Windows 10: lose admin access and get error while operating

Discus and support lose admin access and get error while operating in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; 1. I am facing issues while using windows many function and got Errors. 2. Not able to access command prompt asadministrator. 3. Manage section in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by sanchitsharma18, May 25, 2020.

1. lose admin access and get error while operating

1. I am facing issues while using windows many function and got Errors.

2. Not able to access command prompt asadministrator.

3. Manage section in THIS PC is not opening, Sign In option is just loading not showing any thing.

4. I tried to solve this by repair or reset but I forgot my password which essential to repair or reset system unfortunately I also forget security Ques. answers but I know PIN Don't know is it useful or not.

5. web cam. stopped working. lose admin access and get error while operating 185a78e2-c5ec-43db-959c-089a45eaa94b?upload=true.jpg lose admin access and get error while operating bf787a9c-6945-49a0-b01a-29a409cf7663?upload=true.jpg

:)

sanchitsharma18, May 25, 2020
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, May 25, 2020
  3. Windows 10 no admin access

Hi,

We'd like to learn more about the issue that you recently encountered. For us to provide the troubleshooting steps, please clarify the following:

• When you mentioned that you have no admin access, does it mean that you can sign in to your own user profile but the privilege is limited?
    • Have you made any changes or installed updates before this issue occurred?
    • Did you encounter an error message/code when you tried to restore your PC?
    To also answer your inquiry about the Admin account, there is a hidden built-in Admin account that you use in case of emergency. We will provide the instructions on how to access the hidden Admin account once we determine the root cause of your concern.

We look forward to your response.

Jennifer Cha, May 25, 2020
  4. DTG1 Win User

lose admin access and get error while operating

Cannot access shared network drive

Personally, I wouldnt use Everyone. If anyone hacks into you, they have full access to everything and can demolish everything on your raid. I would rather set up accounts and access separately for each person. That way, I know who did all that damage. In the end with a little extra work, I feel more secure by using Authenticated Users.

If this helps.
    step 1 create non-microsoft account and without email and address without admin rights
    step 2 share a drive or folder to specific user account (if Everyone is listed, remove it)
    step 3 set security > add Authenticated Users (if more than 1 account) or add specific users
    step 3a remove Everyone from list
    step 3b uncheck full control and write for all items listed except SYSTEM and Admin account.
    step 4 right click Start > Computer Management > System Tools > Shared Folders > Shares ... to verify settings and change anything else. You can also see the number of connections to each share here.

Thema:

lose admin access and get error while operating

1. lose admin access and get error while operating - Similar Threads - lose admin access

2. While using Command Prompt as Admin Access is denied

in Windows 10 Gaming
    While using Command Prompt as Admin Access is denied: Even As admin It shows Access Is denied And i have tried all the Other Metheds https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/while-using-command-prompt-as-admin-access-is/c3aebc72-f0e4-40c6-9d07-2face5c32f62
  3. While using Command Prompt as Admin Access is denied

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    While using Command Prompt as Admin Access is denied: Even As admin It shows Access Is denied And i have tried all the Other Metheds https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/while-using-command-prompt-as-admin-access-is/c3aebc72-f0e4-40c6-9d07-2face5c32f62
  4. While using Command Prompt as Admin Access is denied

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Access denied while accessing the admin$ from network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Access denied while accessing the admin$ from network: I have account named "test" which is a member of Administrators" , when i tried to access the admin$ and provide this test credential at UACgot access denied error.Note : i have already tried adding LocalAccountTokenFilterPolicy with value 1 , disabling UAC ....
  6. Access denied while accessing the admin$ from network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Access denied while accessing the admin$ from network: I have account named "test" which is a member of Administrators" , when i tried to access the admin$ and provide this test credential at UACgot access denied error.Note : i have already tried adding LocalAccountTokenFilterPolicy with value 1 , disabling UAC ....
  7. Access denied while accessing the admin$ from network

8. No access to admin rights while logged in as admin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No access to admin rights while logged in as admin: I have only one account on the computer, the administrator account, and i cannot access/change anything that requires administrator permissions. Any solutions that i have tried to search up results in not being able to even try the solution in the first place because i dont...
  9. No access to admin rights while logged in as admin

No access to admin rights while logged in as admin: I have only one account on the computer, the administrator account, and i cannot access/change anything that requires administrator permissions. Any solutions that i have tried to search up results in not being able to even try the solution in the first place because i dont...
  10. No access to admin rights while logged in as admin

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security