Windows 10: Loss of account

Discus and support Loss of account in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I logged it today I got a message saying "We cant sign into your account. I am logged into a generic account and cant seem to get logged in to my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RashidMuhammad3, Jan 17, 2021.

1. Loss of account

When I logged it today I got a message saying "We cant sign into your account. I am logged into a generic account and cant seem to get logged in to my actual account. Pretty much everything app/program is like starting new. Is there any way to fix this? Ive been on "hold" for 2 hours now....

:)

RashidMuhammad3, Jan 17, 2021
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Jan 17, 2021
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jan 17, 2021
  4. Loss of account

Local account installation question

I'm fairly certain that Skip this step was available in 10.0.130 - the workaround in Step 20 (back button) is no longer required.

The currently known, as of 10.0.130, ways to create a Local account sign-in are
    • Skip this step at the MS account creation phase
    • No Internet connection during the install
    • static IP (post# 2 by Fragment) - New (to me anyway)

Slartybart, Jan 17, 2021
Thema:

Loss of account

1. Loss of account - Similar Threads - Loss account

2. Loss my work or school account id password my memory how to recover my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Loss my work or school account id password my memory how to recover my account: Loss my work or school account id password my memory how to recover my account please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/loss-my-work-or-school-account-id-password-my/6b7d3326-5cc8-45cf-bbca-f0a84b7d73a0
  3. Loss my work or school account id password my memory how to recover my account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Loss my work or school account id password my memory how to recover my account: Loss my work or school account id password my memory how to recover my account please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/loss-my-work-or-school-account-id-password-my/6b7d3326-5cc8-45cf-bbca-f0a84b7d73a0
  4. I need help in demystifying loss of password for win 10 local account after trying to fix...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I need help in demystifying loss of password for win 10 local account after trying to fix...: Hi : I am working on a family computer with little sleep now. Like mine, it has had auto login and no prompt for password after wake state for a decade.The original issue is that after an update march 15 on a feature update from last July ... computer booted up to the purple...
  5. I need help in demystifying loss of password for win 10 local account after trying to fix...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help in demystifying loss of password for win 10 local account after trying to fix...: Hi : I am working on a family computer with little sleep now. Like mine, it has had auto login and no prompt for password after wake state for a decade.The original issue is that after an update march 15 on a feature update from last July ... computer booted up to the purple...
  6. I need help in demystifying loss of password for win 10 local account after trying to fix...

7. Can't login to original account, possible loss of data ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't login to original account, possible loss of data ?: Hello, I wanted to change the username folder of my account and was following this tutorial: How to Change the User Profile Folder Name in Windows 11 makeuseof.comBeing the naive person I am, I skipped the initial steps and didn't read them and ended up changing the...
  8. Can't login to original account, possible loss of data ?

Can't login to original account, possible loss of data ?: Hello, I wanted to change the username folder of my account and was following this tutorial: How to Change the User Profile Folder Name in Windows 11 makeuseof.comBeing the naive person I am, I skipped the initial steps and didn't read them and ended up changing the...
  9. Loss of full account data

Loss of full account data: I completely created a new mail, after which I reinstalled Windows and lost the notepad from the Account data. I remember that earlier on that account there was mail *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and it seems that the password is 12320042008...
  10. Will switching my microsoft account to a local account result in data loss? Will it change...

Will switching my microsoft account to a local account result in data loss? Will it change...: I wanted to switch my account to a local account but I don't know if doing so will result in any data loss. I don't use any Windows apps ex: microsoft word but will it result in any other data loss?...