Windows 10: Losing Internet Connection out of nowhere

Discus and support Losing Internet Connection out of nowhere in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I'm not sure if anyone is affected by this bug on Windows 10 but in the past 2 months, while browsing or doing any other activity, my computer would... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by wicken, Jan 16, 2016.

1. wicken Win User

Losing Internet Connection out of nowhere

I'm not sure if anyone is affected by this bug on Windows 10 but in the past 2 months, while browsing or doing any other activity, my computer would suddently lose internet connection and fail to detect any network (it would just constantly load without getting any results despite my router being connected and my drivers being activated aswell). If I try to reboot or shutdown my computer when this happens, it gets stuck on the shutdown screen for several hours or even days; the only way to bypass this problem and get the internet connection back online is to force a shutdown.
    Anyone here can help me fix this problem??

:)

wicken, Jan 16, 2016

2. 6680 doesn't connect to my Mac via bluetooth

Hello all,

I'm trying to connect a Nokia 6680 to my MacBook. Actually it seems to work first, it shows that it's connected, but after a few seconds, it loses the connection. Very strange, and I could find that problem nowhere in the internet.

I'm using the integrated bluetooth, but it doesn't work with a bluetooth dongle either. My windows notebook had no problems though.

Can anyone help me?

phat_monkey, Jan 16, 2016
  3. fs1266 Win User
    Internet Connectivity issue with Windows 10.

Original Title: Internet Connectivity

My laptop(Dell - Windows 10) keeps losing internet connection and I have to keep restarting. I have several computers in the house and this is the only one that loses connectivity. I have pinged the router and all seems to be fine, so I can't figure out
    why this is happening. Any suggestions?

fs1266, Jan 16, 2016
  4. brummyfan Win User

Is it a Ethernet connection? You could also try a different DNS address( either google DNS or Open DNS).

brummyfan, Jan 16, 2016
  5. wicken Win User
    I currently using an wireless connection. Now that you mention it, this only started to happen once I started using google DNS to visit some blocked websites in my country.

wicken, Jan 16, 2016
  6. brummyfan Win User
    You can check whether you have latest Wi-Fi drivers in your Device manager, if you don't have, get the latest driver and install.

brummyfan, Jan 16, 2016
  7. wicken Win User
    I have the latest drivers installed yes. Not windows 10 compatible as there are none for my device so I'm using windows 8 drivers.

wicken, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Losing Internet Connection out of nowhere - Similar Threads - Losing Internet Connection

2. Keep losing internet connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keep losing internet connection: I have an Asus TUF laptop running Windows 11 version 23H2 OS Build 22631.3235. For the past few weeks it’s been losing the internet connection, and I have to restart to get back online. It was happening once every day, and is now getting more frequent. Can someone tell me the...
  3. Keep losing internet connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keep losing internet connection: I have an Asus TUF laptop running Windows 11 version 23H2 OS Build 22631.3235. For the past few weeks it’s been losing the internet connection, and I have to restart to get back online. It was happening once every day, and is now getting more frequent. Can someone tell me the...
  4. losing internet connection everyday

in Windows 10 Gaming
    losing internet connection everyday: I keep losing my internet connection even im connected properly in my cable. I got a small room only but I keep losing internet. I have 100 MBPS subscription but it is loading too slow and disconnect. It happens everytime I play game while doing youtube. Please....
  5. losing internet connection everyday

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    losing internet connection everyday: I keep losing my internet connection even im connected properly in my cable. I got a small room only but I keep losing internet. I have 100 MBPS subscription but it is loading too slow and disconnect. It happens everytime I play game while doing youtube. Please....
  6. losing internet connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    losing internet connection: I have rogers ignite 150bps internet and have the pod signal boosters. Booster is 10 ft away from my Asus laptop. Running windows 10. Problem existed before upgrading my rogers service Periodically, laptop shows no wireless connection. I first make sure WLAN is on. When I...
  7. Connected but "No internet" Constantly losing internet connection

Connected but "No internet" Constantly losing internet connection: Dear Microsoft Community, I am not sure if this problem has been solved already, since I could not find anything related to that. So, once I am conneting to our WiFi network, I have a good working internet connection. I do that using my "Realtek RTL8192CE Wireless LAN...
  8. losing internet connection

losing internet connection: i made a post about my hp envy 360 losing connection to the internet after a recent update. was told to re set network adapter, that worked for a while, issue is back again. re setting adapter doesnt work. yet im making this post on my surface and dont lose connection, along...
  9. Internet connection lose

Internet connection lose: My PC won't stay connected to the internet? I checked all connections and everything is connected properly and my TV isn't having any problems with internet connection. Please advise because I'm not computer smart....
  10. Losing internet connection intermittently

Losing internet connection intermittently: For the past month or so, I've been losing my internet connection intermittently. This happens somewhat sporadically, but when it does the connection is interrupted for about 30 -45 seconds and then resumes, usually without my having to resort to Windows 10 troubleshooting....