Windows 10: Loosing WIFI connection

Discus and support Loosing WIFI connection in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; After updating to Win 10 v2004 I am loosing my internet connection, in fact I loose all wifi connections and cannot see any wifi connections. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ElizeBreytenbach, Oct 19, 2020.

1. Loosing WIFI connection

After updating to Win 10 v2004 I am loosing my internet connection, in fact I loose all wifi connections and cannot see any wifi connections. I have another PC which connect perfectly to the internet. When I reboot my laptop, I can see the wifi connections and connects automatically to the wifi connection. After a few minutes, it dropsall wifi connections and I cannot seeany connections. I have tried to resore the connections without any success.

:)

ElizeBreytenbach, Oct 19, 2020

2. LAPTOP LOOSES WIFI WHILST OTHERS STILL CONNECT

my laptop sometimes looses wifi connection when in sleep or shut down. it no longer sees the router (no longer in the network list) even though 2 other devices happily make the connection. restarting the router usually fixes the problem.

MarcPrimaroh, Oct 19, 2020
  3. WiFi connection problems HTC TyTn

This is common in all windows mobile devices(both professional and standard). When the device goes into standby mode, the operating system tells the WiFi radio to switch itself off. That is why you loose the connection. When you again turn it on,
    the OS tells the wifi radio to turn itself on again. This time, it may or may not reconnect by itself. If it does not, there is no need to turn the phone off and on. Just follow these steps:

• go to start> settings
    • go to connections tab
    • go to wifi
    • select your wifi network. tap and hold on it and select "connect".

TarandeepKaur, Oct 19, 2020
  4. Loosing WIFI connection

Loosing WiFi connectivity after Windows 10 update

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

As per my understanding you loose you internet connection as soon as you charge your laptop.

I suggest you try the methods below and check if issue persist.

Method 1: Network troubleshooting

• On the search bar type “Troubleshooting”
        • Click on “Network and Internet”
        • Click on “ Network Adapter” and run the troubleshooter.
    Check and see if this resolves your issue, if not perform method 2.

Method 2: Download and install the latest firmware updates for the Wi-Fi adapter

Follow these steps to un-install the drivers

• On the search bar type “Device Manager”.
          • On the left pane locate “Network Adapter” and expand by clicking on it
          • Right on the “ Wireless adapter” option and click “Uninstall
          • Download the latest Wireless network adapter driver setup file from the manufacturer’s website and install it.
    Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

For further assistance, you can post your query in Microsoft Community

Regards

Vanessa

Vanessa Sohtun, Oct 19, 2020
Thema:

Loosing WIFI connection

1. Loosing WIFI connection - Similar Threads - Loosing WIFI connection

2. Wifi Connection keeps on loosing and reconnecting every second

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi Connection keeps on loosing and reconnecting every second: I have asus laptop with Windows 11. My Wifi connection keeps on loosing and reconnecting every second, and it's not some error with the Wifi as the other laptops/ computers in the house hold are not affected. I tried using the laptop with another wifi router as well, and it...
  3. Wifi Connection keeps on loosing and reconnecting every second

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi Connection keeps on loosing and reconnecting every second: I have asus laptop with Windows 11. My Wifi connection keeps on loosing and reconnecting every second, and it's not some error with the Wifi as the other laptops/ computers in the house hold are not affected. I tried using the laptop with another wifi router as well, and it...
  4. WiFi connection, keep loosing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi connection, keep loosing: Suddenly I could not connect with my wifi. It connected with my tablet and another computer. When I looked at the little icon at the bottom right next to the battery status icon, instead of the little curved things coming out, it showed a circle that looked something like...
  5. WiFi adapter is connected, but looses internet connection after a few minutes

WiFi adapter is connected, but looses internet connection after a few minutes: When I start my PC the WiFi Adapter connects to my wifi and has internet access, I start a ping to 8.8.8.8 and it looses internet connection after about 2 minutes. The adapter is still connected to my wifi, but simply has no internet access. So my solution now is, to...
  6. Loosing Wifi

Loosing Wifi: Hello Tech Support, I bought a used laptop. I wiped it out and reinstalled applications. Since day 1 ,my wifi keeps dropping. I've tried to reset the modem. I did some cmd commands to reset ipv6, catalog, etc. and its still happening. My drivers are UTD. I'm loosing my...
  7. PC looses connection

in Windows 10 Customization
    PC looses connection: I'm not even sure that's an apt description. MWB worked seamlessly for a couple of weeks. Now, and I can't put my finger exactly on when, it will from time to time quit working. I'll switch from the host to the other pc both W10 -- different versions -- and the mouse /...
  8. Wifi looses connection after 1803 upgrade

Wifi looses connection after 1803 upgrade: Hi, Since I updated i've noticed that the wifi randomally looses internet connection. while browsing or uploading a yellow mark comes on the wifi and then i have to disconnect and reconnect. i've read in other places others having this issue and tried the following: 1 -...
  9. Laptop WiFi looses connection

Laptop WiFi looses connection: Hello: I use my Smartphone as a Hotspot, I have me Dell laptop set-up to connect to the Smartphone "Hotspot" and for several months I had no problems using the internet with this set-up. But in the last month, the few times I have worked with this set-up the Dell laptop...
  10. Loosing connection for a while

Loosing connection for a while: Hello. Iam loosing connection with an internet for a couple of seconds every time I connect to the VPN, Steam or starting a few other applications. I had this same problem with Win8 and now with fresh Win10 but not with Win7. What can cause this behavior? As you can see there...