Windows 10: Losing my mind trying to fix my audio

Discus and support Losing my mind trying to fix my audio in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm going to keep it short because I really don't feel like typing out every single thing I've tried. And trust me, I've tried a lot. I still... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by seanhearn, Nov 15, 2018.

1. seanhearn Win User

Losing my mind trying to fix my audio

I'm going to keep it short because I really don't feel like typing out every single thing I've tried. And trust me, I've tried a lot. I still appreciate any and all suggestions.

So, I recently bought new computer parts off of the internet from newegg.com and put together a really nice gaming computer. Putting it together was a little tricky, but I think everything went together fine. The next day I get some games on it and enjoy the new high quality experience, loving every second. I go to bed, go to school the next day. When I get home and try to use my computer, there's no audio whatsoever.

I have no idea what happened. I will say I might have been installing drivers that night, but I don't remember which ones.

Motherboard: ASRock B450m-HDV

Graphics card: NVIDIA Gigabyte Geforce GTX 1060

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600

Hard drive: Samsung 860 EVO ssd

PSU: RIOTORO Onyx 650W

Case: DIYPC Alnitak-BK Black midtower gaming computer case​

:)

seanhearn, Nov 15, 2018
  2. fireberd Win User

No audio device is installed (How to fix?)

Since you uninstalled the Intel Display audio and you no longer have audio, that suggests you are using HDMI (??) If this is the case then the Realtek is not being used and not causing your problem.

First step as mentioned is to reinstall the Intel Display Audio.

fireberd, Nov 15, 2018
  3. Ryan Fra Win User
    Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Nov 15, 2018
  4. Losing my mind trying to fix my audio

Audio Flipping sides problem

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Let help you to fix the issue.

To understand the issue better, provide us more information.

• Is the issue is specific to only export stream videos?

• Try playing other videos/audio and let us know the status?
    I appreciate the steps you have performed. Let’s try simple steps and check if this helps. Follow the below steps provided.

Step 1.

I would suggest you to run sound audio troubleshooter, it will automatically detect the problem and fix it. Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows key + R and click on
      Control Panel

• Click on View by: category and click on
      Small icon.

• Now click on troubleshooting and click on
      Hardware and Sound.

• Click on Playing Audio and Click on
      Next
      button.

• Click on Advanced on the Audio troubleshooter dialog box and click on Run as administrator (Enter the credentials if required).

• Click on Next and follow onscreen instruction complete the Audio troubleshooter.
    If the issue still persist, try the below steps.

Step 2.

I suggest you to set the headset as default and check.

• Right click on the on the sound icon on the Windows taskbar.

• Click on Sounds and click on Playback
      tab.

• Click on the headset and set it as default by clicking on the
      Set default button.

• Now click Apply and OK.
    Hope this helps. Post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Nov 15, 2018
Thema:

Losing my mind trying to fix my audio

1. Losing my mind trying to fix my audio - Similar Threads - Losing mind trying

2. Losing my mind right now

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Losing my mind right now: The issueI'm trying to change the notification sound, but when I use Powershell to test the notification sound, THERE IS NO AUDIO.What I've triedWIT1: Editing the custom audioWIT2: Using a WAV formatWIT3: Putting the audio file in the OS directoryThe roadblocks that will...
  3. Losing my mind right now

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Losing my mind right now: The issueI'm trying to change the notification sound, but when I use Powershell to test the notification sound, THERE IS NO AUDIO.What I've triedWIT1: Editing the custom audioWIT2: Using a WAV formatWIT3: Putting the audio file in the OS directoryThe roadblocks that will...
  4. Losing my mind right now

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Losing my mind right now

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Losing my mind right now

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Losing my mind right now

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. I'm going to lose my mind with the updates

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I'm going to lose my mind with the updates: [ATTACH] I have the 1607 version and I want to upgrade to the latest one so I can use the power toys, but when the time comes, my pc freezes between 17% and 15%. I don't know what to do anymore, please help :( I had to pull the cable to get it out submitted by...
  9. I’m losing my mind trying to convert YouTube videos to MP3.

I’m losing my mind trying to convert YouTube videos to MP3.: I really don’t get it how big YouTubers can overlay clips over what they recorded. I’ve asked this question before but still I’m not sure enough because the PC that I’m editing with (Windows 10, DavinciResolve) is also for gaming and kinda expensive. So far, YouTube-dl is the...
  10. PLEASE HELP IM LOSING MY MIND

PLEASE HELP IM LOSING MY MIND: Randomly after getting off cod last night my pc decided to tell me it was fetching cdn configuration on the blizzard launcher but now I have “website www.microsoft.com is online but isn’t responding to connection attempts and nothing will download I’ve tried all the fixes...