Windows 10: Losing bluetooth connection after a few seconds

Discus and support Losing bluetooth connection after a few seconds in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; HiOne day when i turned on my computer, i couldn't connect my Bluetooth headphones to my computer any longer. When i try to connect it to the computer,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Christian Gaard, May 22, 2024.

1. Losing bluetooth connection after a few seconds

HiOne day when i turned on my computer, i couldn't connect my Bluetooth headphones to my computer any longer. When i try to connect it to the computer, the connection last only for about 20 sekunds when it then losing connection and wont connect again.I have tried everything i could think on and nothing have worked. I have tried to factory reset my headphones, i have tried to delete the drivers to Bluetooth and reinstall them, i have tried to erase both my hard drives and redonwload and reinstall Windows, to buy a new Bluetooth dongle and nothing have worked and i have no ideers what to doI ho

:)

Christian Gaard, May 22, 2024
  2. Mala_S Win User

Bluetooth Connection Issue - headphones, LE vs regular connection

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forum.

To have a better clarity on the issue and guide you accordingly, respond to the questions listed below:

1. Have you tried connecting the headphones to another computer and check if it’s working fine?
    2. What is the make and model of the computer?

Meanwhile, I would suggest you with few simple steps. Kindly follow the same.

Step 1: Troubleshoot problems with Bluetooth accessories.

If you can turn on Bluetooth but are having problems pairing or using a Bluetooth accessory, kindly follow the article which gives you steps on
    Audio troubleshoot problems from - Fix Bluetooth problems in Windows - Microsoft Support

Step 2: There are two terms regarding Bluetooth: pairing and connecting. Pairing is the introduction of one device to another. Once paired, they will stay in each other’s memory until manually erased. Once a device
    is paired, the headset can then connect to that device to receive audio or voice from the device.

• Go into the device's paired list and manually select the Bluetooth.
    • You may need to clear your paired list in your headset and re-pair your headset to your device.
    • To clear your paired list in your headset, follow these steps: on the headset, press and hold the call and volume – buttons for 10 seconds
    • The headset will revert to discoverable mode (slowly blinking LED), allowing you to re-pair the computer you want connect.

We await your response.

Regards,

Mala. S

Microsoft Community

Mala_S, May 22, 2024
  3. Yolvi Ell Win User
    Bluetooth Mouse losing connection

Hi Joyce,

It's possible that some settings are preventing your Bluetooth mouse from working properly. We'd like to learn more about your concern so that we could provide the proper resolution. We just have a few questions for you:

• Which build version of Windows 10 is on your computer? To check, click
      Start
      , type winver, and press Enter. For example, 14393.1066.
    • Have you tried pairing the mouse with a different computer to check if it works?

As initial recommendation, we suggest using the built-in troubleshooter, which can find and fix common Bluetooth problems. Follow these steps to do so:

• Click Start.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Click Update & Security.
    • Click Troubleshoot.
    • Under Find and fix other problems, select Bluetooth.
    • Click Run the troubleshooter.

We look forward to your response and the results of the initial troubleshooting.

Yolvi Ell, May 22, 2024
  4. Losing bluetooth connection after a few seconds

WIndows 10 cannot connect to a bluetooth headset.

Hello Mike,

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • What is the make and model of your headset and Bluetooth dongle?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the steps posted on this article
    to resolve Bluetooth connection issues in Windows 10.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, May 22, 2024
Thema:

Losing bluetooth connection after a few seconds

1. Losing bluetooth connection after a few seconds - Similar Threads - Losing bluetooth connection

2. Losing bluetooth connection after a few seconds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Losing bluetooth connection after a few seconds: HiOne day when i turned on my computer, i couldn't connect my Bluetooth headphones to my computer any longer. When i try to connect it to the computer, the connection last only for about 20 sekunds when it then losing connection and wont connect again.I have tried everything...
  3. Losing bluetooth connection after a few seconds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Losing bluetooth connection after a few seconds: HiOne day when i turned on my computer, i couldn't connect my Bluetooth headphones to my computer any longer. When i try to connect it to the computer, the connection last only for about 20 sekunds when it then losing connection and wont connect again.I have tried everything...
  4. Repeatedly losing internet connection for few seconds

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Repeatedly losing internet connection for few seconds: Hi,I'm using win 10 22H2 19045.2965. the network repeatedly failing to connect to the internet Wi-Fi is still connected, but no internet available. It appears around 20s to 1 min, then return to normal. My other devices are working well. Here's what I've tried so far:*...
  5. losing internet connection for few seconds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    losing internet connection for few seconds: Hi,I'm using win 10 22H2 19045.2965. the network keeps failing to connect to the internet. It appears around 20s to 1 min. Wi-Fi is still connected, but no internet available My other device working well. Here's what I've tried so far:* Rebooting multiple times* Running...
  6. losing internet connection for few seconds

losing internet connection for few seconds: Hi,I'm using win 10 22H2 19045.2965. the network keeps failing to connect to the internet. It appears around 20s to 1 min. Wi-Fi is still connected, but no internet available My other device working well. Here's what I've tried so far:* Rebooting multiple times* Running...
  7. losing internet connection for few seconds

8. Losing internet connection a few seconds after startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Losing internet connection a few seconds after startup: Hi,I've been experiencing a very weird issue for the past 24 hours: Whenever I turn my PC on, both WiFi and Ethernet simultaneously get into a "No internet" state after a few seconds.Here's what I've tried so far: Rebooting multiple timesChanging Ethernet cables and ports on...
  9. Losing internet connection a few seconds after startup

Losing internet connection a few seconds after startup: Hi,I've been experiencing a very weird issue for the past 24 hours: Whenever I turn my PC on, both WiFi and Ethernet simultaneously get into a "No internet" state after a few seconds.Here's what I've tried so far: Rebooting multiple timesChanging Ethernet cables and ports on...
  10. Losing internet connection a few seconds after startup