Windows 10: Losing connection to wifi with my Dell 9360

Discus and support Losing connection to wifi with my Dell 9360 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Starting about 3-4 weeks ago I began having problems with staying connected to WiFi on my XPS 9360. The router and modem don't appear to be the cause.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by GaryGrubb1, Jul 26, 2021.

1. Losing connection to wifi with my Dell 9360

Starting about 3-4 weeks ago I began having problems with staying connected to WiFi on my XPS 9360. The router and modem don't appear to be the cause. In trying to reconnect I get the message 'wifi network adapter needs to be reset'. I go through the process and reconnect. Sometimes the connection lasts. But most of the time I have to go through the process every few minutes. Very aggravating. Is there a simple fix for this? I saw a post from someone else with the same problem. But the answer he got was so long with a multitude of things to do. I'm 74 years old and have a hard enough

:)

GaryGrubb1, Jul 26, 2021
  2. dalchina Win User

Dell XPS 13 9360 Sound Issue

Drivers- example:
    https://www.dell.com/support/home/en...laptop/drivers

Note- I'm in the UK, so that's a UK site. You may wish to find one appropriate for you.

I searched for
    Dell XPS 13 9360 drivers

Hope that's of some help.

Losing connection to wifi with my Dell 9360 [​IMG]

These are different dates and versions:

Check these and try Test:

and check the volume mixer settings.

dalchina, Jul 26, 2021
  3. AndreTen Win User
    Randomly losing internet connection on a wifi network

Is that ipv4 pool for DHCP? I usually set fixed IP addresses outside dynamic pool (so above .64 in your case)

Other solutions: like Superfly suggested, new wifi adapter (USB solutions in your case), and found one old HP thread... uninstalling HP hotkeys worked for someone - looks like app was messing with physical key...)

AndreTen, Jul 26, 2021
  4. txstoby Win User

Losing connection to wifi with my Dell 9360

Laptop loses wifi connection and often is difficult to connect.

My HP laptop running windows Ten has developed and annoying habit of losing the wifi connection. Often times it will not reconnect or it takes multiple attempts to get it connected. Many times, I can be right next to the router or to the personal hot spot and it will still not connect.
    Many times rebooting will allow me to reconnect, but it is happening multiple times in a day. Any suggestions?

txstoby, Jul 26, 2021
Thema:

Losing connection to wifi with my Dell 9360

1. Losing connection to wifi with my Dell 9360 - Similar Threads - Losing connection wifi

2. Abruptly losing wifi connectivity

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Abruptly losing wifi connectivity: Off late I noticed my wifi connectivity getting disconnected abruptly. When I try to click on NETWORK SETTINGS, it does not open. I am forced to restart to get the connection back, often leading to losing unsaved data or restarting whatever work I was previously doing....
  3. Losing WiFi connection

Losing WiFi connection: Hello, I have an Asus Vivobook laptop, running on Windows 10, and I’ve recently started having problems with the WiFI. When I switch it on, I’m connected to my network. I use the internet and less than 5 minutes later, the signal drops out. When I go on to the networks...
  4. Dell XPS 13 9360 Sound Issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dell XPS 13 9360 Sound Issue: I have a friend who has the above laptop and she is not able to get sound from the sound card. She installed what she thinks is the latest Realtek drivers. However I am confused as to some of the information listed on her system as to what is the real driver. 1. When I go to...
  5. Built in Mic Dell XPS 13 9360

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Built in Mic Dell XPS 13 9360: Hello, I have noticed that my built in Mic on my XPS seems to have very poor quality to the point that others cannot understand me when I am on a video call. The sound quality is fine when I use a headset. I have tried reinstalling the built in mic, updating drivers and...
  6. Big issue with my Dell Xps 13 9360? [Urgent]

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Big issue with my Dell Xps 13 9360? [Urgent]: Ok, I need help on my dell. Last week, I was watching YouTube videos on my laptop, working perfectly, no issues. Next couple days, I opened my laptop and i saw a light blue screen, (not the blue screen of death). I held my power button down and restarted it. Once my laptop...
  7. Losing wifi connection

Losing wifi connection: Both my laptop and PC with windows 10 have been are struggling to with connecting to wifi. It was a few weeks ago after a windows 10 update I started noticing the problem. Try contacting Microsoft tech support and they keep promising a level 2 tech support person will contact...
  8. Frequently lose the WiFi connection

Frequently lose the WiFi connection: Several times a day, the wireless connection on my Windows 10 laptop will suddenly stop working. If I check my WiFi, it tells me that there are no wireless networks, although there should be multiple strong signals. Running the troubleshooter solves the problem after giving...
  9. Frequently losing WiFi Connection

Frequently losing WiFi Connection: Several times per day, the wireless connection on my Windows 10 laptop will suddenly stop working. If I check my WiFi, it tells me that no wireless networks are found, despite the fact that there should be multiple strong signals. Running the troubleshooter fixes the problem...
  10. Black Screen Dell XPS 9360

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black Screen Dell XPS 9360: Yesterday morning turned on XPS, appeared to be booting, keys back light and then it shut itself off. Sometimes stays on with only a black screen. Only had since January 27, 2018 and am super stressed that I cannot work. Yes, I have backed up the computer regularly, but this...