Windows 10: loss of control of cursor when using trackpad along with it increasing or reducing...

Discus and support loss of control of cursor when using trackpad along with it increasing or reducing... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; This is a toughie as it doesn't happen all the time, but at sporadic intervals. From time to time I lose control of the trackpad 'mouse' - I can't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RichardWoods6, Jul 15, 2020.

1. loss of control of cursor when using trackpad along with it increasing or reducing...

This is a toughie as it doesn't happen all the time, but at sporadic intervals. From time to time I lose control of the trackpad 'mouse' - I can't move it where I want to and it continually adjusts screen magnification, taking it up to 200% then down to 80% etc. During these times it will also scroll the screen up and down, rather than the cursor moving where I want it to. In these situations the external mouse works just fine and in the past, the problem has been temporarily resolved by switching for a little while to the external mouse. But then it happens again. Any and all help on the matter would be appreciationed.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the drivers, as well as checked my drivers are up to date with the manufacturer.

:)

RichardWoods6, Jul 15, 2020

2. Cursor in Win10 sometimes disappears or totally locks up

Hi Burt,

The cursor movements on your Windows 10 laptop is directly controlled either by the laptop's built-in trackpad or an external mouse connected to the laptop. Device drivers that need updating could be one possible reason as to why the cursor disappears or
    stops responding. For us to resolve your concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• What troubleshooting steps have you attempted?
    • Were there any error messages that showed up when the cursor disappears or stops responding?
    • Does the issue only occur when using a specific application or does it occur randomly?
    • Are you using the laptops' built-in trackpad or an external mouse connected to the laptop?
    • Which version and build of Windows 10 did you use to upgrade your laptop?

We look forward to your response to our queries.

Jordan Dom, Jul 15, 2020
  3. Cursor not responding when moving trackpad (Minecraft PC)

Hi,

I have a problem where when I play minecraft, everything works until I get into my world. When I walk and move my trackpad, the cursor moves and everything is fine. But when I start to sprint, the cursor can't respond to my trackpad, which means I can't
    go left and right. This is so weird! I did the same test on my other laptop and it was fine. I really need help!

Best Regards,

Leo

Clutchbones, Jul 15, 2020
  4. loss of control of cursor when using trackpad along with it increasing or reducing...

No trackpad cursor after Windows 10 download

I downloaded Windows 10 for my Lenovo Yoga 3. Once the download was complete, the trackpad cursor (the arrow) did not appear on the screen; I therefore cannot use the trackpad. Could someone please advise on how to correct this?

Osmosisyones25, Jul 15, 2020
Thema:

loss of control of cursor when using trackpad along with it increasing or reducing...

1. loss of control of cursor when using trackpad along with it increasing or reducing... - Similar Threads - loss control cursor

2. Create a shortcut to increase/reduce brightness

in Windows 10 Customization
    Create a shortcut to increase/reduce brightness: Hello there, I recently bought an external keyboard to my laptop and I would really like to create a shortcut in which I could be able to increase or decrease the brightness on screen. The native laptop's keyboard has two keys in which I can easily perform this action,...
  3. Loss of cursor on start up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Loss of cursor on start up: I lost my cursor on start up, this began when the comp was switched off by the comps on and off button. I have microsoft edge, my son went into mouse in settings, and it says drivers up to date, he tryed to reinstall mouse, which then says driver not working etc. Plus it came...
  4. Loss of Brightness Control

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Loss of Brightness Control: Windows 10 build 20H2 Dell Inspiron 7570 If I increase the brightness of the display using the brightness keys to reach maximum brightness, and then decrease brightness to minimum; Now if I increase the brightness once again to the maximum, it results in significantly...
  5. Loss of mouse control.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Loss of mouse control.: Anyone ever experience the problem I am having? The mouse gets pulled to the upper right corner of the screen and shuts down any webpages that are open. Its like a hand grabbing the mouse and dragging it there. Defender can find no viruses, System File Checker finds no...
  6. Loss of mouse control using Duplicate Display

Loss of mouse control using Duplicate Display: Im using a Laptop "Acer" with windows 10 and connecting to a Samsung Tizen 55 inch TV and set to Duplicate display and is using the miracast driver Whilst browsing, after a while of successful use , - i am often loosing the mouse control on the larger Screen display . The...
  7. loss of control of curser

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    loss of control of curser: Having control issues due to a small target which is control my curser, The target is only located on the left margin. When laptop curser is move to select topic in the field. it is drawn to the left margin....
  8. Increase Volumed W Reduced Sound

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Increase Volumed W Reduced Sound: Hi y'all I am wondering how I can increase the volume of my headphones without having too much sound come out of it to the public. submitted by /u/TrapBae2000 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g2d3ww/increase_volumed_w_reduced_sound/
  9. Cursor not responding when moving trackpad (Minecraft PC)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cursor not responding when moving trackpad (Minecraft PC): Hi, I have a problem where when I play minecraft, everything works until I get into my world. When I walk and move my trackpad, the cursor moves and everything is fine. But when I start to sprint, the cursor can't respond to my trackpad, which means I can't go left and...
  10. Loss of cursor control on a new Windows 10, 64 bit

Loss of cursor control on a new Windows 10, 64 bit: I have sporadic loss of cursor control using my touch pad on my new (6 months old) Windows 10 Lenovo Laptop. I do not use a mouse. I did not have this issue the first 3 or 4 months on my new Laptop. If I use a mouse, then the problem goes away. I prefer not to use mouse as...