Windows 10: Losing icons

Discus and support Losing icons in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I'm using Windows 10 Pro. I've lost the power level (battery) and the sound level control icons. What do I have to do to get them back? When I try to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by turg, Nov 6, 2015.

1. turg Win User

Losing icons

I'm using Windows 10 Pro. I've lost the power level (battery) and the sound level control icons. What do I have to do to get them back? When I try to activate them they're grayed out.
    Best regards.
    *Mad

:)

turg, Nov 6, 2015

2. Volume Control Missing in Windows 10 upgrade

There is no volume icon to turn on in the Select Which Icons to Turn On screen. How did I lose that?

BarbaraGregory, Nov 6, 2015
  3. Change Folder icons

I want to change my folder's icon,but I don't want to lose my thumbnails

what should I do?

[Original Title: Icons]

Mitul gajjar, Nov 6, 2015
  4. Whatphoeb Win User
Thema:

Losing icons

1. Losing icons - Similar Threads - Losing icons

2. I'm tired of losing my work because windows 10 decide to auto upgrade. So how to completely...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I'm tired of losing my work because windows 10 decide to auto upgrade. So how to completely...: I think the title says it all. I'm tired of losing work done because windows decide to auto upgrade my system. I normally only suspend my laptop but i lost my work not less than 10 times because when i resume the laptop i see windows has update my windows 10. So i want to...
  3. Windows 10 loses connectivity after joining domain

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 loses connectivity after joining domain: Hello all, I'm having an issue joining a new windows 10 workstation to a windows server 2012 dominant domain. All the IP's are static, an entry is manually entered in our DNS, a computer account is in AD. I've successfully joined it, but presumed that GPO's broke it due...
  4. Start tiles lose their icons on reboot/restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Start tiles lose their icons on reboot/restart: MODS.... PLEASE DO NOT MERGE THIS WITH MY ORIGINAL THREAD. I RECEIVED NO HELP THAT WORKED AND IF YOU DO MERGE IT, THIS WILL GET BURIED AND MY QUESTION WILL NOT GET RESOLVED. Windows 10 Home version 1803 OS build 17134.285 When I reboot or restart, some of my Start Menu...
  5. Desktop shortcut with a path to"AppData" loses it's icon.

in Windows 10 Support
    Desktop shortcut with a path to"AppData" loses it's icon.: path: C:\Users\name\AppData\Roaming\ For some reason any Desktop shortcut with a path to"AppData" loses it's icon. The first shortcut looks correct, but after a restart, it becomes blank even with: Properties> Change icon. 115123
  6. Microsoft tiles are losing icons in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft tiles are losing icons in Windows 10: I found a few close posts, but they're locked. First Skype's icon in the systray began disappearing, now the Office icons are missing from their tiles. In both cases, the tiles and systray are still work, they're just blank. In the case of the menu tiles, they have the...
  7. Windows 10 apps randomly losing their icons?

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 apps randomly losing their icons?: After my computer restarted in one of the updates recently all my windows app icons started looking like this, Am I the only one getting this or anyone else experiencing this [img] 114876
  8. Lose small icon setting after power off

Lose small icon setting after power off: I can set icon size and text size no trouble, but every time I sign in again after a shut down the icons and text have reverted to defaults. I think this has only happened after an automatic update of the Nvidia driver and on the same occasion I found non-administrator...
  9. Losing Custom Folders Icon When Moving To USB Flash

Losing Custom Folders Icon When Moving To USB Flash: Dear All, I used to customize my icons specially for Movies and TV Collection to give it a nice look. While using Windows 8.1 i used the below to keep the icons shown even if i transferred the folder to any other USB Flash or other computer at the desktop.ini file and...
  10. Losing 'always display' notification icons

in Windows 10 Support
    Losing 'always display' notification icons: Whenever something refreshes my taskbar (seems to happen a lot with 10) I lose the icons I have set to 'always display', the only way to get them back is to stop and start the programs or restart Windows - flipping the switches has no effect!!! Any ideas how to fix? If MS...