Windows 10: Loss of account

Discus and support Loss of account in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I logged it today I got a message saying "We cant sign into your account. I am logged into a generic account and cant seem to get logged in to my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RashidMuhammad3, Jan 17, 2021.

1. Loss of account

When I logged it today I got a message saying "We cant sign into your account. I am logged into a generic account and cant seem to get logged in to my actual account. Pretty much everything app/program is like starting new. Is there any way to fix this? Ive been on "hold" for 2 hours now....

:)

RashidMuhammad3, Jan 17, 2021
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Jan 17, 2021
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jan 17, 2021
  4. Loss of account

Local account installation question

I'm fairly certain that Skip this step was available in 10.0.130 - the workaround in Step 20 (back button) is no longer required.

The currently known, as of 10.0.130, ways to create a Local account sign-in are
    • Skip this step at the MS account creation phase
    • No Internet connection during the install
    • static IP (post# 2 by Fragment) - New (to me anyway)

Slartybart, Jan 17, 2021
Thema:

Loss of account

1. Loss of account - Similar Threads - Loss account

2. Random high ping / lag spikes / packet loss rate in games/from games

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Random high ping / lag spikes / packet loss rate in games/from games: For the past 2 weeks+ since I updated to Windows 10 I have been experiencing absurd lag spikes whenever i play an online game, for example my connection is 6.66mbps down and 7.47 up when on a slump at the moment. Today I was playing Valorant and Rainbow Six Siege and the...
  3. Sudden loss of admin permissions, need help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sudden loss of admin permissions, need help: Good evening, I noticed this today, but I am not sure when it started. On my desktop computer, I am unable to access anything that requires admin permissions even though I have verified that my account is considered an administrator. For example, if I were to try and open...
  4. Loss of MS Programmes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Loss of MS Programmes: Help! I did a reinstall of Win 10, and assumed that all of my Microsoft programmes would be protected as promised. It was not to be. I lost my version of MS Money Sunset as well as an older version of MS Office, which worked quite well for me. Of course, I also lost my...
  5. Strange issue with high packet loss only on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Strange issue with high packet loss only on Windows 10: I noticed a strange issue starting this week seemingly prompted by nothing (I checked my update history and none were installed recently and I haven't downloaded any new programs recently either), on my Windows PC I suddenly have around 20-30% packet loss over Ethernet....
  6. I loss my windows key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I loss my windows key: I loss my windows key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-loss-my-windows-key/066e8590-8ea9-42e3-9972-12616f7a9f01
  7. Loss of function on ACER touchpad after Windows 10 reset

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Loss of function on ACER touchpad after Windows 10 reset: Dear Microsoft Community, I contact you in total amazement that a simple process can cause so many problems and difficulties, I have an ACER Aspire laptop approx. 5-6 years old which after installing recent Windows updates my PC shutdown time increased significantly, I...
  8. Loss of Admin rights

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Loss of Admin rights: Hello all, This has been covered before in various places in the past, but I am unable to come up with a fix for myself no longer being an administrator, even though I am the owner/user/administrator of my pc. Every time I try to access some of the admin parts of the pc for...
  9. Can I get Microsoft to reimburse me for the three days time and data loss from my computer...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can I get Microsoft to reimburse me for the three days time and data loss from my computer...: I just lost three days work from my computer restarting itself in the night because of an update. There should be an option to restart my computer when it's convenient for me, when I choose. How would you programmers like it if I shut off your computer when you had three days...
  10. My Kinectimals Unleashed mistake and loss :

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Kinectimals Unleashed mistake and loss :: You see, I love this old game, Kinectimals Unleashed, the thing is that I changed PCs and I had installed it a long time ago, I know that when you install something, it remains in the history to have the possibility to download it again, even if it is not available the thing...