Windows 10: Loosing net . Have to reset network card. Occured after update.

Discus and support Loosing net . Have to reset network card. Occured after update. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; After the last update, the computer loses contact with the internet after each night's sleep in power save mode. The network card is missing, says the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Zocken1, Aug 12, 2020.

1. Zocken1 Win User

Loosing net . Have to reset network card. Occured after update.

After the last update, the computer loses contact with the internet after each night's sleep in power save mode. The network card is missing, says the information. Must do network card reset every time to make it work. What to do?

:)

Zocken1, Aug 12, 2020

2. Network card not showing

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

In order to help you better, could you please confirm a couple of things

• Are you using router?

• Are you getting any error message?

Is you are using router then I suggest you to reset the router and check if the issue persist.

Also I suggest you to update the Network Adapter driver. Here is the steps:

• Press Windows+X key on your desktop and select
      Device Manager.

• Locate Network drivers, expand, right click and click
      on Update.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Aug 12, 2020
  3. .NET Framework 1.0 updates install every day

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on windows 10.

The issue might occur if there is any corruption during windows update.I will certainly help you with the issue.

I suggest you to follow the methods below:

Method 1 I suggest you to run Windows Update Troubleshooter.

Follow the below steps:

Type troubleshooting in the search bar.

• Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on windows update.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

Method 2 I also suggest you to uncheck the
    .NET Framework 1.0 and restart the computer and check if issue persists,

Please follow the steps below:

• Right click on start menu and click on programs and features.

• Click Turn windows features on or off.

• Uncheck .NET Framework 1.0 and .NET Framework services.

• Click on ok.
    Once, you have unchecked these, Please restart your computer and recheck
    the .NET Framework 1.0 and .NET Framework services andcheck.

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Aug 12, 2020
  4. Loosing net . Have to reset network card. Occured after update.

microsoft net framework 4 unhandled exception has occurred in your application

Hi Simon,

Do let us know how exactly you have tried to perform repair of .Net Frame work on your computer.

Let us try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to turn off, turn on the .Net framework and check if it helps.

• PressWindows + X keys from the keyboard, click on
      Programs and Features.
    • Click on Turn Windows features on or off from the left pane.
    • Uncheck the .Net framework feature, restart the computer.
    • Follow the same as I & 2 check mark the feature, restart the computer and check with the status.

If the issue still persists,

Step 2: I suggest you to repair the framework using repair tool and check.

Refer: Microsoft .NET Framework Repair Tool is available

Hope it helps. Try the above and update us the status of this issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 12, 2020
Thema:

Loosing net . Have to reset network card. Occured after update.

1. Loosing net . Have to reset network card. Occured after update. - Similar Threads - Loosing net reset

2. No wifi after resetting the network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No wifi after resetting the network: I reset my network because some of my apps aren't connecting to the internet ,after I reset network I couldn't connect to the network. Can someone please help me...
  3. will i loose my windows pro after factory reset?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    will i loose my windows pro after factory reset?: if i factory reset my pc that had windows 10 but added product key to unlock windows 10pro will i loose the product code and have to pay for it again?...
  4. I Have a Network Card but still no bluetooth

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I Have a Network Card but still no bluetooth: So i recently bought a network card because for some reason its better then my actual enthernet speed and it came with bluetooth featured on it for around $40 Canadian dollar for 3gbs network card and bluetooth addition so i got it and just installed the drivers for it and it...
  5. Will I have to install updates after reset?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Will I have to install updates after reset?: Will I have to install many windows updates after resetting my pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-i-have-to-install-updates-after-reset/87f921a4-c70a-467b-b01a-eeac2bd1a66f
  6. Network Reset after W10 Updates!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network Reset after W10 Updates!: I've posted this issue in the past (this has been a problem for years) but maybe there has been a better way to resolve developed since then? Every #$%ing time W10 does one of its Cumm Updates I have to go into each computer and "Reset Network" in order to get that computer...
  7. .NET unhandled exeption has occured

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    .NET unhandled exeption has occured: My Windows is pretty much working fine, except when i try to open some applications. According to Windows these applications are not designed to be run on Windows but they indeed are. And for some it gives an unhandled .NET exception error. I checked for updates around an...
  8. Loosing Network drives - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Loosing Network drives - Windows 10: Hi all - I am at a lose as to what to do with the issue I have, reference to network drives dropping off the system? I have 2 network drives, that have been working fine for years, I am guessing since a widows upgrade, I now after a short period if time lose them and...
  9. network card

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    network card: I replaced the network card in my HP g6 the other day it works but the WIFI light turns blue when off and no light when on the connecters are in the right order 1&2 but I did fit a new keyboard maybe that's the reason or HP labelled the wires wrong because were the black...
  10. after update having trouble , loading 888.poker .net

in Windows 10 Gaming
    after update having trouble , loading 888.poker .net: when I go to the icon for the poker.net , it comes up script error , I have the been playing the game for years ,everytime you up date I can't get back on and have to reinstall and loose everything I have built up , I would like to fix this without re installing it...