Windows 10: Loss of internal camera function.

Discus and support Loss of internal camera function. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Can you please help. I have a lenovo t410 think pad running windows 10 64 professional 2004. I was conducting a zoom meeting and the internal camera... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by T EW, Jun 21, 2020.

1. T EW Win User

Loss of internal camera function.

Can you please help.

I have a lenovo t410 think pad running windows 10 64 professional 2004.

I was conducting a zoom meeting and the internal camera was as it always has been working perfectly.

I happened to press the HD radio button in the zoom set up and my video disappeared totally.

The camera now does not appear in Device Manager, nor will it pick up using hardware changes.

I have checked the bios and the internal camera is enabled.

I have run Levono Vantage and re-installed the camera drivers.

This has affected Microsoft Camera - Skype - and Zoom.

Would really appreciate some help to get my camera back

:)

2. E90 APAC - Internal camera not functioning

Hi, I don't have 3G network services, how can I test whether my internal camera is functioning properly? Mine is also an APAC region release.

gemini632003, Jun 21, 2020
  3. peterlsc Win User
    E90 APAC - Internal camera not functioning

i think u can use cameraFX app, since its the only 3rd party app that can access the internal camera (btw i have not test it yet)

worst case scenario u need to get a 3G sim with the other party on 3G with video call enable mobile phones......

or perhap sent it to nokia service to check

peterlsc, Jun 21, 2020
  4. Ryan Mon1 Win User

Internal Camera

Hi Elaine,

We would like to know more about your concern. For us to isolate the issue, please answer the following information:

• When and how the issue started?
    • Have you made any changes on your PC prior to this issue?

For the meantime, we suggest that you check the drivers and the settings. It might have been a settings change on the camera.

We'll keep an eye out on your response.

Ryan Mon1, Jun 21, 2020
Thema:

1. Loss of internal camera function. - Similar Threads - Loss internal camera

2. Camera not functioning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera not functioning: Hi, I am getting 0xA00F4292 error while accessing the camera .Could you please solve this asap. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-not-functioning/b04d1590-35b1-465e-97be-931ba712b753
  3. Camera not functioning

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camera not functioning: Hi, I am getting 0xA00F4292 error while accessing the camera .Could you please solve this asap. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-not-functioning/b04d1590-35b1-465e-97be-931ba712b753
  4. Camera function

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera function: My camera app shows grey without my face or anything. Last night the camera app is working perfectly but now I cant see my face. I have Lenovo laptop and I turn on the camera and check properly the lens. All is good but I cant see myself. Check if there is a settings I need...
  5. Camera function

Camera function: My camera app shows grey without my face or anything. Last night the camera app is working perfectly but now I cant see my face. I have Lenovo laptop and I turn on the camera and check properly the lens. All is good but I cant see myself. Check if there is a settings I need...
  6. Camera not functioning

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera not functioning: Hi Everyone, my camera is not being shown in device manager can anyone help me with this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-not-functioning/91ff2bc8-1bba-40fd-838e-ced870e27b7e
  7. touch screen loss of function

touch screen loss of function: I have just gotten the latest update which installed the new browser and with that it somehow deactivated my touch screen. I have gone into device manager and tried uninstalling and reinstalling but when I restarted my computer it did not appear. I have tried many ways, doing...
  8. Camera not functioning

Camera not functioning: Camera can be switched on but cannot function with Skype or with any webinar program eg Zoom or any chat programs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-not-functioning/de162191-f84d-4710-a471-f21e8d7542cb
  9. camera is not functioning

in Cortana
    camera is not functioning: Camera is not working THE Error code seen here is 0xA00F4244 . help me solving this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-is-not-functioning/45ccc739-da47-45bb-a58a-5e27a93569c4"
  10. Camera not functional

Camera not functional: Hi Team My camera is showing a blank screen when I press the icon. I have a MCAFEE anti virus on my HP laptop. Kindly tell me how can it be sorted. Regards...