Windows 10: Losing more and more Functionality every month.

Discus and support Losing more and more Functionality every month. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; About 6 months ago - after another Windows 10 update on my Lenovo P50 - my Skype Video stopped working. The Camera App reset every 5 seconds by moving,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Christoff, Oct 28, 2019.

1. Christoff Win User

Losing more and more Functionality every month.

About 6 months ago - after another Windows 10 update on my Lenovo P50 - my Skype Video stopped working. The Camera App reset every 5 seconds by moving, then freezing, then going black repeatedly. After using Skype with my family overseas for 20 years, Skype is now useless.
    About a month ago - after another Windows 10 update on my Lenovo P50 - my VMWare VM's cannot copy and paste from/to any external disk (after working flawlessly for 20 years). A USB thumb drive also freezes VMWare totally causing a loss of the complete VM.
    About a week ago - after another Windows 10 update on my Lenovo P50 - my VMWare program itself stopped working altogether. I found a solution on this forum to make VMWare run again even though it is now also useless.
    I have grown totally allergic to Windows 10 updates - losing more and more critical functionality on my laptop every month.

:)

Christoff, Oct 28, 2019

2. alt-key functionality

Hi Steven,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps:

• Single Click on the file.
    • Tap F2 ( Function Key).
    • Then type the name and enter.
    Hope this answers your query and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Andria Maria Mendez, Oct 28, 2019
  3. Ruz San Win User
    Re-install Windows 10 Photo Edit app "Warm" Function

Hi,

To better understand your concern about the app in Windows 10, please answer the following:

• Are you pertaining to the Photos app?
    • Did you lose the function after updating the app?
    If you lost the function after an update was installed on your computer, you can try the steps on this

page
    to restore from a system restore point. Doing this will revert your computer's state to when you haven't updated the system.

We also suggest you provide a feedback or suggestion
    here
    for Microsoft to look into your opinion about our products.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Ruz San, Oct 28, 2019
  4. Kreij Win User

Additional Image Upload Functionality

I know. That's why I was suggesting more functionality. :/

Kreij, Oct 28, 2019
Thema:

1. Losing more and more Functionality every month. - Similar Threads - Losing more more

2. BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR appearing randomly for more than a month

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR appearing randomly for more than a month: Hi everyone.I have my computer doing blue screen that I can't reproduce when I want to. My computer is 2 years old, and it used to have its screen freeze for a few seconds with the sound going crazy at the same time, before I had these BSOD, so maybe there is a link between...
  3. BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR appearing randomly for more than a month

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR appearing randomly for more than a month: Hi everyone.I have my computer doing blue screen that I can't reproduce when I want to. My computer is 2 years old, and it used to have its screen freeze for a few seconds with the sound going crazy at the same time, before I had these BSOD, so maybe there is a link between...
  4. BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR appearing randomly for more than a month

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I want to know more and more about "PROGRAM MANAGER" and its' functions, Please !!

in Windows 10 Customization
    I want to know more and more about "PROGRAM MANAGER" and its' functions, Please !!: One Blue icon named "PROGRAM MANAGER" appears invariably at the start of my Laptop. I have to wait for considerable time for further Operarions and use of my Laptop. Its' settings in the Computer are not known and my sincere request is to let me know more and more about it !...
  6. Can't delay Updates more than 1 month.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't delay Updates more than 1 month.: Hello, I have Windows 10 Pro, and last update I did, was on 17th February. Problem is; since that 17th February, I can't delay updates more than 24th March. This is barely a little more than 30 days. It should be at least 90 days, and I know that with Pro version you could...
  7. RAM use more and more

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    RAM use more and more: Ram is consuming more and more altough i have 8 gb of ram. Even there is no program running or any high usage program is not running then also RAM stay above 6.8 or 7.1out of 7.9. Please help me in fixing this issue....
  8. Update annoying more than a month.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update annoying more than a month.: Update annoying more than a month. Last time three days update continued if 100% arrived message appears. Feature update to Windows 10, version 1803 - Error 0x80244018. Really annoying update i can'nt use the computer....
  9. Data Usage for more than a month

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Data Usage for more than a month: Hi , How can I see my network data usage for more than a month under "Settings>>Netwok&Internet>>DataUsage" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/data-usage-for-more-than-a-month/20df901d-e853-4cd0-8658-aa47db60dd71
  10. keyboard and mouse don't function any more

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    keyboard and mouse don't function any more: Hi I hope this is being posted in the right place?! I upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 8.1 last year, and have been through many teething problems over the last 6 months. Last week I decided to reset the PC and this has solved most of the problems I was having. However,...