Windows 10: Losing icons

Discus and support Losing icons in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I'm using Windows 10 Pro. I've lost the power level (battery) and the sound level control icons. What do I have to do to get them back? When I try to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by turg, Nov 6, 2015.

1. turg Win User

Losing icons

I'm using Windows 10 Pro. I've lost the power level (battery) and the sound level control icons. What do I have to do to get them back? When I try to activate them they're grayed out.
    Best regards.
    *Mad

:)

turg, Nov 6, 2015

2. Volume Control Missing in Windows 10 upgrade

There is no volume icon to turn on in the Select Which Icons to Turn On screen. How did I lose that?

BarbaraGregory, Nov 6, 2015
  3. Change Folder icons

I want to change my folder's icon,but I don't want to lose my thumbnails

what should I do?

[Original Title: Icons]

Mitul gajjar, Nov 6, 2015
  4. Whatphoeb Win User
Thema:

Losing icons

1. Losing icons - Similar Threads - Losing icons

2. Taskbar icons are disappearing, desktop icons losing my arrangement Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar icons are disappearing, desktop icons losing my arrangement Windows 10 Pro: Hi,I have two problems, maybe the problem sources are same.1 The icons I have added to my taskbar are disappearing. For example I have added Excel, Outlook, Word. When I restart the computer, they are not there. However, by searching I find Excel.exe, right click, remove from...
  3. Taskbar icons are disappearing, desktop icons losing my arrangement Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar icons are disappearing, desktop icons losing my arrangement Windows 10 Pro: Hi,I have two problems, maybe the problem sources are same.1 The icons I have added to my taskbar are disappearing. For example I have added Excel, Outlook, Word. When I restart the computer, they are not there. However, by searching I find Excel.exe, right click, remove from...
  4. Taskbar icons are disappearing, desktop icons losing my arrangement Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. If I upgrade from Windows 7 to WIndows 10 will I lose all my desktop icons and everything...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If I upgrade from Windows 7 to WIndows 10 will I lose all my desktop icons and everything...: Hi all,I am wondering about upgrading from Windows 7 to Windows 10 now if I upgrade my current operating system will I lose all my desktop icons meaning would I have to start again from scratch? I am not formatting the drive or anything so I know nothing will be lost I'm just...
  6. If I upgrade from Windows 7 to WIndows 10 will I lose all my desktop icons and everything...

If I upgrade from Windows 7 to WIndows 10 will I lose all my desktop icons and everything...: Hi all,I am wondering about upgrading from Windows 7 to Windows 10 now if I upgrade my current operating system will I lose all my desktop icons meaning would I have to start again from scratch? I am not formatting the drive or anything so I know nothing will be lost I'm just...
  7. If I upgrade from Windows 7 to WIndows 10 will I lose all my desktop icons and everything...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Microsoft loses my settings, desktop icons, documents and pictures.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft loses my settings, desktop icons, documents and pictures.: Hello guys. I hope you can point me in the right direction. I am having trouble with Microsoft. It is not preserving my settings. This is following a recent update. I use an old HP laptop, installed with Microsoft 10.Here’s a list of what had changed when I switched on this...
  9. Microsoft loses my settings, desktop icons, documents and pictures.

Microsoft loses my settings, desktop icons, documents and pictures.: Hello guys. I hope you can point me in the right direction. I am having trouble with Microsoft. It is not preserving my settings. This is following a recent update. I use an old HP laptop, installed with Microsoft 10.Here’s a list of what had changed when I switched on this...
  10. Microsoft loses my settings, desktop icons, documents and pictures.

in Windows 10 Customization