Windows 10: Lord Of The Rings Battle For Middle Earth II

Discus and support Lord Of The Rings Battle For Middle Earth II in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; To whom it may concern, One of my all time favourite computer game was Lord of The Rings Battle for Middle... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jean PaulBugeja, Nov 17, 2020.

1. Lord Of The Rings Battle For Middle Earth II

To whom it may concern,

One of my all time favourite computer game was Lord of The Rings Battle for Middle Earth II, so today I said let me get it back on my pc so I found my game disks and I started to install them, Installation complete.

Due to the fact that the games are original it requires DVD to run. So when I clicked play I heard a warning chime and a message popped up, stating that the DVD cannot be located. now keep in mind that the game already got installed.

Please help me to re-live my childhood memories, what can I do so that I could run the game and play it?

P.S. Microsoft well done on re -booting Age of Empires collections

Thanks and hopefully I will receive a reply

Jean

:)

Jean PaulBugeja, Nov 17, 2020
  2. akshaysrk Win User
    akshaysrk, Nov 17, 2020
  3. Downloading Lord of the rings Battle for middle earth II

Hi Luke,

Compatibility issue is one of the potential reasons why you're unable to play the Lord of the Rings Battle for middle earth II. To help you resolve this concern, I recommend that you perform the troubleshooting steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

Step 2: Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. Kindly click the link below to proceed:

Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store

Step 3: Delete Temporary files. This will help delete temporary files that have been stored on your computer.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Storage.
    4. Select This PC.
    5. Click Temporary files.
    6. Choose Temporary files.
    7. Click Remove files.

Step 4: Reset the game from the Settings menu.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Apps and features.
    4. Find the game and click Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset. You need to restart your computer to let the changes take effect.

For additional troubleshooting steps, I suggest that you visit this
    thread
    and try to perform the steps provided by LouisRiecken.

If the issue persists, I recommend that you post this query to the Lord of the Rings: Battle for Middle Earth 2. To do this, you may refer to the link below:

http://www.middleearthcenter.com/forums/

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post back anytime.

Wilfred Mac, Nov 17, 2020
  4. Lord Of The Rings Battle For Middle Earth II

Downloading Lord of the rings Battle for middle earth II

So I downloaded the Lord of the Rings The Battle for Middle earth on my pc but it keeps saying im entering the incorrect dvd when i am putting in the correct one. I tried to change the compatibility settings but it still won't work.

LukeNicolas, Nov 17, 2020
Thema:

Lord Of The Rings Battle For Middle Earth II

1. Lord Of The Rings Battle For Middle Earth II - Similar Threads - Lord Rings Battle

2. Dev Error on Modern Warfare II regarding windows 10 Battle net

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dev Error on Modern Warfare II regarding windows 10 Battle net: Hello everyone,I was currently playing Mondern Warfare II and decided to close the game, And now the game won't launch saying that my current windows 8 version isn't valid Wich I completly agree but the thing is that my PC runs on windows 10 lastest version and I tried...
  3. Dev Error on Modern Warfare II regarding windows 10 Battle net

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dev Error on Modern Warfare II regarding windows 10 Battle net: Hello everyone,I was currently playing Mondern Warfare II and decided to close the game, And now the game won't launch saying that my current windows 8 version isn't valid Wich I completly agree but the thing is that my PC runs on windows 10 lastest version and I tried...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Middle Earth: Shadow of War crashing on PC if computer is offline: Hello,I bought Middle Earth on MS and it works fine, as long as I'm connected to the internet. If I'm offline, the game does not work. It even get to the main menu. I start the game and after a few seconds it closes... Does any one have this same issue? Any ideia how to fix...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Middle Earth: Shadow of War crashing on PC if computer is offline: Hello,I bought Middle Earth on MS and it works fine, as long as I'm connected to the internet. If I'm offline, the game does not work. It even get to the main menu. I start the game and after a few seconds it closes... Does any one have this same issue? Any ideia how to fix...
  6. Middle earth shadow of war purchase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Middle earth shadow of war purchase: Hello, just wondering if when i purchase middle earth shadow of war on the Microsoft store on pc will i be able to play it on pc as well https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/middle-earth-shadow-of-war-purchase/a7aaf0b3-d6a6-489f-9ec5-d37bfb3eb4c7
  7. Battle for Middle-Earth 2 on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battle for Middle-Earth 2 on Windows 10: Hi everyone, I am at my wits end trying to get BFME2 to work on my Windows 10 PC. Every time I try to boot up the game it gives me the "Please insert the correct CD-ROM" error. This seems to be a pretty common error. However I have tried many of the solutions put forward by...
  8. Lord of the Rings: Battle for Middle Earth 2 & ROTWK not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lord of the Rings: Battle for Middle Earth 2 & ROTWK not working: I own original copies of Lord of the Rings Battle For Middle Earth 2 and it's expansion Rise of the Witch King. I've installed both from their discs, however, when I go to play the game after inserting the disc, I click play and the game says I need to insert the disc into...
  9. Middle Earth Shadow of War not working offline

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Middle Earth Shadow of War not working offline: I bought Middle Earth Shadow of War from the Windows Store, and I cannot get it to work offline. I am on a PC, running Windows 10. Whenever I try to open the game, I get the message attached below. I've tried signing into xbox from within the game, and it still didn't work....
  10. BSOD playing Lord of the Rings Online + Other Things

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD playing Lord of the Rings Online + Other Things: So my laptop has had a habit of Blue Screening occasionally, off and on. However, the last week or so it's become intolerable as it BSOD's every time I even load the launcher up for Lord of the Rings Online. It occasionally BSOD's during other activities, such as netflix or...