Windows 10: Lose session

Discus and support Lose session in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Why do I lose session when entering personal data website forms... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DonaldTietz, Sep 23, 2019.

1. Lose session

Why do I lose session when entering personal data website forms

:)

DonaldTietz, Sep 23, 2019

2. How do I open up a new session in IE10?

Hi David,

Here are the steps on how to open a new session in Internet Explorer:

• Search Internet Explorer.
    • Click Alt.
    • Go to File.
    • Then click New session.

Note: This option is only available in Internet Explorer 11.

Let us know how that turned out for you.

Marilou Ser, Sep 23, 2019
  3. Session temperature recording

Hello tpu members
    Is there any monitoring tool that can record temperatures of cpu and others for a specific time or session?
    Let say i want to see the temperature variations during my game play and only of that game time and later export this to a readable format.
    So any suggestions guys!
    Thanks in advance.

saikiasunny, Sep 23, 2019
  4. Lose session

Remote desktop sessions

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how difficult it can be when the feature does not work the way it is supposed to. However, you can go ahead and try these steps and let us know the status.

1. Remove your network cable, or turn off your Wi-Fi.
    2. Reboot your computer
    3. Login to your computer, without the network plugged in.
    4. Once you are logged in, plug in your network cable or turn your Wi-Fi back on.
    5. Check if you get the same issue.

However, if the issue is still persist for your RDP session in Windows server 2016, I would suggest you to post your query in
    TechNet forums,
    where we have the engineers with the expertise to provide solutions for issues related to Windows server 2016.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Sep 23, 2019
Thema:

Lose session

1. Lose session - Similar Threads - Lose session

2. Anyone else have their computer crash trying to update windows 11? Then lose ALL files...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anyone else have their computer crash trying to update windows 11? Then lose ALL files...: I swear I HATE this monopoly company. If it is not one thing it is another. Windows updates are always crashing and end up with major losses of documents/pictures saved. No wonder everyone is moving over to iOS. Someone help please! It's my senior year, last semester of...
  3. Anyone else have their computer crash trying to update windows 11? Then lose ALL files...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Anyone else have their computer crash trying to update windows 11? Then lose ALL files...: I swear I HATE this monopoly company. If it is not one thing it is another. Windows updates are always crashing and end up with major losses of documents/pictures saved. No wonder everyone is moving over to iOS. Someone help please! It's my senior year, last semester of...
  4. How can I obtain Windows 10 and replace my Windows 11? Will I lose purchased apps? Please...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I obtain Windows 10 and replace my Windows 11? Will I lose purchased apps? Please...: When my computer crashed, Windows 11 was installed in the repair. I wish to return to Windows 10. How can I do this? Will I lose purchased apps? Is this a procedure a complete novice can do?...
  5. How can I obtain Windows 10 and replace my Windows 11? Will I lose purchased apps? Please...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can I obtain Windows 10 and replace my Windows 11? Will I lose purchased apps? Please...: When my computer crashed, Windows 11 was installed in the repair. I wish to return to Windows 10. How can I do this? Will I lose purchased apps? Is this a procedure a complete novice can do?...
  6. Windows 10 upgrades without notifying and losing the session

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 upgrades without notifying and losing the session: Not for the 1th time when I'm leaving for 5 minutes laptop plemilinary blocking screen and then come back it's already installing some updates and reboots.This time it's decided to upgrade up to Windows 11.What is worst, it doesn't care about all your opened session, files,...
  7. Windows 10 upgrades without notifying and losing the session

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 upgrades without notifying and losing the session: Not for the 1th time when I'm leaving for 5 minutes laptop plemilinary blocking screen and then come back it's already installing some updates and reboots.This time it's decided to upgrade up to Windows 11.What is worst, it doesn't care about all your opened session, files,...
  8. Windows 10 upgrades without notifying and losing the session

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Desktop Window Manager has registered the session port causing monitors to lose input and...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Desktop Window Manager has registered the session port causing monitors to lose input and...: Hi all, Currently experiencing a daily issue that manifests itself with the following - screens becoming unresponsive - screens turning black /losing input - screens recovering This issue causes any full screen application to crash, and also cause Plex desktop...
  10. MS Flight Simulator X Loses Activation On Second Session

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Flight Simulator X Loses Activation On Second Session: I purchased MS Flight Simulator X Gold Edition. I installed it on my Windows 10 laptop, and it asked for and accepted the activation code. But after shutting down the program and returning to it later, an error message says, "An error occurred while attempting to activate...