Windows 10: Lose my administrators rights + could not shutdown and restart

Discus and support Lose my administrators rights + could not shutdown and restart in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; My laptop could not shutdown.. when i click on Power button,some message shown "these are currently no power options available"...and i am also lose my... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by abhishekrajput1, Feb 5, 2020.

1. Lose my administrators rights + could not shutdown and restart

My laptop could not shutdown.. when i click on Power button,some message shown "these are currently no power options available"...and i am also lose my all administrators rights...what can i do ..?

:)

abhishekrajput1, Feb 5, 2020
  2. little cat, Feb 5, 2020
  3. Administrator Rights

We suggest creating a new local user account and delete the previous account. Check the article below and follow the steps given.

Create a local user account in Windows 10

Follow the steps below to delete user account.

• Press Windows + X, select the Control Panel.
    • Click User accounts.
    • Click Manage other account.
    • Enter administrator account password if prompted.
    • Click the account which you want to delete.
    • Click Delete the account.
    • Restart PC.
    Let us know how it goes.

Reymichael Ros, Feb 5, 2020
  4. Ariel Aba Win User

Lose my administrators rights + could not shutdown and restart

Administrator rights & restart

Hi walkerpbus,

What account are you using to log in to your computer (local or Microsoft account)? You can find the information by going to
    Settings, then selecting Your info. The details would be
    under the username listed. This will help us identify what is the next step to perform. Regarding having administrator rights, can you provide a screen shot of what you mean?

I'll wait for your reply.

Ariel Aba, Feb 5, 2020
Thema:

Lose my administrators rights + could not shutdown and restart

1. Lose my administrators rights + could not shutdown and restart - Similar Threads - Lose administrators rights

2. Losing my mind right now

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Losing my mind right now: The issueI'm trying to change the notification sound, but when I use Powershell to test the notification sound, THERE IS NO AUDIO.What I've triedWIT1: Editing the custom audioWIT2: Using a WAV formatWIT3: Putting the audio file in the OS directoryThe roadblocks that will...
  3. Losing my mind right now

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Losing my mind right now: The issueI'm trying to change the notification sound, but when I use Powershell to test the notification sound, THERE IS NO AUDIO.What I've triedWIT1: Editing the custom audioWIT2: Using a WAV formatWIT3: Putting the audio file in the OS directoryThe roadblocks that will...
  4. Losing my mind right now

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Losing my mind right now

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Losing my mind right now

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Losing my mind right now

8. User account keeps losing administrator rights

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    User account keeps losing administrator rights: I have been setting up brand new laptops/desktops for other users at work. I have been using the option of personal use at OOB setup. I create a local user and then add the user to the Administrator group within Computer Management. Later in the process I add the laptop to...
  9. User account keeps losing administrator rights

User account keeps losing administrator rights: I have been setting up brand new laptops/desktops for other users at work. I have been using the option of personal use at OOB setup. I create a local user and then add the user to the Administrator group within Computer Management. Later in the process I add the laptop to...
  10. Administrator rights

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Administrator rights: Why am I only allowed a local account on my Laptop and in BIOS not allowed to change anything?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/administrator-rights/102aba95-9a9b-4232-9a3b-7c9978e37e6f