Windows 10: Losing Connection

Discus and support Losing Connection in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I'm having problem with the internet connection. Everytime I play an online game, I will lost internet connection after about 5 - 10 minutes into... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Muhammad ZulhilmiMasrul, Oct 27, 2018.

1. Losing Connection

Hi, I'm having problem with the internet connection. Everytime I play an online game, I will lost internet connection after about 5 - 10 minutes into the game and it happens ever single time. The wifi suddenly switch off, and after 15 - 20 seconds it turns back on itself but when I browse the internet such as watching youtube and social media, there is no connection issue. It happens every time I play an inline games. Please could someone help me, I've tried many ways that I have looked up and it come from people that have the same problem. The methods that I tried work for some people but not all. Still many people struggling with this issue.

:)

Muhammad ZulhilmiMasrul, Oct 27, 2018
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Losing internet connection intermittently only on laptop

Hi Lindamartin,

For us to know the reason why your laptop is losing internet connection intermittently and how to fix it, we would like to know more information:

• Have you tried updating your drivers?
    • Did you receive any error messages?

We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps below and check if it will solve the issue:

1. Type troubleshooting in the search bar.

2. Select Troubleshooting.

3. Select View all on the top left corner.

4. Click on Internet Connections.

5. Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

If the issue persists then follow the below method.

Method 2:

We suggest you to update the Network adapters driver from the Device Manager.

Follow the below steps:

1. Right click on Start button and click on
    Device Manager.

2. Expand the
    Network adapters driver from the list.

3. Right click on the driver and click on
    Update driver Software.

Post us back with the result.

Remon Ont, Oct 27, 2018
  3. losing internet connection

Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Please let us know if you receive any error code or error message.

Try the following methods and check if it helps:

Method 1: Run the Internet Connections troubleshooter.

Follow the below steps:

1. Type troubleshooting in the search bar.

2. Select Troubleshooting.

3. Select View all on the top left corner.

4. Click on Internet Connections.

5. Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

If the issue persists then follow the below method.

Method 2:

I suggest you to update the Network adapters driver from the Device Manager.

Follow the below steps:

1. Right click on Start button and click on
    Device Manager.

2. Expand the
    Network adapters driver from the list.

3. Right click on the driver and click on
    Update driver Software.

I suggest you refer the help article below as well.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/fix-network-connection-issues

Hope this helps. Get back to us for any further queries on losing Internet connection. We are happy to help!

Joy Kemprai, Oct 27, 2018
  4. Losing Connection

Losing network connection

Hello Dear, if you have a laptop or a PC with a wireless network adapter, you can see a list of available wireless networks and then connect to one of those networks. The wireless networks will only appear if your PC has a wireless network adapter installed, the adapter is turned on, and the wireless access point is in range.

1. Click Start, click Control Panel, click Network and Internet Connections, and then click Network Connections.

2. In the left pane, under Network Tasks, click View available wireless networks.
    In case, If you don't see the network you want to connect to, click Refresh network list. If you see the network but the signal is weak, move the PC closer to the wireless router.

3. Click the network you want to connect to, and then click Connect.

4. If you're connecting to a secure network, type the security key, and then click OK.

I Hope you solve out your query soon.

martinkaren77, Oct 27, 2018
Thema:

Losing Connection

1. Losing Connection - Similar Threads - Losing Connection

2. My PC loses internet connection after 5 minutes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC loses internet connection after 5 minutes.: Hello, i have a problem.Since a couple of days ago wed, thu, this week, my PC constantly loses internet connection after about 5 min from turning it on.Through trial and error, i've found that:It's not the router/switch have more devices connected, wire and wireless, none has...
  3. My PC loses internet connection after 5 minutes.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC loses internet connection after 5 minutes.: Hello, i have a problem.Since a couple of days ago wed, thu, this week, my PC constantly loses internet connection after about 5 min from turning it on.Through trial and error, i've found that:It's not the router/switch have more devices connected, wire and wireless, none has...
  4. My PC loses internet connection after 5 minutes.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Abruptly losing wifi connectivity

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Abruptly losing wifi connectivity: Off late I noticed my wifi connectivity getting disconnected abruptly. When I try to click on NETWORK SETTINGS, it does not open. I am forced to restart to get the connection back, often leading to losing unsaved data or restarting whatever work I was previously doing....
  6. Keep losing internet connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keep losing internet connection: I have an Asus TUF laptop running Windows 11 version 23H2 OS Build 22631.3235. For the past few weeks it’s been losing the internet connection, and I have to restart to get back online. It was happening once every day, and is now getting more frequent. Can someone tell me the...
  7. Keep losing internet connection

Keep losing internet connection: I have an Asus TUF laptop running Windows 11 version 23H2 OS Build 22631.3235. For the past few weeks it’s been losing the internet connection, and I have to restart to get back online. It was happening once every day, and is now getting more frequent. Can someone tell me the...
  8. Phone loses connection within seconds. App says it is connected.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone loses connection within seconds. App says it is connected.: I am using Windows 10 and a Samsung S-22 phone. For the last several weeks the Link to Windows app will not retain a connection to my phone for more than a minute or two, and then must re-connect forcing a new Permission from the phone be entered. The app shows it is...
  9. Phone loses connection within seconds. App says it is connected.

Phone loses connection within seconds. App says it is connected.: I am using Windows 10 and a Samsung S-22 phone. For the last several weeks the Link to Windows app will not retain a connection to my phone for more than a minute or two, and then must re-connect forcing a new Permission from the phone be entered. The app shows it is...
  10. Excel, concerned about losing information if I don't have internet connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Excel, concerned about losing information if I don't have internet connection: Hi I'dlike to purchase excel. My concern is losing information if I don't have internet connection, or versions change.I've gone into stores.to buy the disk but I guess it doesn't work that way anymore. I'm sorry I dont know what to click below for the category....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows phone losing connection