months ago. I don’t like 2016 as it is so much different with all its bells and whistles so I’m back to 2007. But sometime this year MS will discontinue...
Microsoft Office and 365 Aug 1, 2017

When One computer Comes on, we loose Connection

When One computer Comes on, we loose Connection: For the past few days now, when one particular computer is switched on, the router looses connection. I am wondering if its possibly an IP conflict as we currently use DHCP. I am thinking about changing our computers to static to see if that fixes it. 108543
Windows 10 Network and Sharing Apr 21, 2018

Storage pool upgrade - Will i loose data?

Storage pool upgrade - Will i loose data?: I have the option to upgrade my storage pool, will I loose my data on the pool? 98962
Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware Nov 26, 2017

Laptop WiFi looses connection

Laptop WiFi looses connection: Hello: I use my Smartphone as a Hotspot, I have me Dell laptop set-up to connect to the Smartphone "Hotspot" and for several months I had no problems using the internet with this set-up. But in the last month, the few times I have worked with this set-up the Dell laptop...
Windows 10 Network and Sharing Dec 17, 2017

Loose microUSB connection causes Explorer window to keep taking focus

Loose microUSB connection causes Explorer window to keep taking focus: My mobile phone has a bad microUSB connection, possibly caused by an accumulation of dirt I can't remove or the fatigue and misshaping of metal or plastics. The result is that when I plug my phone into my PC and set it on my desk, the next five minutes whilst the cable...
Windows 10 Support Oct 7, 2017

If I upgrade from x32 to x64, Will I loose everything on my pc?

If I upgrade from x32 to x64, Will I loose everything on my pc?: If I upgrade from x32 to x64, Will I loose everything on my pc? I would upgrade using a bootable USB Drive... If I do this process will all the photos etc... I have right now go away or will they stay there?*Think*Redface 90722
Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade Aug 6, 2017
Loose 8.1 Favorites If Upgrade To Windows 10? solved