Windows 10: lose the language bar

Discus and support lose the language bar in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi , I lose the language bar and cnnot change the typing method. I try to run ctfmon.exe but no response for me. what can i do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jimmy891352, Feb 16, 2020.

1. lose the language bar

Hi , I lose the language bar and cnnot change the typing method.

I try to run ctfmon.exe but no response for me.

what can i do?

:)

Jimmy891352, Feb 16, 2020

2. Language bar is gone in windows 10

Hello,

I understand that the Language Bar is not found in Windows. We will help you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if the issue persists.

• Press Windows + X keys and select Control Panel.
    • Search Language and select it.
    • Left side pane select Advanced settings.
    • Under Switching Input methods check mark "Use the desktop language bar when its available."
    • Click Save. Check if the issue persists.
    Please post to us if you have any further issues in Windows. We will help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Feb 16, 2020
  3. Mithin_EJ Win User
    Windows 10 - Language bar is missing after MSRA connection

Hi Чингиз Алматов,

Thank you for posting your concern on Microsoft Answer Community.

To get clarity of this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, kindly reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. Were there any changes made to the operating system recently?
    2. What is the build version of Windows 10 you are using?
    However, I suggest you to try this below method, and check if that helps.

Step: Check Language Bar is Hidden.

1. Press Windows logo and I key, open Settings
    2. Click on Devices
    3. Select Typing
    4. Select the option Advanced keyboard settings
    5. Then select Language bar options
    6. Check the box: Show text labels on the Language bar
    7. Then select the Language Bar tab and make sure that the
      Docked in the taskbar option is checked.
    8. Click on Apply and OK to exit, and check if that helps.

Kindly provide us the results so that we can assist you further.

Regards,

Mithin_EJ, Feb 16, 2020
  4. lose the language bar

Flyfisherman, Feb 16, 2020
Thema:

lose the language bar

1. lose the language bar - Similar Threads - lose language bar

2. Language bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Language bar: My language bar is hidden from the taskbar though I check the box for Show text labels on the Language bar and Show additional Language bar icons in the taskbar. What Can I do? Please help. I can't alter my languages...
  3. Language bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Language bar: My language bar is hidden from the taskbar though I check the box for Show text labels on the Language bar and Show additional Language bar icons in the taskbar. What Can I do? Please help. I can't alter my languages...
  4. LANGUAGE BAR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LANGUAGE BAR: why language is removed from taskbar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/language-bar/7333fb49-de5f-4daa-8a84-3553d7927bc0
  5. LANGUAGE BAR

LANGUAGE BAR: why language is removed from taskbar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/language-bar/7333fb49-de5f-4daa-8a84-3553d7927bc0
  6. Language Bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Language Bar: Hello there, I have been using win 11 for a week now and I don't have any idea why my language bar is missing and I cannot shift between languages. Please help.Regards, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/language-bar/84b831ad-5d20-4af0-81cf-be6f0b81e5c1
  7. Language Bar

Language Bar: Hello there, I have been using win 11 for a week now and I don't have any idea why my language bar is missing and I cannot shift between languages. Please help.Regards, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/language-bar/84b831ad-5d20-4af0-81cf-be6f0b81e5c1
  8. language bar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    language bar: I've been switching from English to Japanese for years using the language bar. Now, for some reason when I switch to Japanese it will not type in Japanese characters, only Roman letters we use in English. I'm stuck. Any suggestions?...
  9. Residual Languages on Language Bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Residual Languages on Language Bar: I use English UK and Greek, as my input languages in windows 10. The problem is that in the language bar that pops up with "win key + space bar" there are 2 more languages Greek with latin characters and English US. These 2 do not show in my language preferences or anywhere...
  10. language bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    language bar: I added some input languages, but they disappear from language bar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/language-bar/5b8c8ab2-0eab-432d-9de1-314d1422b400