Windows 10: loss my old data

Discus and support loss my old data in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; iam chang my os but loss my old data how to get my old drives data... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by chaitanyaeragaraju, Oct 3, 2019.

1. loss my old data

iam chang my os but loss my old data how to get my old drives data

:)

chaitanyaeragaraju, Oct 3, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Convert Windows 10 from Legacy BIOS to UEFI without Data Loss  

Here it is:

Brink, Oct 3, 2019
  3. S-and-S Win User
    DATA LOSS

No one can help you if you won't tell us what data was lost, where it was originally stored, and
    what steps you've taken so far to find it. Otherwise, you're hoping for a lucky guess.

Do you normally backup your data?

S-and-S, Oct 3, 2019
  4. Jonas Flo Win User

loss my old data

how to convert Dynamic disk to Basic disk without data loss ?

Hi,

The process of conversion is quite tricky but not exactly that complicated. Suggested safe is to have your data cloned and work on the clone instead of the original. This suggestions and steps were provided by one of the Microsoft Community Forum MVP's,
    John John__ in his response on this thread. Follow the steps carefully
    to be able to avoid data loss.

I hope it helps. If you have any other concerns, don't hesitate to come back to us.

Jonas Flo, Oct 3, 2019
Thema:

loss my old data

1. loss my old data - Similar Threads - loss old data

2. Loss of data

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Loss of data: I recently signed into my schools Microsoft account on my personal computer. I managed to sign in and could use all of the facilities they offer. However, i decided to sign out of my schools Microsoft account and upon returning to my homepage I lost all of my data. I then...
  3. Loss of data

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Loss of data: I recently signed into my schools Microsoft account on my personal computer. I managed to sign in and could use all of the facilities they offer. However, i decided to sign out of my schools Microsoft account and upon returning to my homepage I lost all of my data. I then...
  4. Loss of data

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. data loss

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    data loss: I deleted one of the user accounts on my pc and all the data is also deleted. how can i find my data back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/data-loss/2db3f703-7bc9-4ab2-a55a-be585a53e095
  6. data loss

data loss: I deleted one of the user accounts on my pc and all the data is also deleted. how can i find my data back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/data-loss/2db3f703-7bc9-4ab2-a55a-be585a53e095
  7. Loss of Data

in Windows 10 Customization
    Loss of Data: I have been using a Windows 10 laptop. Everytime i turn my laptop On, i am losing all the data in all drives other than OSC. Also, it takes a lot of time to load displaying "Preparing Windows" text while loading. Please help me with the problem....
  8. Data loss

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Data loss: My pc keeps losing it data and i dont know why do you think i need a new hard drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/data-loss/30dd6610-a132-4f58-981e-760aa20451ef
  9. Data loss

Data loss: I really need help my pc keeps loosing all of its data and i have to reinstall windows again and again and i don’t know the problem this is the 5th time its happened it only happens when i restart my pc its not every time only some times...
  10. DATA LOSS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    DATA LOSS: Recently upgraded to windows 10 (1903) resulting in data loss. Very disappointed. Please Help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/data-loss/3e3ffb85-4b7f-4b4f-99aa-0a524f59d751