Windows 10: lose money at in line poker because of ads

Discus and support lose money at in line poker because of ads in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; the ads on microsoft solitaire collection cut my in line poker and i lose money, it's your last time... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by sylvainpers, Apr 13, 2020.

1. lose money at in line poker because of ads

the ads on microsoft solitaire collection cut my in line poker and i lose money, it's your last time

:)

sylvainpers, Apr 13, 2020
  2. nistar Win User

Online poker i900

Hi,

Can someone please tell me if you can play online poker for 'real' money on the Omnia i900?? If so which software?

nistar, Apr 13, 2020
  3. Bruce Hagen, Apr 13, 2020
  4. Naki Win User

lose money at in line poker because of ads

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile lose money at in line poker because of ads :)

Thema:

lose money at in line poker because of ads

1. lose money at in line poker because of ads - Similar Threads - lose money line

2. Money I added isn’t there

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Money I added isn’t there: I added some money to my Microsoft account and it isn’t there. I got an email saying the money was added but still nothing. I’m starting to get worried, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/money-i-added-isnt-there/de83894a-ff6b-4b73-8086-d183182d7f8e
  3. Money I added isn’t there

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Money I added isn’t there: I added some money to my Microsoft account and it isn’t there. I got an email saying the money was added but still nothing. I’m starting to get worried, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/money-i-added-isnt-there/de83894a-ff6b-4b73-8086-d183182d7f8e
  4. Money I added isn’t there

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Adding money to family member's microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Adding money to family member's microsoft account: Hi,Getting error while "Add money to your family member's Microsoft account" - Contact us at Microsoft supportWe’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. Get more infoContact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your...
  6. Adding money to family member's microsoft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Adding money to family member's microsoft account: Hi,Getting error while "Add money to your family member's Microsoft account" - Contact us at Microsoft supportWe’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. Get more infoContact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your...
  7. Adding Internet Port by command line

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Adding Internet Port by command line: Hi, I'm trying to figure out how to add a printer using the add-printerport and add-printer commands. I can add my print server printers manually using the GUI, but I'm not able to do this by command line. If I run this command I can add a printer but with the wrong port...
  8. Microsoft Family Adding Money to Child Account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Family Adding Money to Child Account: I have searched thru the instructions as to how to add money to child account and as everyone else, got the same issue. Not a currency issue, I have tried multiple times and never succeeded once. Has anyone been successful in doing this?...
  9. Problems adding money to my Microsoft account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Problems adding money to my Microsoft account: ***I couldn't find an appropriate category to place this question in, so if a Mod can move my question to a more appropriate category, I would be really grateful*** Hi, I have now tried twice to add £10 to my Microsoft account via my laptop, so that in turn, my daughter...
  10. adding money to my sons microsoft account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    adding money to my sons microsoft account: ive been on hold for 3 days,2 no call backs and a wealth of no help im just trying to add money to my sons account for his birthday I keep getting a message saying I need to contact support,i did and they couldn't help.said they would call back and never did(thanks j.d.)...