Windows 10: Loosing speakers intermittently

Discus and support Loosing speakers intermittently in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Intermittently speakers keep loosing driver for - ASUS VS238 (Intel(R)Display Audio) I think this happen after last update.Troubleshoot problem and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GeorgeClutterbuck, Mar 12, 2019.

1. Loosing speakers intermittently

Intermittently speakers keep loosing driver for - ASUS VS238 (Intel(R)Display Audio) I think this happen after last update.Troubleshoot problem and the fix is to reinstall drvers.

:)

GeorgeClutterbuck, Mar 12, 2019
  2. Rose Cal Win User

speakers

Hi Charlie,

Corrupted or outdated drivers may be one of the possible causes why your speakers are not working properly. To efficiently assists you, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried updating your drivers?
    • Have you tried connecting your speakers to another computer and check if the issue still persists?
    • Have you tried using other speakers and check if the issue still persists?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how to troubleshoot sound problems.

Let us know if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Mar 13, 2019
  3. Ivy Mun Win User
    Speakers and headphones work at the same time

Hi.

Let us isolate your concern by answering these few questions.

• Have you tried connecting your headphones directly to your desktop?
    • Does your speaker work normally when connected to your desktop?
    You may try the following steps to help resolve your concern:

• Unplug or Disconnect your speaker from the desktop.
    • Connect your headphone directly to the desktop.
    If the headphone works properly when directly connected to the desktop, we suggest that you contact your speaker manufacturer for assistance.

Let us know how it goes.

Ivy Mun, Mar 13, 2019
  4. cadaveca Win User

Loosing speakers intermittently

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Loosing speakers intermittently :p

cadaveca, Mar 13, 2019
Thema:

Loosing speakers intermittently

1. Loosing speakers intermittently - Similar Threads - Loosing speakers intermittently

2. keyboard laptop loose

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    keyboard laptop loose: recently my laptop dell has a loose keyboard, what should i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-laptop-loose/bfe3c9c1-0423-4442-9384-b596ed6777b7
  3. Loosing Internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Loosing Internet: My desktop shows that there is no internet. When checking the Ethernet and Wi-Fi adapters, they show that there is internet activity. I have a router/modem from my supplier, Spectrum, and to get internet back to the desktop, I need to disconnect the router/modem for a short...
  4. Loosing data

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Loosing data: Every month when Windows 10 updates I loose all my data. Like my favorites links and my tax code info. Is there a setting or a something that can be done Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/loosing-data/109240ae-dfa6-43e1-b886-cff82cf2ac5a
  5. Loosing Wifi

Loosing Wifi: Hello Tech Support, I bought a used laptop. I wiped it out and reinstalled applications. Since day 1 ,my wifi keeps dropping. I've tried to reset the modem. I did some cmd commands to reset ipv6, catalog, etc. and its still happening. My drivers are UTD. I'm loosing my...
  6. PC looses connection

in Windows 10 Customization
    PC looses connection: I'm not even sure that's an apt description. MWB worked seamlessly for a couple of weeks. Now, and I can't put my finger exactly on when, it will from time to time quit working. I'll switch from the host to the other pc both W10 -- different versions -- and the mouse /...
  7. Windows looses focus

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows looses focus: I have a issue when at random times, the active window looses focus, even happens in full screen games and whatnot I remember there is a program that will list every program that has been launched or similar, but cant remember the name Even better, does anyone have a better...
  8. Loosing internet connection

Loosing internet connection: Odd issue, internet keeps disconnecting, sometimes only 15-30min between sometimes hours between. The wireless shows as connected and diagnostic doesnt help. only thing that helps is to disable and enable it OR wait for a few min and it usually comes back on its own....
  9. Loosing connection for a while

Loosing connection for a while: Hello. Iam loosing connection with an internet for a couple of seconds every time I connect to the VPN, Steam or starting a few other applications. I had this same problem with Win8 and now with fresh Win10 but not with Win7. What can cause this behavior? As you can see there...
  10. Loosing tiles

in Windows 10 Support
    Loosing tiles: On my Windows 10 touchscreen laptop I seem to have 3 modes. Pc and tablet but also tablet with no tiles . Touching somewhere on the bottom of the screen will toggle the tiles on and off. Is this correct 26874