Windows 10: Loosing passwords on Windows Mail

Discus and support Loosing passwords on Windows Mail in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi This past 2months every time I get a Microsoft update Windows Mail asks me to re-enter my password. Why is this persistent problem not being... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MNBarker, Apr 19, 2021.

1. MNBarker Win User

Loosing passwords on Windows Mail

Hi This past 2months every time I get a Microsoft update Windows Mail asks me to re-enter my password. Why is this persistent problem not being rectified, its happening to other users. This does not happen on my I pads or mobiles so its not anything to do with the BT mail server.

:)

MNBarker, Apr 19, 2021
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Apr 19, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Loosing passwords on Windows Mail :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Apr 19, 2021
  4. Loosing passwords on Windows Mail

Windows 10 Mail forgets Gmail password almost every day

Reason

Windows Mail app keeps prompting for Gmail account password frequently with the "your gmail settings are out of date" message—
    According to a comment on this post . . .

Potential Solutions

Based on some quick research there may be two options that may help resolve this. . .

1. Enable the 2-Step Verification functionality and security feature with your Gmail account and then use the 2-Step Verification to verify and trust the Windows Mail app to have access to your Gmail account
    2. Enable and use the Less Secure Apps functionality by turning that ON and using your usual Gmail account password with the Windows Mail app to authenticate

Further Resources

Pimp Juice IT, Apr 19, 2021
Thema:

Loosing passwords on Windows Mail

1. Loosing passwords on Windows Mail - Similar Threads - Loosing passwords Mail

2. I seem to loose my password in wallet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I seem to loose my password in wallet: I have been loosing my passwords I have saved to my Wallet and seem to loose the passwords I have save to wallet. Is there a process to save these passwords as at on time I was p to 28 and now I am down to 5...
  3. I seem to loose my password in wallet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I seem to loose my password in wallet: I have been loosing my passwords I have saved to my Wallet and seem to loose the passwords I have save to wallet. Is there a process to save these passwords as at on time I was p to 28 and now I am down to 5...
  4. Mail Account Passwords

Mail Account Passwords: I am attempting to enter email accounts on another device. When I try to get the passwords from the Mail account in windows 10, all I get is 16 dots. Is there a way to view what these passwords actually are?...
  5. recovery of mail password

in Windows 10 Customization
    recovery of mail password: before i start .. please read thru before assuming anything please.. This is and has been my account for almost 15 years... if my laptop fails .. ill loose it permanent... i have been trying to resolve this for some time... spoke to apple .. due to 2 step .. there is no...
  6. windows mail password

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows mail password: I have decided to use the windows mail 10 and I stated to define my mails I have 2 mail providers - gmail and thru bezeqint.net I have easily set the gmail, however, any time I set the bezeqint.net account' I found my 6 digits password is changed to a 16 one and therefore...
  7. Windows looses focus

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows looses focus: I have a issue when at random times, the active window looses focus, even happens in full screen games and whatnot I remember there is a program that will list every program that has been launched or similar, but cant remember the name Even better, does anyone have a better...
  8. password for yahoo mail

password for yahoo mail: my password for yahoo mail wont work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/password-for-yahoo-mail/b591cd54-171e-4934-b1ea-2ef1982dbe81
  9. e-mail, passwords

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    e-mail, passwords: I have done something to delete saving my pass words and e- mails. how do I correct this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/e-mail-passwords/36b455da-9733-4ae8-842c-526953cf0cb7
  10. Mail Password

in Browsers and Email
    Mail Password: mail keep changing my password to 16 digites. using pop/smtp mail account (sprcturm email) 117150