Windows 10: Losing ability in indows Live Mail 2012 to alter font sizes in messages

Discus and support Losing ability in indows Live Mail 2012 to alter font sizes in messages in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; For reasons which I can'tfathom, I have lost the ability to alter font sizes in Mirosoft live Mail 2012. Any ideas please? 't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Hogmanay2018, Apr 9, 2020.

1. Losing ability in indows Live Mail 2012 to alter font sizes in messages

For reasons which I can'tfathom, I have lost the ability to alter font sizes in Mirosoft live Mail 2012.

Any ideas please?

't

:)

Hogmanay2018, Apr 9, 2020

2. Windows live mail font issue

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Please share the detail
    • which version of windows live mail you are using?
    I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.
    1. Sign in to your Windows Live Mail using your Microsoft account.
    2. Click on the blue tab located at the top left of the screen with arrow pointing downward.

3. Click Option and then tick on Mail.
    4. Click Compose tab -> Under Compose Font, click Font settings tab and then choose the font size that you prefer.

Let us know if you have any further query on Windows, we are glad to assist you.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Apr 9, 2020
  3. Winows Live Mail 2012 on forwarding a mail received there is difference in Font size and visible Border Markers of the images

I'm using Windows Live Mail 2012 and the receiver is using Windows Live Mail 2010 . when I forward the messages with images and a HTML Container , the message has a different Font size and also displays Border Markers of the images and the HTML Container
    which enables the user to edit the contents of the message and I don't want this to happen . please tell me how to disable this option .

Tanushree R, Apr 9, 2020
  4. Losing ability in indows Live Mail 2012 to alter font sizes in messages

Windows Live Mail 2012 Closes Right After Opening

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps you regarding the Windows Live Mail 2012.

• Press Start button, type programs and Features.
    • Search for Windows Live Mail 2012. select Uninstall/Change.
    • Select Repair and follow the steps and check if it helps you.
    keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Apr 9, 2020
Thema:

Losing ability in indows Live Mail 2012 to alter font sizes in messages

1. Losing ability in indows Live Mail 2012 to alter font sizes in messages - Similar Threads - Losing ability indows

2. Cannot change the font size in Read for Live Mail 2012

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot change the font size in Read for Live Mail 2012: I have followed the recommended procedure and can alter the font size in Compose for emails I send but it doesn't work for incoming email messages.Running Windows 10, Edge and WLM 2012...
  3. Cannot change the font size in Read for Live Mail 2012

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot change the font size in Read for Live Mail 2012: I have followed the recommended procedure and can alter the font size in Compose for emails I send but it doesn't work for incoming email messages.Running Windows 10, Edge and WLM 2012...
  4. Cannot change the font size in Read for Live Mail 2012

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows Live Mail 2012

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Live Mail 2012: I would appreciated any assistance regarding my Windows Live Mail issue. I can receive and delete any message. I can't send, reply or foreward any email. I get the screen msg: A Problem occurred to open this msg plus A problem occurred Please try again...
  6. Windows Live Mail 2012

Windows Live Mail 2012: Hello, We use Windows Live Mail, but since yesterday we cannot send any mails anymore. The mails we receive have following error message : The message cannot be displayed Windows Live Mail has detected an unexpected problem while displaying this message. Check that...
  7. How to change font size in Windows Live Mail 2012

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change font size in Windows Live Mail 2012: How to make font size larger in Windows Live Mail 20120? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-font-size-in-windows-live-mail-2012/9b3d1a80-c34b-439e-bb07-1c89867d5f6e
  8. Windows Live mail 2012

Windows Live mail 2012: I use live mail 2012 and was aware of the end of support. 2 days ago I find my access to my emails has been blocked by error0x800C013E. Not able to send or receive and not able to open any of my email folders. No idea how to resolve. Can someone help?...
  9. Live Mail 2012

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Live Mail 2012: since windows 10 updates send link greyed out try as I may I can not resolve this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/live-mail-2012/47c464e1-f0b6-4024-8b75-a054bc6181cf
  10. windows live mail 2012

in Browsers and Email
    windows live mail 2012: Hi I have just installed windows 10 upgrade and everything is fine but my email. I use WLM 2012 for work with my work signature on it and it wont work properly. It seems to give this error message when i try and send " the message cannot be sent an error has occured"....