Windows 10: Losing Windows 10

Discus and support Losing Windows 10 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I tried dual booting Kali with Windows 10, and I did that on the previous laptop and had no problems. However, after few attempts I lost my Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by NoNameEX, Feb 21, 2019.

1. NoNameEX Win User

Losing Windows 10

I tried dual booting Kali with Windows 10, and I did that on the previous laptop and had no problems. However, after few attempts I lost my Windows 10 completely because I was messing with the partitions. When I bough my Laptop, I had a license, so my Windows is paid. My question is, is it possible to install Windows 10 again and use my product key, and if yes, how? Thank you for reading this, I hope you'll answer.

:)

NoNameEX, Feb 21, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 21, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 21, 2019
  4. EarthDog Win User

Losing Windows 10

Upgrading to Windows 10 from windows 7 and losing internet connection

When trying to search for a driver on that motherboard, it doesn't say Windows 10 on it. My suggestion would be to get a NIC card of some sort that is known to work with the OS (most).

EarthDog, Feb 21, 2019
Thema:

Losing Windows 10

1. Losing Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Losing

2. Anyone else have their computer crash trying to update windows 11? Then lose ALL files...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anyone else have their computer crash trying to update windows 11? Then lose ALL files...: I swear I HATE this monopoly company. If it is not one thing it is another. Windows updates are always crashing and end up with major losses of documents/pictures saved. No wonder everyone is moving over to iOS. Someone help please! It's my senior year, last semester of...
  3. Anyone else have their computer crash trying to update windows 11? Then lose ALL files...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Anyone else have their computer crash trying to update windows 11? Then lose ALL files...: I swear I HATE this monopoly company. If it is not one thing it is another. Windows updates are always crashing and end up with major losses of documents/pictures saved. No wonder everyone is moving over to iOS. Someone help please! It's my senior year, last semester of...
  4. How can I obtain Windows 10 and replace my Windows 11? Will I lose purchased apps? Please...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I obtain Windows 10 and replace my Windows 11? Will I lose purchased apps? Please...: When my computer crashed, Windows 11 was installed in the repair. I wish to return to Windows 10. How can I do this? Will I lose purchased apps? Is this a procedure a complete novice can do?...
  5. How can I obtain Windows 10 and replace my Windows 11? Will I lose purchased apps? Please...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can I obtain Windows 10 and replace my Windows 11? Will I lose purchased apps? Please...: When my computer crashed, Windows 11 was installed in the repair. I wish to return to Windows 10. How can I do this? Will I lose purchased apps? Is this a procedure a complete novice can do?...
  6. How can I obtain Windows 10 and replace my Windows 11? Will I lose purchased apps? Please...

7. Needed help to fix " unallocated external SSD without losing data "

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Needed help to fix " unallocated external SSD without losing data ": Hey I needed some help to to fix my external SSD without losing any data on it .Let me explain how all this started at first I wasn't able to delete any files on my external SSD so I tried every method likes changing its properties: attributes: , ownership.... in the end I...
  8. Needed help to fix " unallocated external SSD without losing data "

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Needed help to fix " unallocated external SSD without losing data ": Hey I needed some help to to fix my external SSD without losing any data on it .Let me explain how all this started at first I wasn't able to delete any files on my external SSD so I tried every method likes changing its properties: attributes: , ownership.... in the end I...
  9. Needed help to fix " unallocated external SSD without losing data "

10. My PC loses internet connection after 5 minutes.

My PC loses internet connection after 5 minutes.: Hello, i have a problem.Since a couple of days ago wed, thu, this week, my PC constantly loses internet connection after about 5 min from turning it on.Through trial and error, i've found that:It's not the router/switch have more devices connected, wire and wireless, none has...