Windows 10: Losing icons

Discus and support Losing icons in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I'm using Windows 10 Pro. I've lost the power level (battery) and the sound level control icons. What do I have to do to get them back? When I try to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by turg, Nov 6, 2015.

1. turg Win User

Losing icons

I'm using Windows 10 Pro. I've lost the power level (battery) and the sound level control icons. What do I have to do to get them back? When I try to activate them they're grayed out.
    Best regards.
    *Mad

:)

turg, Nov 6, 2015

2. Volume Control Missing in Windows 10 upgrade

There is no volume icon to turn on in the Select Which Icons to Turn On screen. How did I lose that?

BarbaraGregory, Nov 6, 2015
  3. Change Folder icons

I want to change my folder's icon,but I don't want to lose my thumbnails

what should I do?

[Original Title: Icons]

Mitul gajjar, Nov 6, 2015
  4. Whatphoeb Win User
Thema:

Losing icons

1. Losing icons - Similar Threads - Losing icons

2. [HELP] Losing folder's custom icon when copying

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    [HELP] Losing folder's custom icon when copying: Hello, I am a designer and I have a folder hierarchy template that I copy/past/rename when I have a new client or project. I have 4 folders for adobe creative, Premiere Pro, After Effects, Illustrator, and Photoshop. I have assigned icons to them from the .exe file of each...
  3. Auto updates following the 2019 updates have caused bad problems. Lose my desktop ,all icons, photos

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Auto updates following the 2019 updates have caused bad problems. Lose my desktop ,all icons, photos: Hi Still rather desperate for help. Auto updates following the 2019 updates have caused bad problems. Lose my desktop and all icons, photos, apps. Nightmare. Have to formerly log in to Google, Malwarebytes, True Key and Mcafee. I then have to wait for emails to allow me to...
  4. Why do I lose most of my shortcut icons on a restart

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why do I lose most of my shortcut icons on a restart: Every time I have a restart on my PC I lose all my shortcut Icons and newly created favorites. Where can I find them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-i-lose-most-of-my-shortcut-icons-on-a/e6921c1e-8561-4589-82bb-3bf1e67e0e3a
  5. How to prevent a link losing its icon when moving it?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to prevent a link losing its icon when moving it?: A link loses its icon when moving it from the desktop to a folder. The icon appears again when the link is moved back from a folder to the desktop. Also in properties "change icon" does not work when I attempt to give the link that had lost its icon the icon it previously had...
  6. Cursor loses control when moving desktop icons

in Windows 10 Support
    Cursor loses control when moving desktop icons: Version 1903 (OS Build 18363.535 When trying to re-arrange desktop icons the cursor often is not able to move them. This happened some time ago, but I have no recollection of the remedy. What must I do ? Thank you. And all the best for the new year. 147617
  7. Losing icons on laptop

Losing icons on laptop: I connected my laptop to my sound system at church. It has been working fine. Laptop was 1 and monitors were 2. Two weeks ago when I connect the HDMI cable to the laptop, all the icons showed only on the monitors and the laptop showed only the background. Before this, I...
  8. Start tiles lose their icons on reboot/restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Start tiles lose their icons on reboot/restart: MODS.... PLEASE DO NOT MERGE THIS WITH MY ORIGINAL THREAD. I RECEIVED NO HELP THAT WORKED AND IF YOU DO MERGE IT, THIS WILL GET BURIED AND MY QUESTION WILL NOT GET RESOLVED. Windows 10 Home version 1803 OS build 17134.285 When I reboot or restart, some of my Start Menu...
  9. Desktop shortcut with a path to"AppData" loses it's icon.

in Windows 10 Support
    Desktop shortcut with a path to"AppData" loses it's icon.: path: C:\Users\name\AppData\Roaming\ For some reason any Desktop shortcut with a path to"AppData" loses it's icon. The first shortcut looks correct, but after a restart, it becomes blank even with: Properties> Change icon. 115123
  10. Microsoft tiles are losing icons in Windows 10

Microsoft tiles are losing icons in Windows 10: I found a few close posts, but they're locked. First Skype's icon in the systray began disappearing, now the Office icons are missing from their tiles. In both cases, the tiles and systray are still work, they're just blank. In the case of the menu tiles, they have the...