Windows 10: Loose mouse roller

Discus and support Loose mouse roller in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My husband bought the wireless keyboard and mouse model #3050. The roller ball on the mouse is so loose it isnt working well for gaming. I stupidly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SamanthaDavis4, Nov 30, 2020.

1. Loose mouse roller

My husband bought the wireless keyboard and mouse model #3050. The roller ball on the mouse is so loose it isnt working well for gaming. I stupidly threw away the box so the retail store is no help to me. I cant figure out how to try for warranty repair on just the mouse. Or are we able to take it apart and tighten the roller?

:)

SamanthaDavis4, Nov 30, 2020
  2. gmopro Win User

Mouse settings - vertical roller scroll

So when i use the roller to scroll within Outlook inbox, i noticed it moves too fast or too far. I want it to not move as much.

So i checked the setting and it was on 1. so i figured i cant go lower than that. i then tried 5 and then 10 and then 100 and noticed no difference in the vertical scrolling with the mouse roller. how can i change it? using the control panel , then mouse
    and then Wheel, then vertical scrolling change doesnt do anything for me. How come this doesnt change the experience. have a Logitech M325 wireless mouse.

gmopro, Nov 30, 2020
  3. grgehyd Win User
    using roller on mouse for volume on DELL Inspiron 5559

Hi,

On full screen the while viewing video the volume icon in the tray is not seen. The F2 and F3 does work as Vol down and up resp. I prefer to use the roller in the mouse to increase or decrease volume. could someone help without downloading additional apps.
    thanks

grgehyd, Nov 30, 2020
  4. Ar Rom Win User

Loose mouse roller

Mouse settings - vertical roller scroll

Hello,

There are certain steps that we can do to troubleshoot this issue. Let's follow the methods provided on this

link
    and see if this will resolve your concern regarding the mouse settings.

Get back to us if the steps won't work.

Ar Rom, Nov 30, 2020
Thema:

Loose mouse roller

1. Loose mouse roller - Similar Threads - Loose mouse roller

2. Roller Coaster Tycoon 2 wont launch properly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roller Coaster Tycoon 2 wont launch properly.: It starts, its open. I click on the game icon in the bar and if i click it faster I can actually get to the main menu but then the screen readjusts and closes again. If I hover over the icon it just shows a small black box. And when I click the box, again, it'll open readjust...
  3. Roller Champions Multiplayer is not working on PC

in Windows 10 News
    Roller Champions Multiplayer is not working on PC: [ATTACH]Roller Champions, Ubisoft’s creation, is a multiplayer sports video game. Its multiplayer feature makes the game unique and more fun to play with friends. It supports cross-play, allowing gamers to invite and matchmake with other players. However, some players...
  4. Mouse Cursor Movement Feels Strange, Loose

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse Cursor Movement Feels Strange, Loose: For the past few months it feels like my mouse cursor went to something which I could move sharply and with really good precision, even just on the desktop or while browsing webpages. But, one day it randomly started to feel slippery and loose. Now it feels like I move the...
  5. Loosing Internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Loosing Internet: My desktop shows that there is no internet. When checking the Ethernet and Wi-Fi adapters, they show that there is internet activity. I have a router/modem from my supplier, Spectrum, and to get internet back to the desktop, I need to disconnect the router/modem for a short...
  6. Chains roller coaster game ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Chains roller coaster game ?: Hi guys, can anyone help me? When I was little, my father used to play a roller coaster chain game on the Labtob. And now my question is, what's the name of this game The operating system was Windows 7 The year should be 2009-2011 Thank you in advance...
  7. Loosing data

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Loosing data: Every month when Windows 10 updates I loose all my data. Like my favorites links and my tax code info. Is there a setting or a something that can be done Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/loosing-data/109240ae-dfa6-43e1-b886-cff82cf2ac5a
  8. Loosing Wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Loosing Wifi: Hello Tech Support, I bought a used laptop. I wiped it out and reinstalled applications. Since day 1 ,my wifi keeps dropping. I've tried to reset the modem. I did some cmd commands to reset ipv6, catalog, etc. and its still happening. My drivers are UTD. I'm loosing my...
  9. Monitor looses signal along with keyboard and mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Monitor looses signal along with keyboard and mouse: hi, i have Microsoft Windows 10 installed on HP Micro Tower. Intel 2 core duo processor, Nvidia GT220 and Ram is 4gb. on normal use the pc works around fine, but when i open a couple of extra tabs or use apps, the monitor tends to go blank (looses signal), along with a...
  10. Loosing tiles

in Windows 10 Support
    Loosing tiles: On my Windows 10 touchscreen laptop I seem to have 3 modes. Pc and tablet but also tablet with no tiles . Touching somewhere on the bottom of the screen will toggle the tiles on and off. Is this correct 26874