Windows 10: Losing saved worlds when uninstalling Minecraft

Discus and support Losing saved worlds when uninstalling Minecraft in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm going to uninstall minecraft to exit the 1.16 beta. When I go to uninstall it, it says all data related to the app will also be deleted. Will I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Tadden Rempel, Apr 19, 2020.

1. Losing saved worlds when uninstalling Minecraft

I'm going to uninstall minecraft to exit the 1.16 beta. When I go to uninstall it, it says all data related to the app will also be deleted. Will I lose my save worlds if I uninstall minecraft?

:)

Tadden Rempel, Apr 19, 2020

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Lost Worlds

AdrianaMedzihradská, Apr 19, 2020
  3. Missing world is in my folders but not in Minecraft W10 world list.

I have this one world on minecraft windows 10 editon that disappeared from my world list when my laptop froze and restarted. Upon going back on minecraft, the world disappeared. I've looked in the worlds folder and its still there, but its not on the world
    list. What should I do to get it back on the worlds list? PLEASE make sure your answer deals with Minecraft WINDOWS 10 EDITION and not the JAVA EDITION please.

OneWithWolvesYT, Apr 19, 2020
  4. Losing saved worlds when uninstalling Minecraft

Minecraft worlds won't show up on the world list.

So when my laptop crashed while I was playing minecraft, the world disappeared. There was another question on here stating the same thing and one of the replys showed how to get it back. I went on the minecraft worlds folder and it was there but it never
    showed up on the list on the actual game. I went back on minecraft and ALL my worlds were missing from the list! So my question is, How do I get them back to showing on the game?

OneWithWolvesYT, Apr 19, 2020
Thema:

Losing saved worlds when uninstalling Minecraft

1. Losing saved worlds when uninstalling Minecraft - Similar Threads - Losing saved worlds

2. Restoring Minecraft worlds that weren't saved

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restoring Minecraft worlds that weren't saved: Hi! I am using a MacBook Pro and I recently spilled water on it so I had to send it to the Apple Store to get fixed and I received it back today but I realized I didn't back up any of my worlds and I was wondering if there is still a possibility that they are somewhere on my...
  3. Restoring Minecraft worlds that weren't saved

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Restoring Minecraft worlds that weren't saved: Hi! I am using a MacBook Pro and I recently spilled water on it so I had to send it to the Apple Store to get fixed and I received it back today but I realized I didn't back up any of my worlds and I was wondering if there is still a possibility that they are somewhere on my...
  4. Where are Minecraft Worlds saved on Windows PC?

in Windows 10 News
    Where are Minecraft Worlds saved on Windows PC?: [ATTACH]Minecraft is a sandbox game where players can build their own worlds by using the building blocks and the resources found on the site. Minecraft has two different gaming modes, Survival and Creative. In both the gaming levels, the player has to use his creativity to...
  5. minecraft worlds

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    minecraft worlds: i reset my pc and now all of my minecraft worlds are gone. is there a way i can get them back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-worlds/4b23f443-26e3-4910-ba9d-4fd542e90ad9
  6. Uninstalled Minecraft on Windows 10 Edition and lost worlds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstalled Minecraft on Windows 10 Edition and lost worlds: Hi, so me and my friend couldn't get into each other's worlds. We thought it was a glitch so we both uninstalled our games and reinstalled them. He got his worlds back but I did not, is there any way I could retrieve my worlds?- Whitty...
  7. Minecraft world

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft world: Hey microsoft! My favourite world in minecraft got deleted can you help me please: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-world/8307eb90-a792-45e0-8987-bed62152495b
  8. Uninstalled Minecraft Windows 10 version on PC - Reinstalled & Lost all of my world saves

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstalled Minecraft Windows 10 version on PC - Reinstalled & Lost all of my world saves: A few days ago I tried to play Minecraft windows 10 version not Java with my friends. I was on version 1.16.40 & they were on version 1.16.1. So when I went to join their world I would not be allowed to join them because of "incompatible versions". I tried to find a way to...
  9. minecraft world

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    minecraft world: I got a virus on my computer so I wiped the entire thing clean except my files. I redownloaded Minecraft and my world vanished and it wasn't in my files anymore. Can you help me get it back? Also its on the java edition and I previously had the windows 10 version so I could...
  10. Minecraft world: the world disappeared

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft world: the world disappeared: The world in Minecraft disappeared after shutting down the computer. What is the fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-world-the-world-disappeared/a2d76894-f681-46de-965e-65dbc893f146"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. uninstalled minecraft to leave beta and lost worlds

2. how to unintall minecraft beta windows 10

3. how to restore lost minecraft windows 10 worlds

4. if i uninstall and reinstall minecraft will my worlds dissapear,
  5. uninstall minecraft lose worlds windows 10