Windows 10: LOSE the infuriating ribbon in win10

Discus and support LOSE the infuriating ribbon in win10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Goodbye File Explorer. One more piece of Windows rendered unusable. Hello Linux. I was just going to suggest that you completely get rid of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by pzbrawl, Aug 7, 2016.

1. Rocky Win User

LOSE the infuriating ribbon in win10

I was just going to suggest that you completely get rid of Windows and use Linux. Since you seem not like Windows, why use it?

Rocky, Aug 9, 2016
  2. pzbrawl Win User

Baloney.

If Office users love them, or have been corporate-trained to accept them, that's fine by me.

All I want is a way to turn the ugly, time-wasting, non-standard excrescences off.

pzbrawl, Aug 9, 2016
  3. Again, only a few feel that way. It also is standard...that's the point. What happens to you when you come across a real annoyance, if you are getting this fired up over the ribbon?

DeaconFrost, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

LOSE the infuriating ribbon in win10

1. LOSE the infuriating ribbon in win10 - Similar Threads - LOSE infuriating ribbon

2. Keyboard ribbon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard ribbon: Alright I'm not sure how else to find out the information I need so I'm asking anyone that can help me out. The ribbon that connects to my keyboard is damaged when I go to order part to replace it what am I looking for. The ribbon by itself or ribbon connected to what. Please...
  3. Silencing the Infuriating tones

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Silencing the Infuriating tones: How do I silence the Multi-Media two-tone up/two-tone down without silencing all Media- Since Loading Microsoft 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/silencing-the-infuriating-tones/12713969-2b30-4f21-9f85-22ca39f8ef46
  4. Silencing the Infuriating tones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Silencing the Infuriating tones: How do I silence the Multi-Media two-tone up/two-tone down without silencing all Media- Since Loading Microsoft 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/silencing-the-infuriating-tones/12713969-2b30-4f21-9f85-22ca39f8ef46
  5. Selections for Ribbon!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Selections for Ribbon!: Hello community!I worked with windows and it's applications kinda a lot! The new "Ribbon" of windows explorer has very cool features, but it's missing a one! And that is a section for "SELECTIONS"! I would put it somewhere next to "Layout" ! Featuring file selecting types...
  6. External monitor loses synch in Win10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    External monitor loses synch in Win10: At irregular time intervals 5-15 minutes my external monitor loses synch for a few seconds with my Yoga 910 laptop. Only the external screen goes black and comes back in a few seconds. Tried a 2nd monitor, new HDMI connector and checking updates on Windows and the monitor...
  7. This is beyond infuriating (wsappx)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This is beyond infuriating (wsappx): Hi all, I've seen similar posts like this, but I am so angry that I don't know where else to turn. I have been having the process, "wsappx" DESTROY my disk usage and bring my entire PC to a standstill for about 3 days now. It appears in about 10min intervals and the entire...
  8. Win10 Loses Again

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Win10 Loses Again: Nothing like auto updates, worse than a virus or ransomware. . Killed my HP, cannot remove KB4023057, might have to do a complete rebuild... it’s not my job to fix Microsoft OS brutal interferences. Maybe I’ll go back to Win7, or Linux. . PS: don’t bother responding with ‘try...
  9. Infuriating Screen Time

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Infuriating Screen Time: I have a huge issue with Screen Time not working correctly. I have my 12 year old sons laptop locked down so he can only logon between 9am-4pm weekdays. Huge issues with him getting up at 2,3,4,5am and logging on that led to this. The issue i have is screen time either turns...
  10. Win10 Windows Lose Focus, Mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Win10 Windows Lose Focus, Mouse: Intermittently, Win10 windows would lose focus about every 5 seconds. Sometimes this was fixed by restarting. I looked at my mouse driver configuration. I use a Kensington Mouse-in-a-Box. I think this is only slightly relevant. I found that two mice were listed under...