Windows 10: Losing Bluetooth Drivers with every reboot

Discus and support Losing Bluetooth Drivers with every reboot in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have an Acer laptop running Win 10. Lately, I've been noticing that there is no bluetooth button in my task bar. So I go through "fix bluetooth"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Cbouma, Oct 1, 2019.

1. Cbouma Win User

Losing Bluetooth Drivers with every reboot

I have an Acer laptop running Win 10. Lately, I've been noticing that there is no bluetooth button in my task bar. So I go through "fix bluetooth" windows process & it reinstalls the drivers. I can then use bluetooth. But I keep having to do this over every time it seems.

I couldn't find any posts about this exact issue, so hoping someone here knows what line of inquiry to follow. thanks.

:)

Cbouma, Oct 1, 2019

2. Bluetooth's mobile phone drivers

Hi David,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

I would suggest you to update the Bluetooth drivers as the initial troubleshooting steps and check. Here is the steps:

• Press Windows+X key on your desktop and select
      Device Manager
    • Locate Bluetooth drivers, expand, right click and click on Update.
    If it doesn’t help, then I would suggest you to uninstall
    and re-install the Bluetooth drivers in compatibility mode. Here is the steps:

• Go to your manufacturer’s website and download the
      Driver’s setup file
      for your computer.
    • Press Windows Key + R on your desktop screen to go to run box.
    • Type devmgmt.msc and hit Enter.
    • Under Driver, expand, then right click and select
      Uninstall
    • If you are prompted to Confirm then Confirm.
    • Go to the location where you had saved your downloaded setup files of the drivers and
      right click, then select Properties.
    • Select Compatibility Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to Run this program in Compatibility mode and select the operating system accordingly from the drop down list.
    • Let the driver to install and then check the functionality.
    Keep us informed about the status of the issue and let us know if you need further assistance and we’ll be happy to help you.

Navneet Anand, Oct 1, 2019
  3. caperjack Win User
    bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Oct 1, 2019
  4. Losing Bluetooth Drivers with every reboot

Bluetooth driver error 10 when converted to Windows 10

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Error code 10 is a driver error, as you have already tried to install the drivers I would suggest you to un-install and re-install drivers and check.

Try the following steps:

Follow the steps mentioned below:

• Right on the start icon and click on device manager

• Select Bluetooth adapter, right click on it and click on un-install.

• Restart the computer,

• Now, install the latest drivers from the manufacturer's website.

Hope this helps.

Waseemulla S, Oct 1, 2019
Thema:

Losing Bluetooth Drivers with every reboot

1. Losing Bluetooth Drivers with every reboot - Similar Threads - Losing Bluetooth Drivers

2. Computer keeps losing parts of windows every day until rebooted

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer keeps losing parts of windows every day until rebooted: HiI am part of the IT department at my organisation, for the last few days one of our users has been having an issue where after around 6 or 7 hours of the PC being on that they lose parts of windows, I know that's not a lot to go on so I will explain, say for example the...
  3. Bluetooth driver get uninstalled on every boot

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth driver get uninstalled on every boot: I am having a weird issue with my laptop's Bluetooth driver. I am owning a Toshiba Satellite C640 having Qualcomm Atheros ar9002wb Bluetooth chip. Every day, when I boot my computer, the Bluetooth driver gets uninstalled. So on every boot, I have to update the drivers by the...
  4. \D: drive loses its letter every time after reboot.

\D: drive loses its letter every time after reboot.: Need help. I used to use two different HDD in Raid 0. I removed both drives and switch to one large HDD for my storage drive. Now, every time I reboot, the D drive loses it letter and disappears. I have to open Disk Management and reassign the drive letter. This drive is...
  5. Rebooting Every Night

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Rebooting Every Night: My computer has been rebooting every night. Following error in the event logs "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000501, 0x0000000000000500, 0xfffff8036c771358. A dump was saved in:...
  6. Losing shares after reboot

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Losing shares after reboot: I've looked and haven't found the exact problem, but I'm sure there are others. I just got a new laptop, I have a lot of information on the old laptop, I didn't want to move to the new one, but still need access to. So I spent the time to go through all my files and rearrange...
  7. USB joystick drivers lost after every reboot

USB joystick drivers lost after every reboot: my usb joystick drivers are lost every time i reboot my pc . this problem occurred after recent cumulative updates. windows 10 pro. please help me if you see that ***Modified title from: about windws update and usb joystick drivers loss ***...
  8. Losing Bluetooth Drivers with every reboot

Losing Bluetooth Drivers with every reboot: I have an Acer laptop running Win 10. Lately, I've been noticing that there is no bluetooth button in my task bar. So I go through "fix bluetooth" windows process & it reinstalls the drivers. I can then use bluetooth. But I keep having to do this over every time it seems. I...
  9. reboot loses printer!

reboot loses printer!: Every time I reboot my computer, I'm unable to print from any program (Word, Publisher, etc.). I CAN (finally) print a test page but nothing comes up when doing a File>Print command. I've removed and reloaded the driver. I (finally) see that the printer is default (it was...
  10. Display driver breaks after every reboot

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Display driver breaks after every reboot: Since the upgrade that Microsoft forced down my throat a couple weeks ago, my display drivers have not worked. One of them is Intel(R) HD Graphics driver, and the other is an NVIDIA GeForce GT 525M driver. We managed to fix one of the drivers (the Intel one) using DriverEasy....