Windows 10: losing internet connection for few seconds

Discus and support losing internet connection for few seconds in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi,I'm using win 10 22H2 19045.2965. the network keeps failing to connect to the internet. It appears around 20s to 1 min. Wi-Fi is still connected,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ZelinYi, May 17, 2023.

1. ZelinYi Win User

losing internet connection for few seconds

Hi,I'm using win 10 22H2 19045.2965. the network keeps failing to connect to the internet. It appears around 20s to 1 min. Wi-Fi is still connected, but no internet available My other device working well. Here's what I've tried so far:* Rebooting multiple times* Running troubleshooters* Rebooting router* Resetting to the default network configuration* Reinstall MediaTek driver

:)

ZelinYi, May 17, 2023

2. losing internet connection

Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Please let us know if you receive any error code or error message.

Try the following methods and check if it helps:

Method 1: Run the Internet Connections troubleshooter.

Follow the below steps:

1. Type troubleshooting in the search bar.

2. Select Troubleshooting.

3. Select View all on the top left corner.

4. Click on Internet Connections.

5. Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

If the issue persists then follow the below method.

Method 2:

I suggest you to update the Network adapters driver from the Device Manager.

Follow the below steps:

1. Right click on Start button and click on
    Device Manager.

2. Expand the
    Network adapters driver from the list.

3. Right click on the driver and click on
    Update driver Software.

I suggest you refer the help article below as well.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/fix-network-connection-issues

Hope this helps. Get back to us for any further queries on losing Internet connection. We are happy to help!

Joy Kemprai, May 17, 2023
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Losing internet connection intermittently only on laptop

Hi Lindamartin,

For us to know the reason why your laptop is losing internet connection intermittently and how to fix it, we would like to know more information:

• Have you tried updating your drivers?
    • Did you receive any error messages?

We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps below and check if it will solve the issue:

1. Type troubleshooting in the search bar.

2. Select Troubleshooting.

3. Select View all on the top left corner.

4. Click on Internet Connections.

5. Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

If the issue persists then follow the below method.

Method 2:

We suggest you to update the Network adapters driver from the Device Manager.

Follow the below steps:

1. Right click on Start button and click on
    Device Manager.

2. Expand the
    Network adapters driver from the list.

3. Right click on the driver and click on
    Update driver Software.

Post us back with the result.

Remon Ont, May 17, 2023
  4. Anna Bol Win User

Losing internet connection

Hi,

To resolve losing internet
    connectivity after computer goes to sleep, follow the steps below:

• Press
      Windows key
      +
      R,type
      devmgmt.msc
      in the
      Run
      dialog box to open
      Device Manager.

• In the
      Device Manager
      window, expand
      Network Adapters
      and look for your
      WiFi
      driver, do a right-click over it and then select
      Properties.

• In the property sheet, switch to
      Power Management
      tab and uncheck the option
      Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power. Click
      OK.
      Close the Device Manager and restart the computer.

On the other hand, a
    Network name
    refers to the name of the wireless network that you are connecting to, while a
    security key
    is the encryption or the wireless password that you need to enter on your device to connect to your wireless network.

Feel free to get back to us if you need further assistance.

Anna Bol, May 17, 2023
Thema:

1. losing internet connection for few seconds - Similar Threads - losing internet connection

2. Repeatedly losing internet connection for few seconds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repeatedly losing internet connection for few seconds: Hi,I'm using win 10 22H2 19045.2965. the network repeatedly failing to connect to the internet Wi-Fi is still connected, but no internet available. It appears around 20s to 1 min, then return to normal. My other devices are working well. Here's what I've tried so far:*...
  3. Repeatedly losing internet connection for few seconds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Repeatedly losing internet connection for few seconds: Hi,I'm using win 10 22H2 19045.2965. the network repeatedly failing to connect to the internet Wi-Fi is still connected, but no internet available. It appears around 20s to 1 min, then return to normal. My other devices are working well. Here's what I've tried so far:*...
  4. Repeatedly losing internet connection for few seconds

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. losing internet connection for few seconds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    losing internet connection for few seconds: Hi,I'm using win 10 22H2 19045.2965. the network keeps failing to connect to the internet. It appears around 20s to 1 min. Wi-Fi is still connected, but no internet available My other device working well. Here's what I've tried so far:* Rebooting multiple times* Running...
  6. losing internet connection for few seconds

losing internet connection for few seconds: Hi,I'm using win 10 22H2 19045.2965. the network keeps failing to connect to the internet. It appears around 20s to 1 min. Wi-Fi is still connected, but no internet available My other device working well. Here's what I've tried so far:* Rebooting multiple times* Running...
  7. Losing internet connection a few seconds after startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Losing internet connection a few seconds after startup: Hi,I've been experiencing a very weird issue for the past 24 hours: Whenever I turn my PC on, both WiFi and Ethernet simultaneously get into a "No internet" state after a few seconds.Here's what I've tried so far: Rebooting multiple timesChanging Ethernet cables and ports on...
  8. Losing internet connection a few seconds after startup

Losing internet connection a few seconds after startup: Hi,I've been experiencing a very weird issue for the past 24 hours: Whenever I turn my PC on, both WiFi and Ethernet simultaneously get into a "No internet" state after a few seconds.Here's what I've tried so far: Rebooting multiple timesChanging Ethernet cables and ports on...
  9. Losing internet connection a few seconds after startup

10. Internet connection lose

Internet connection lose: My PC won't stay connected to the internet? I checked all connections and everything is connected properly and my TV isn't having any problems with internet connection. Please advise because I'm not computer smart....