Windows 10: loosing a lot on data cost

Discus and support loosing a lot on data cost in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello everyone I'm loosing a lot of data minutes with this windows 10. I go through 50 gigs in a short space of time. I also lost my product key. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by sizah, Dec 23, 2018.

1. sizah Win User

loosing a lot on data cost

Hello everyone

I'm loosing a lot of data minutes with this windows 10. I go through 50 gigs in a short space of time.

I also lost my product key. I cant access windows Microsoft applications.

Please help.

:)

sizah, Dec 23, 2018

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Dec 23, 2018
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Dec 23, 2018
  4. loosing a lot on data cost

Start menu and cortana not working on windows 10

The steps mentioned here are to create a backup and recovery drive but I am afraid even if I do so what if I am not able to restore my data and I loose something. This is my work machine so it would cost me a lot if I loose any information or data.

RujalDesai, Dec 23, 2018
Thema:

loosing a lot on data cost

1. loosing a lot on data cost - Similar Threads - loosing lot data

2. New motherboard: reinstall windows without loosing data?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New motherboard: reinstall windows without loosing data?: Hi everyone,I purchased a new motherboard and cpu. After I stalling and connecting everything back together, my PC was only booting on the BIOS, despite detecting my drives.I disconnected them all, and only connecting the one which has windows, but the same happens.I...
  3. New motherboard: reinstall windows without loosing data?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New motherboard: reinstall windows without loosing data?: Hi everyone,I purchased a new motherboard and cpu. After I stalling and connecting everything back together, my PC was only booting on the BIOS, despite detecting my drives.I disconnected them all, and only connecting the one which has windows, but the same happens.I...
  4. Game data occupying a lot of space.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Game data occupying a lot of space.: I am trying to eliminate this folder since the game was not uninstalled properly. However, I do not have permission to get rid of it since I obtained it from the Microsoft store....
  5. Loosing data

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Loosing data: Every month when Windows 10 updates I loose all my data. Like my favorites links and my tax code info. Is there a setting or a something that can be done Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/loosing-data/109240ae-dfa6-43e1-b886-cff82cf2ac5a
  6. Trusting Microsoft Cost you all your DATA

in Windows 10 Customization
    Trusting Microsoft Cost you all your DATA: a week of blue screens because of some problems on my pc, formatting and cleaning and taking care of my data and files so i dont lose them, taking them from a disk to a disk to not lose a damn 6 and 7 years ago Memory pictures and all of other files, after i find out the...
  7. ICloudPhoto.exe consuming a lot of data

ICloudPhoto.exe consuming a lot of data: Hello, I have found threads about iclouphoto.exe consuming a lot of data because it is syncing to a server (in my case 120GB in a day)but I haven't found a permanent solution to the problem. Can anyone help? Thanks...
  8. "system" using lots of data

"system" using lots of data: Hi, I live in a rural area and was using mobile data for internet however recently got nbn satellite installed. Satellite internet provides you with a peak and off peak data allowance and the provider I am using had info on how you can use your off-peak data (between 1am &...
  9. Loosing data o a App kdd

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Loosing data o a App kdd: I have been using up my data the past few month without being long on the net. When checking my usage detail my data is being used by an app or program called kdd it used 913.48Gb. I do not see any software called kdd or any app called kdd. How do I get rid of this from my...
  10. Storage pool upgrade - Will i loose data?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Storage pool upgrade - Will i loose data?: I have the option to upgrade my storage pool, will I loose my data on the pool? 98962