Windows 10: Lords of Magic: Special Edition on Windows 10

Discus and support Lords of Magic: Special Edition on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am trying to install Lords of Magic on my Windows 10 PC. I have the game on a disc and I cannot install it. It works fine on my Windows 7 desktop but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Micy21, Jul 23, 2020.

1. Micy21 Win User

Lords of Magic: Special Edition on Windows 10

I am trying to install Lords of Magic on my Windows 10 PC. I have the game on a disc and I cannot install it. It works fine on my Windows 7 desktop but I cannot get it to run on my Windows 10. I have followed previous guides with the compatibility settings and it doesn't seem to work. I am all out of options at this point and hope that someone can help me with this.

:)

Micy21, Jul 23, 2020
  2. Micy21 Win User

I am trying to install Lords of Magic on my Windows 10 PC. I have the game on a disc and I cannot install it. It works fine on my Windows 7 desktop but I cannot get it to run on my Windows 10. I have followed previous guides with the compatibility settings
    and it doesn't seem to work. I am all out of options at this point and hope that someone can help me with this.

Micy21, Aug 3, 2020
  3. Windows 10 and Magic Jack compatibility problem

Hi Bonnie,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I do appreciate your efforts and time.

Sorry to know that the issue persists even after trying so many suggestions.

• What and all steps have you tried?
    • Do you face the same voice issue when you are using other apps?
    If it is the issue with Magic Jack, you need to contact Magic Jack support.

Please get back to us with the required information to assist you further.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Aug 3, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 3, 2020
Thema:

1. Lords of Magic: Special Edition on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Lords Magic Special

2. Editing an MP3 file with special characters

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Editing an MP3 file with special characters: Every time I try to edit an mp3 file for the title using characters like "®" and also "ý" they either appear as a question mark in groove music or sometimes using old norse characters they just show up as regular alphabetical characters. Anyone know how to fix this?...
  3. Editing an MP3 file with special characters

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Editing an MP3 file with special characters: Every time I try to edit an mp3 file for the title using characters like "®" and also "ý" they either appear as a question mark in groove music or sometimes using old norse characters they just show up as regular alphabetical characters. Anyone know how to fix this?...
  4. Editing an MP3 file with special characters

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Skyrim special edition display problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Skyrim special edition display problems: hello, I've been playing Skyrim for a few years and its still to this day one of my favorite games, so when I upgraded to pc I was so exited to start another game and even play with mods for the first time. However after downloading and launched the game for the first time it...
  6. Magic Keyboard and Magic Mouse 2 with Windows 10 Laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Magic Keyboard and Magic Mouse 2 with Windows 10 Laptop: First Q: Is 3rd party software really needed to be able to use all the functions/features of the Magic Keyboard and Mouse 2 with a Windows 10 Laptop. Second Q: What is the equal for CTR-ALT-DEL on Magic keyboard to unlock laptop and open Task Manager? Everything online...
  7. Special characters in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Support
    Special characters in Windows 10?: Where is the program that shows special characters with their Alt keys? 148825
  8. Fallensouls: Dark lord

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fallensouls: Dark lord: is anybody else having trouble playing because I cant connect anymore and I was just playing yesterday. I play on windows 10 Asus laptop. when I try to log in I get passed the login but when choosing my server it says cant connect try again later. Any suggestions, Thanx in...
  9. Is there a new Special Edition of Surface Go coming?

in Windows 10 News
    Is there a new Special Edition of Surface Go coming?: Earlier this month we reported that Microsoft has launched its new Microsoft Surface Go device in two configurations. The device has been launched as the lightest and the most affordable device. The Surface Go device comes with Windows 10 in S mode pre installed. The Redmond...
  10. Windows 10 reset on a Star Wars special edition notebook

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 reset on a Star Wars special edition notebook: Hi, I have just bought a HP Star Wars special edition notebook with Windows 10 preinstalled. On the initial setup, I accidentally typed in my name wrong in the User account setup. (The keys are in a slightly different place on this keyboard to my old one and when I tried to...