Windows 10: Loss of audio when using 3D effects in Pictures app

Discus and support Loss of audio when using 3D effects in Pictures app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I download a picture on which I have put 3D effects, the audio that goes with it will not play - the visual plays ok but the picture is silent.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ChrisPduck, Sep 22, 2018.

1. Loss of audio when using 3D effects in Pictures app

When I download a picture on which I have put 3D effects, the audio that goes with it will not play - the visual plays ok but the picture is silent. It works when I edit it and play it back but not once it's downloaded to my PC. It used to work and I have made many 3D pics but suddenly the audio stopped working. I've tried every fix - resetting the app/resetting Store/troubleshooting Store - even all the fixes that I was advised to do by a Chat advisor. When I troubleshoot, all i get is 'Problem with generic audio driver' so I reinstalled my drivers but to no avail. Help - I'm at my wits end! This is ruining something that I used to love doing and there's not much point in having the effects if you can't hear the sounds that go with them.

:)

ChrisPduck, Sep 22, 2018

2. picture slideshow with effect and music

Hi. Please someone suggest me an app for Picture slideshow with music and effects.

AjayRanjay, Sep 22, 2018
  3. NateSug Win User
    Photo Effects Editor

Hello, I recently had an issue with the 3D Effects Editor where once I add a 3D effect, the audio for the effects doesn't save. So, I pull up the Photos app, click on a video, then click "Add a 3D Effect", then enter the effects editor and I start adding
    effects. Then, once I finalize the video, all of the effects have no audio, and I made sure the volume for the effects was turned on. I tried resetting and repairing the app, running diagnostics, checking for updates, its still having issues. Does anyone know
    how to fix this?

NateSug, Sep 22, 2018
  4. Loss of audio when using 3D effects in Pictures app

Recent app "Paint 3D" - how to get the job done?

If the troubleshooting steps provided above didn't work to your Windows 10, we suggest that you uninstall and reinstall Paint 3D. You can follow the steps below:

• Open the Settings app.
    • Click the System icon.
    • Click Apps & features.
    • Look for the entry named Paint 3D and then click it to see the Uninstall button.
    • Click the Uninstall button and then click Uninstall again when you see the confirmation dialog to completely remove Paint 3D from your Windows 10 installation.

We also suggest that you create a new profile in Windows 10 to verify if this is an issue with your Windows profile, you can follow the steps provided in this

article

Let us know the result if you need further assistance.

Anthony Gal, Sep 22, 2018
Thema:

Loss of audio when using 3D effects in Pictures app

1. Loss of audio when using 3D effects in Pictures app - Similar Threads - Loss audio using

2. Windows Photo 3d Effects

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Photo 3d Effects: I was editing and creating a video and noticed that that the 3d effects are limited to only 3 choices, confetti, lens sparkles and snow. The others are no longer available. Is this a mistake or are these effects just gone now? I was having a blast with all the effects so its...
  3. 3d effects in photos not showiing

3d effects in photos not showiing: where are the 3d effects in photos. Pls, tell me how to get them back. I need an answer urgently.I have to create a video .plsss https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/3d-effects-in-photos-not-showiing/d9e719cc-7fc9-4e7c-abd6-057046a6dffe
  4. Most 3d effects in windows photos app missing.

Most 3d effects in windows photos app missing.: Only three of the so many 3d effects are available while making videos. The other effects like balloons, lasers, and breaking news have disappeared, only confetti, lens sparkles, and snow remain. I've tried repairing, resetting, uninstalling and reinstalling but it's still...
  5. 3d effects have become limited in photos app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    3d effects have become limited in photos app: I have previously made a few videos with the photo app and used 3D characters as well as the effects. However, for the past week these 3D characters have become strangely limited. For example where before I did a search for say cats or aeroplanes, around 100 characters would...
  6. Loss of audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Loss of audio: Hello, my laptop keeps losing its audio output device. How can I fix this issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/loss-of-audio/dd9e5a03-87ce-4ea1-addb-3c1065abfdd0
  7. How to Merge pictures using Paint 3D?

How to Merge pictures using Paint 3D?: First of all, I DETEST Paint 3D. I have yet to figure out how to do ANYTHING with it. (Or, at least, anything useful.) Having said that, it appears I'm forced to use it. So here's the issue: I have an architectural drawing I created that is ultimately going into a novel...
  8. Using Paint 3D to stitch together pictures

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Using Paint 3D to stitch together pictures: First of all, I DETEST Paint 3D. I have yet to figure out how to do ANYTHING with it. (Or, at least, anything useful.) Having said that, it appears I'm forced to use it. So here's the issue: I have an architectural drawing I created that is ultimately going into a novel...
  9. No audio after downloading 3D Photo effects

No audio after downloading 3D Photo effects: When I do a 3D photo effect and then download it, no sound comes out. It used to but then it stopped working. The visual effect is there but without the sound. I've done every troubleshooting fix that I can find and also reset the app but to no avail. Don't really want to...
  10. Loss of audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Loss of audio: I had perfect audio yesterday. Today I don't think I changed anything, but I don't have audio anymore. At first I had a red X over the tray icon and got an error saying that the audio service wasn't running. I restarted a few times and the X and error went away. But I still...