Windows 10: Loss of elevator control after update 5

Discus and support Loss of elevator control after update 5 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Since update 5 I have lost elevator control. Cessna 172 and 150 are unflyable. They won't lift of the ground till eighty plus knots. And go to flare... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RonWatson4, Nov 11, 2020.

1. Loss of elevator control after update 5

Since update 5 I have lost elevator control. Cessna 172 and 150 are unflyable. They won't lift of the ground till eighty plus knots. And go to flare on landing, nothing happens, then the nose drops and its all over. Is anybody else having this problem? I waited for update 6 to see if this has been fixed, but no, still the same. Can anyone shed some light on this problem?

Ron.

:)

RonWatson4, Nov 11, 2020

2. Domain Controllers Windows update to address Netlogon Elevation of Privilege Vulnerability

Hi,

We are planning to update Domain Controllers runing Windows server 2012 R2 to address Netlogon Elevation of Privilege Vulnerability.

For this we are installing following updates:

1. KB4566425 (pre-requisite)

2. KB4571723 (Security update only)

With reference to roll back these updates what are our options?, if someone can please suggest exact steps for roll back or uninstalling the updates.

Also, if anyone can please share their past experiences on installing these updates on Domain Controllers (preparations, issues, back-ups etc.)

Best Regards,

Ali

Ali Mujahid, Nov 11, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Nov 11, 2020
  4. Loss of elevator control after update 5

Loss of Control Panel and Autoplay since Windows 10 updates

Hello David,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We will assist you in resolving the issue.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you few questions:

• Do you have any non-Microsoft applications installed on your PC?

• Are you facing this issue immediately after the recent update?

Query 1: Control panel

You may be facing this issue due to the installed non-Microsoft applications on your PC. Installing non-Microsoft application causes decreased system performance, sometimes resulting the
    computer from not booting properly.

Method 1: I suggest you to un-install any third party applications installed on your PC and check if the issue is resolved.

Method 2: If the issue persists, I suggest you to run the following commands in the elevated command prompt window and check if the issue is resolved.

a. Open elevated command prompt by pressing
    Windows logo + X keys on the keyboard and selecting Command Prompt (Admin)
    option. Enter administrator password if prompted

b. Type the following command in the window and press
    Enter
    after typing each commands

dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

sfc /scannow

c. Close the window and check if the changes are effective.

Query 2: Auto play issues

Change the AutoPlay settings by following the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

• Press Windows icon key on the keyboard, type
      Settings and select the top most search result.

• Select Devices and click on the
      AutoPlay
      option from the left side panel of the window.

• Under Chose AutoPlay defaults, select the option of your choice under
      Removable drive and Memory card.

• Close the window, connect the device and check if the changes are effective.

Refer to the link below on similar issue and check if it helps.

Lost Control Panel after Windows 10 1511 November update

Write to us with the answers to the above questions and the status of the issue on the same post for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Nov 11, 2020
Thema:

Loss of elevator control after update 5

1. Loss of elevator control after update 5 - Similar Threads - Loss elevator control

2. Loss of connection - Ethernet Controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Loss of connection - Ethernet Controller: Hi, I've had my new Windows 11 PC now for about 2 months and every few days when I turn it on it loses it access to the Internet due to it claiming 'The IntelR Ethernet Controller 31225-V adapter is experiencing driver - or hardware-related problems.' If I wait a few hrs 3-4...
  3. Loss of mouse and keyboard control

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Loss of mouse and keyboard control: Why don't you just fix the Windows 10 and edge problem of losing mouse and keyboard control in an update, and stop advising people to try to fix it themselves with all that command prompt horse ****?...
  4. Loss of mouse and keyboard control

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Loss of mouse and keyboard control: Why don't you just fix the Windows 10 and edge problem of losing mouse and keyboard control in an update, and stop advising people to try to fix it themselves with all that command prompt horse ****?...
  5. Media control icon loss.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Media control icon loss.: Hi, the icon of my media control have loss. Is there anyway i can bring it back? the picture below shows my problem.Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/media-control-icon-loss/01ea80d6-1f95-44be-a8d9-582916e27f01
  6. Loss of Brightness Control

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Loss of Brightness Control: Windows 10 build 20H2 Dell Inspiron 7570 If I increase the brightness of the display using the brightness keys to reach maximum brightness, and then decrease brightness to minimum; Now if I increase the brightness once again to the maximum, it results in significantly...
  7. Loss of mouse control.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Loss of mouse control.: Anyone ever experience the problem I am having? The mouse gets pulled to the upper right corner of the screen and shuts down any webpages that are open. Its like a hand grabbing the mouse and dragging it there. Defender can find no viruses, System File Checker finds no...
  8. loss of control of curser

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    loss of control of curser: Having control issues due to a small target which is control my curser, The target is only located on the left margin. When laptop curser is move to select topic in the field. it is drawn to the left margin....
  9. Loss of everything after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Loss of everything after update: I have just proceeded with an advertised update to my laptop and have eventually been presented with a pop up window that says I’m “signed in with a temporary profile; you can’t access your files and files created in this profile will be deleted when you sign out. To fix this...
  10. Loss of Audio after update April 5, 2020

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Loss of Audio after update April 5, 2020: After the latest update installed, my computer lost the audio from the motherboard X470 Gaming Pro Carbon AC. It uses Realtek and Nahimic drivers. I unistalled the drivers and reinsyalled the latest drivers, all to no avail. No sound. Windows keep sayin there are no...